NFL Week 8 thread

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I just saw the Pittsburgh steelers throw 4 times in a row from the 2.  3x to get the td and then again for the conversion attempt. What even is football anymore?

Maybe they should have spent a first round pick on a stud running back. Oh wait...

14 minutes ago, DougO said:

Tomlin has won a lot of games but he does some really stupidass shit.

I don’t understand the absolute reluctance that the Steelers have to at least plan for life after Big Ben. 

Sorry y’all are stuck with shitty games. Normally I would be BUT bc RedZone and all the games are now free on Direct Tv can watch whatever I want. 

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I don’t understand the absolute reluctance that the Steelers have to at least plan for life after Big Ben. 

Sorry y’all are stuck with shitty games. Normally I would be BUT bc RedZone and all the games are now free on Direct Tv can watch whatever I want. 

Interesting. I have been checking Sunday Ticket periodically and it is still locked.

• Rage+1 1

that is a fucking awful call in the Jets game.  the defender can't do anything about that.  if the helmet is below the offensive players numbers it shouldn't be helmet to helmet. 

in fact that is the exact play Zeke got his infamous helmet to helmet.  which of course has never been called again.  refs are idiots.

• Like 1

Just now, dcar00 said:

that is a fucking awful call in the Jets game.  the defender can't do anything about that.  if the helmet is below the offensive players numbers it shouldn't be helmet to helmet. 

in fact that is the exact play Zeke got his infamous helmet to helmet.  which of course has never been called again.  refs are idiots.

If anything, that was on the offensive player, but the NFL is such bullshit.

21 minutes ago, kingkoopa6 said:

Mikey Fukin White!

20 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Mike White! Damn!

19 minutes ago, DougO said:

White Jesus, resurrected and brings his team back into the lead.

19 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Mike white!

18 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Damn Mike White get you some! 

8 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Mike White MVP!

34C499E4-92CB-4D5A-914A-F859EADC7ECB.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4