Alabama at Texas Agricultural & Mechanical University - 7pm on CBS

Pancho

I didn't watch the game but can someone explain to me how the hell Aggy scored 41 points in this game and won with no run game and while getting outgained 522-379 yards? Did they sneak Manziel into Calzada's jersey?

Aggy scored 42 points vs all 3 P5 opponents COMBINED before this game. 41pts matches their highest of the season vs Kent St. Sports are so weird sometimes.

4 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

I didn't watch the game but can someone explain to me how the hell Aggy scored 41 points in this game and won with no run game and while getting outgained 522-379 yards? Did they sneak Manziel into Calzada's jersey?

Aggy scored 42 points vs all 3 P5 opponents COMBINED before this game. 41pts matches their highest of the season vs Kent St. Sports are so weird sometimes.

Highly techinical play analysis follows:

1) Alabama was very inconsistent and often sucked on offense.
2) Alabama completely sucked on defense.

$9.95

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Not yet, but Calzone has been elevated to aggy legend status.

That’s great—they got their once in a decade win against bama and they only play Georgia once in a decade. This is their pinnacle  Enjoy the descent. History isn’t on their side.

19 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

it was the classic case of the far better team not showing up and Saban warned everyone when he said it was a trap game, nobody listened, especially his players.

Well, that sucked but I'm not complaining.  I've seen a shitload of defeats snatched from the jaws of victory and vice versa in my 70 years.  No Bama fan should ever complain after Tua-to-Devonta on 2nd and 26 snatched a NC from the slavering jowls of UGA a few years back.  Last night Aggy deserved to win.  Whipped our asses three quarters out of four.  Too many fuckups to overcome. It still sucks but ob-la-di, ob-la-da, and on we go.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, notre dame joe said:

THis has to be a rough day for y'all.  Even worse than the Arky revival.

What a time we've reached when a storied program like Nebraska (oops, wrong N) Notre Dame has to ride A&M's dick to a Texas board to goad Longhorns over the Aggies beating Alabama by lying about the alleged silence of this thread.

I'm sure a lot of us sprinted over to whatever your fan site is to giggle about your exposure at the hands of Cincinatti in the shadow of the golden dome. 

You get a gift invitatation to the play-offs on most years you can manage to beat Cincinatti (a program you're looking up to, by the way), so tell us all about the times you beat Alabama in the playoffs to claim you're own personal "natty?" Thank Touchdown Jesus for the Aggies, huh?

The college football world is nicer when Notre Dame is actually good. Baby steps getting there, Sport. First, ascend to the level of Texas A&M then to that of Cincinnati. Those teams aren't gifted rankings and playoff spots based on nostalgia.

Which will happen first: Texas to the playoffs? Notre Dame winning a National Championship after cashing their annually unjustified ranking? You successfully felating the statue of Knute Rockne en route to the literal facial your team figuratively gets either prior to or certainly during the playoff?

I wish the Irish were a Native American Tribe who could force you to change your name. The ruddy-faced element of my heritage is offended.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

What a time we've reached when a storied program like Nebraska (oops, wrong N) Notre Dame has to ride A&M's dick to a Texas board to goad Longhorns over the Aggies beating Alabama by lying about the alleged silence of this thread.

I'm sure a lot of us sprinted over to whatever your fan site is to giggle about your exposure at the hands of Cincinatti in the shadow of the golden dome. 

You get a gift invitatation to the play-offs on most years you can manage to beat Cincinatti (a program you're looking up to, by the way), so tell us all about the times you beat Alabama in the playoffs to claim you're own personal "natty?" Thank Touchdown Jesus for the Aggies, huh?

The college football world is nicer when Notre Dame is actually good. Baby steps getting there, sport. First, ascend to the level of Texas A&M then to that of Cincinnati. Those teams aren't gifted rankings and playoff spots based on nostalgia.

Which will happen first: Texas to the playoffs? Notre Dame winning a National Championship after cashing their annually unjustified ranking? You successfully felating the statue of Knute Rockne en route to the literal facial your team figuratively gets either prior to or certainly during the playoff?

