klanaggy pirate @ soldier texums :: 6pm SECN

Hagbard Celine

The big problem for aggy this weekend is: since Oregon lost ,and domed,  who will they face in the playoffs? 

I mean, not looking past Bama, who they will beat convincingly, but gosh who will rise to the aggy standard?

For Pete’s sake , tonight was merely a loss to SEC brother, so nothing to see here.

Word on the street is because Caldaza sucks the rest of the team doesn't want to risk getting injured which would impact all the future NFL players on the team.

-signed delusion aggy.

Seriously, I was told this twice tonight by aggy.

• Like 1

Obviously bama will bifurcate them. I’m pretty sure lsu is going to dookie stomp them in red stick. Mississippi should as well.  That’s 7-5 and a losing conference record right there.  Can they win the rest of them to get to 7?

as I’m watching lsu/ auburn, I have to think auburn will beat them too.  The future is ugly.  It is well within plausibility that they lose to every division opponent this season. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Class warfare coming your way . . .

I booked all my hotels in January, 1 night, all cancellable.

Comfort Suites may not have the ambience of the Calvary Court(never been so don't know) but interestingly it does have a king bed, bathroom, foldout sofa, tv, & free breakfast.

Hope you get it unloaded.

Some football teams might prefer entering the season flying under the radar.

Texas A&M isn’t one of them.

That was more than clear on Sunday morning as the Aggies came on like Desert Storm. They’re aiming at the national championship and apparently don’t care who knows it.

https://texags.com/s/40927/aggies-ooze-confidence-and-championship-mentality-ahead-of-2021-season/5

Edited by TexArcher
  • Haha 7
  • Drool 1