Alabama at Texas Agricultural & Mechanical University - 7pm on CBS

Pancho

Just now, Michael Knight said:

You're a fucking moron.

Nah you're just a myopic, limp-dicked fuck that is so pussywhipped you think aggy is our main competition vs. a school like Bama. Just like most posters on that echo-chambered shitstain of a board. 

Come get some fresh air. Let your nuts hang. Texas will never be aggy. We are better now and will be better in the future. Fuck Bama, fuck Saban and fuck any shitass dynasty that holds the rest of cfb down.

aggy is gonna drop a couple more. Who gives a fuck what they do. Enjoy the sport.

• Hook 'Em 6

That was a pretty special performance by Calzada. Dude went from can’t complete a forward pass to beating Bama in 3 weeks. 

Some of you need to step away from the ledge. We lost a close, exciting game to our rival. That sucks. A&M upsets #1. That sucks. But at the end of the day aggies’ season is still going nowhere, Bama is still going to the playoff, and we still have a shot at the CCG. I don’t think a huge swath of recruits are going to base their decision off of one day. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, Knoxtnhorn said:

Except it's Georgia.  They'll choke and we'll get Bama and Georgia both in the playoffs with 1 loss.

Nah- this Bama looked like dogshit. Their secondary is about as bad as ours and Young not gonna do shit against that D if he can’t complete passes to wide open receivers against the aggy D.

1 minute ago, F250 said:

Alabama is weak this year. aggy will still be bottom of the SEC West. This win is insignificant except for the sheep fuckers who will put a plaque on the wall and give Jimbo another raise.

they finally can fill out the year on the national championship trophy they gave Frodo.

Just now, ztejas said:

Nah you're just a myopic, limp-dicked fuck that is so pussywhipped you think aggy is our main competition vs. a school like Bama. Just like most posters on that echo-chambered shitstain of a board. 

Come get some fresh air. Let your nuts hang. Texas will never be aggy. We are better now and will be better in the future. Fuck Bama, fuck Saban and fuck any shitass dynasty that holds the rest of cfb down.

aggy is gonna drop a couple more. Who gives a fuck what they do. Enjoy the sport.

"Look at me guys , the enlightened football fan who just wants to see a good game and has 0 long term vision for the team I supposedly root for" Do you not understand that Texas recruits the same players A&M does and this is a zero sum game, Aggy winning this game changes the entire narrative for their season and makes our return just that much harder. I bet you would cheer for Aggy to win the national championship cause gosh golly thats just a good story.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

That was a pretty special performance by Calzada. Dude went from can’t complete a forward pass to beating Bama in 3 weeks. 

Some of you need to step away from the ledge. We lost a close, exciting game to our rival. That sucks. A&M upsets #1. That sucks. But at the end of the day aggies’ season is still going nowhere, Bama is still going to the playoff, and we still have a shot at the CCG. I don’t think a huge swath of recruits are going to base their decision off of one day. 

Case McCoy beating OU comes to mind

"Look at me guys , the enlightened football fan who just wants to see a good game and has 0 long term vision for the team I supposedly root for" Do you not understand that Texas recruits the same players A&M does and this is a zero sum game, Aggy winning this game changes the entire narrative for their season and makes our return just that much harder. I bet you would cheer for Aggy to win the national championship cause gosh golly thats just a good story.

It doesn’t do shit calm down you pussy.
  • Haha 1

Everybody stop being so dramatic. This is aggy your friendly dog. Every now and then he catches the car doesn’t know what to do with it lol and then before you know it goes right back to running around being the dipshit he is.

They beat number one OU. Not the end of the world. They beat number one Bama in 12. Not the end of the world.

This is all part of their journey.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Would you rather have Jimbo or Sark? 

That answer is extremely clear to me. Take some solace in that. 

Sark. I don't really require solace. We played hard and lost to a more talented team. Ags played hard and beat a more talented team.

Our game was a rivalry where both teams lay it all on the field.

Their game was a trap game for Alabama.

A win is better than a loss. I still think we did what we needed for recruits interested in us and likewise for the Aggies. The Aggies pulled off the upset. Tip your hat.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Pushing Saban out does more for us than keeping aggy down - who is having a shitty season either way. 

You realize we're moving to the SEC, right?

3 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

he's an smu fan.

This can still be spun positively for us. Sark and co can point to Bama/BoB shit show playcalling and clear regression on offense and show guys that Sark was the reason for the offense’s success the last 2 years. Watching that game it’s pretty clear there’s a major drop off with BoB at the play calling helm. Just awful really. 

Calzada is pretty fun(ny) to watch. He throws most of his passes about 75 MPH no matter how far away the receiver is. Wonder what he could get a fastball up to. Also is the Haynes King kid really much better than him? They seemed like they both kind of suck to me. Never really saw King play though.

Just now, Steelers Roll Left said:

Maybe.  Or maybe Jimbo Fisher is a hell of a coach and it took him a few games to coach up all the replacements that departed from last season’s top 5 squad.  

It's why we watch. 

Ole Miss and Mississippi State pull off victories like this once every 10 years, too. Ags were dialed in for their biggest game of the year.

If Calzada (despised by Aggies just a few hours ago) can keep up what he showed tonight, Jimbo may have found a solution to his QB problem. 

Jimbo generally wins games he should and loses games he should. They're not the number six team in the country. They're not where they thought they were. Further, their graduating defense leaves them in a problem next year.

Jimbo could be called a hell of a coach had he defeated one of the two teams he lost to in the last two weeks. His pay says he's the second best coach in the nation. Does anyone believe that to be the case? Herman was great in bowl games. Where should we rate him?

• Like 1

"Nursing two broken legs, our great quarterback willed our way down the field against the unbeatable Alabama Crimson Tide, we kicked a field goal as time expired, and that began the legend of Calzone."

So who did we beat in the National Championship, dad?

"Oh no, son...we ended up losing two more games and beat an ACC team in a bowl game.  But those were the days!"

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1