OU sucks game week.

Wulaw Horn

Louisiana, Rice & Tech we didn't need to do anything
Arkansas we didn't need to do anything for a horribly different reason
TCU we just let Bijan put the team on his back
I'm excited for tomorrow because I think Sark has some wrinkles in the playbook he hasn't needed yet and what better time to use them than against OU.

How many times have we heard this?

giphy.gif

Any way to stream the game later in the day after it's over?  I can't watch the game live and was going to stream it through my phone from my Dish box later that night, but of course KVUE gets pulled from Dish this week because of a contract dispute.

2 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Any way to stream the game later in the day after it's over?  I can't watch the game live and was going to stream it through my phone from my Dish box later that night, but of course KVUE gets pulled from Dish this week because of a contract dispute.

Longhorn nation usually gets it uploaded the day after. Do you not have an ESPN login with your TV provider? You can just stream on demand in the ESPN app. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

The only WTF sooner win I can think of is the 1996 game when they won in OT. We went on to win the conference however. 

I was at that game. Couldn’t believe it. My pregnant wife at the time got a drink poured on her from a toothless ou fan after the game. I couldn’t take on all of them but some fellow Horns fans came to my aid. That was the worst.

6 minutes ago, immamac said:

I wish no CR so I could tweet at that moron about bragging about RAILHEADBBQ? are you fucking kidding me. 

Worst part about Railhead are the small portions they serve. BBQ itself is above average. Coldest beer in Fort Worth though.

Edited by CowtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, CowtownHorn said:

I was at that game. Couldn’t believe it. My pregnant wife at the time got a drink poured on her from a toothless ou fan after the game. I couldn’t take on all of them but some fellow Horns fans came to my aid. That was the worst.

Sorry to hear that man. I would ask if you knocked that guy's teeth out, but from what you've told me it doesn't seem like he had any to begin with. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Longhorn nation usually gets it uploaded the day after. Do you not have an ESPN login with your TV provider? You can just stream on demand in the ESPN app. 

Heard something on Bucky and Erin this morning about Spectrum and ABC having a contract dispute....or did I misremember?

48 minutes ago, Noozak said:

Just incase you haven't seen it enough this week

giphy.gif

You know I’m not a genuine asshole because there’s a lot of game gifs I could be posting from the last couple decades.  But I can laugh and not be a total POS.  

But yes that was a good day for me…cut off sleeves was a bold move!

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, immamac said:

I wish no CR so I could tweet at that moron about bragging about RAILHEADBBQ? are you fucking kidding me. 

Fucking white trash Okies won't know the difference.  Why wager something decent?  Save that for Texans.

Let's blow them out so they make an early 4th quarter dash for their IROCs.

40 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You know I’m not a genuine asshole because there’s a lot of game gifs I could be posting from the last couple decades.  But I can laugh and not be a total POS.  

But yes that was a good day for me…cut off sleeves was a bold move!

HOPE YAH GET TO TAKE ANOTHER LOSS TOMORROW CHITOWN...

E4WhRbcWEAIlIGw?format=jpg&name=large

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

HOPE YAH GET TO TAKE ANOTHER LOSS TOMORROW CHITOWN...

E4WhRbcWEAIlIGw?format=jpg&name=large

I will absolutely take that L if we avenge it in the conference championship game.  That was sweet.  I’d also love being in the running for NFL MVP a few years later.  Sign me up.  

Edit:

But I probably wouldn’t take all of that if it meant being 5’2’’.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I will absolutely take that L if we avenge it in the conference championship game.  That was sweet.  I’d also love being in the running for NFL MVP a few years later.  Sign me up.  

Edit:

But I probably wouldn’t take all of that if it meant being 5’2’’.  

I’ve never understood the Kyler height controversy and how big that became. I remember playing Kyler in high school and he was definitely at least 5’9” and I assume he grew a bit after that. His height certainly didn’t stop us from getting our shit kicked by in Allen.

9 minutes ago, Octavian said:

I’ve never understood the Kyler height controversy and how big that became. I remember playing Kyler in high school and he was definitely at least 5’9” and I assume he grew a bit after that. His height certainly didn’t stop us from getting our shit kicked by in Allen.

Saban, after a couple drinks I’m sure, said nobody ever put as much pressure on their D.  That was before Kyler started a down in the league.  Too bad Allen had a much better D than OU…