I wish the Irish were a Native American Tribe who could force you to change your name. The ruddy-faced element of my heritage is offended.

obama-mic-drop.gif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mitch Hedberg said:

It’s out but I’m an old and don’t know how to post screen shots 😂 

https://thewarehouseatcc.com/we-own-bama-21-mar/

This is why those sheep humpers deserve all the ridicule. Inferiority complex having attention whores

Honestly I'm pissed I didn't think of making a similar shirt to sell. I would have priced mine at $41.38 and aggy would have bought the shit of it.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, UTEX_ME said:

^ The amount fucking aggy lovers on this board is fucking pathetic 

You don't have to be an Aggie lover to appreciate what they did as a team and genuinely admire what Calzada pulled off after having his entire fan base want him replaced by either a walk-on or a tight end. It's a great college football story.

I've always liked to think a classic Texas trait was to cut through bs to call a truth a truth. You see it in the difference between the way we more honestly appraise where we are than Aggies do. A&M is one of the least Texas places in the state. They will unironically shout back about how well they conform to being what a Texan should be.

I wanted Alabama to crush them. It would be small of me not see what happened. My rooting interest or view of the outcome have little impact on that actual outcome. It's over. The Aggies pulled of something great that I'm glad I got to watch.

Period.

1 hour ago, Tx74 said:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/rankings/ap/

aggy not going to like this. Bama still #1, Texas still #21 and aggy (others receiving votes) !!! LMAO!!

--Deleted--

[I fell for it. Still the below is true.]

Aggies won't be a trap game for anyone else this year. Nor will they be so fired up as they were last night. 

Edited by RomaVicta

It’s about time they hit the road and play a real road game. The only true road game they’ve played this year was at shitty Colorado who has no home field advantage. The Arkansas game at Jerry world was basically a home game for them.  Unfortunately, the only tough team they have left on the road is ol miss. LSU and mizzu are ass.

2 hours ago, UTEE97 said:

Credit where credit is due. Aggy took an early lead, and after Bama came back to take a one point lead, Aggy marched down the field and scored. This was a great game for them, but unfortunately, this win is not going to count for much this season other than perhaps giving them some recruiting points. Lose the next game and all of this is for nothing.

Don’t tell aggy this…. Every darnone I know this morning at church was wearing their aggy gear.   Facebook was overfilled with emotion like they just  won the National Championship and Super Bowl rolled up in one. Would have been better had we not crapped on the bed of course. 

Such irony-deafness at Texags:

image.png.93cc5a285b78d73644640d3bb52c369e.png

Aggie frets about their rating as a Texas rival. Accuses Texas of being obsessed based on this thread here. Creates usual lies about:

• Texas saying A&M isn't a rival (we only said they weren't as big a football rival as OU)
  • Us melting down

Has anyone here ever concerned themselves with A&M's rating of us as a rival of theirs?

Aside from the entire point of their very manly War Hymn (fight songs are for fags!), who would know they ever think of us at all? Who would care?

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Such irony-deafness at Texags:

image.png.93cc5a285b78d73644640d3bb52c369e.png

Aggie frets about their rating as a Texas rival. Accuses Texas of being obsessed based on this thread here. Creates usual lies about:

• Texas saying A&M isn't a rival (we only said they weren't as big a football rival as OU)
  • Us melting down

Has anyone here ever concerned themselves with A&M's rating of us as a rival of theirs?

Aside from the entire point of their very manly War Hymn (fight songs are for fags!), who would know they ever think of us at all? Who would care?

It’s a least 10 pages back (that’s all I checked) but they had a huge thread for our game too. Acting like they didn’t is the funny, but expected part. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Don’t tell aggy this…. Every darnone I know this morning at church was wearing their aggy gear.   Facebook was overfilled with emotion like they just  won the National Championship and Super Bowl rolled up in one. Would have been better had we not crapped on the bed of course. 

They put it all together and won their big game.

They should have remembered to do that against Arkansas and Mississippi State.

aggy gonna aggy.

2 hours ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Of Sabans 7 national championships he's lost one game in 5 of those. Of the 9 total BCS/CFPs he has made he entered with a loss 5 times. So statistically speaking he has a better chance of winning it all now that he has lost a game than he did had they gone undefeated. 

So, actually, Saban was teaching his team what a loss feels like, to get their attention about the necessity of practicing hard and working hard....not to take another team for granted....yadda yadda yadda.