klanaggy pirate @ soldier texums :: 6pm SECN

Hagbard Celine

6 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Somebody please call in to this radio show. It's fucking hilarious already but could definitely be made better with some quality discreet trolling.

just tell them your name rusty. be about the third.

Edited by Yuk
  • Hook 'Em 3

Some football teams might prefer entering the season flying under the radar.

Texas A&M isn’t one of them.

That was more than clear on Sunday morning as the Aggies came on like Desert Storm. They’re aiming at the national championship and apparently don’t care who knows it.

https://texags.com/s/40927/aggies-ooze-confidence-and-championship-mentality-ahead-of-2021-season/5

Ooze is a good word to describe them

32 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

He a tite ind.  

19 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Aggy radio hosts are celebrating Bama eventually winning the title. 

You look at aggy over there, and really appreciate what an awesome conference mate he will be, as he was before: paying coaches extreme sums of money to lay down  and sacrifice the team for the good of the conference. No finer conference friend is there than aggy.  So here’s a tip of the cap, and a raised glass to the best door mats and step ladders anyone could ever hope for!

Really, we mean it! Don’t ever change! We know that, no matter what excrement should adhere to the soles of our shoes, you will be there for us , licking and wiping them clean! Because: SEC!

Edited by El Squared
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Somebody please call in to this radio show. It's fucking hilarious already but could definitely be made better with some quality discreet trolling.

Rusty was definitely a horn, he told them that they'd go back to losing to us once we're in the league, hosts threw a fit and said Sark sucks.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

I will absolutely do this, but I haven't heard the call-in number?  I've been in and out of the room for a bit.

Good luck getting through. Apparently the ags are fucking pissed and blowing up the phone lines. I'm pulling for you. I'd call in but I'm in a hotel in Allen and my wife is passed out next to me. 

1 minute ago, Chopper said:

The schemes pirate used to block the aggy D line were pretty damn effective most of the game. Would like to see a closer look.

You mean against the MENSA level preparing mind of Elko who thought rushing three fucking guys all night was the right Call

L

fucking

L

aggy fucks

Just now, HtownHorn said:

What if Haynes King comes back in November and you still lose?

Complete and utter implosion. Texags servers all simultaneously crash and are irreparable. Looch cries so hard he gags and coughs up a ball of Jimbo's unborn children twice the size of his massive head. Horns laugh and laugh and laugh.

• Drool 1

12 minutes ago, El Squared said:

You look at aggy over there, and really appreciate what an awesome conference mate he will be, as he was before: paying coaches extreme sums of money to lay down  and sacrifice the team for the good of the conference. No finer conference friend is there than aggy.  So here’s a tip of the cap, and a raised glass to the best door mats and step ladders anyone could ever hope for!

Really, we mean it! Don’t ever change! We know that, no matter what excrement should adhere to the soles of our shoes, you will be there for us , licking and wiping them clean! Because: SEC!

And there UT will be with more resources and 2 more conference titles.