NLCS- Dodgers v Braves

Sbbruin

7 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I don’t think so. They already have their scheduling worked out with it being a big football day, so probably not. 

Actually they will.  Just heard it on the am flagship station.  If the Astros close out tonight, the game will be at 5p PT.  I cannot root for the Astros, but it'll be a silver lining if they win as I'll miss most of the game if it's at 2p PT sitting in the stands at the Rose Bowl.

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

Actually they will.  Just heard it on the am flagship station.  If the Astros close out tonight, the game will be at 5p PT.  I cannot root for the Astros, but it'll be a silver lining if they win as I'll miss most of the game if it's at 2p PT sitting in the stands at the Rose Bowl.

You know you want to....just do it 

Dr Evil Cry GIF - Dr Evil Cry Hug - Discover & Share GIFs

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Forgot it was on TBS so fox doesn’t have scheduling conflicts. 
thanks

16 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Does it feel better rooting for an organization that engaged in human trafficking while keeping a spreadsheet ranking their employees' criminal behavior? Cause yeesh, that would be pretty bad also.

The only sports related scandal that’s ever mattered and been important is the Astros banging on a trash can. Pedophilia rings, forcible rape cover ups, human trafficking, all that other shit is small potato’s. Because the Astros banged on a trash can in the same season that the Yankees and Red Sox got caught with Apple Watches essentially doing the same thing. 

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

The only sports related scandal that’s ever mattered and been important is the Astros banging on a trash can. Pedophilia rings, forcible rape cover ups, human trafficking, all that other shit is small potato’s. Because the Astros banged on a trash can in the same season that the Yankees and Red Sox got caught with Apple Watches essentially doing the same thing. 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Yeah just heard this.  WTF?  Muncy, Kershaw, Turner, Kelly.  Not sure how much more they can overcome.

JV and LMJ are pretty fair comparisons to Kershaw and Scherzer. The star power if both teams were fully healthy that would be on display for a 2021 Astros v Dodgers World Series would have been mind boggling. 

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

JV and LMJ are pretty fair comparisons to Kershaw and Scherzer. The star power if both teams were fully healthy that would be on display for a 2021 Astros v Dodgers World Series would have been mind boggling. 

Add JT and Muncy, and we are a shell of the team that won 106 regular season games.  Not confident we get out of this series.

This TBS pbp guy is so annoying to listen to. I think he's legally blind. Seager with a weak fly clearly off the end of the bat on a pitch on the outside corner.  

"That's hit hard to right! It will hang up a bit, maybe he got jammed a bit."

Just the latest example. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 1