Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

1 hour ago, RGBIII said:

Roach was just saying on his podcast that he didnt find Wheaton that impressive...

He's hinted lots of times that he likes LJ Johnson just as much, if not more.

Edited by Dummy
Yeah. What Getafix said.

On 10/2/2019 at 8:56 PM, Hank Scorpio said:

You 100% do not want to be the school he commits to first because it will probably just be for some kind of prank. He's probably recording all of his phone calls with coaches and is going to make some mix tape mocking all of them. And it will be funnier than anything ever posted here and I will get mildly jealous of a 16 year old. 

Wrong. I said 2 years ago that his father was a stickler for education. I think that’s what will make him choose Texas.  Tunmise is a kid. He’s 16.  Let him enjoy the process.  All his friends are going to Texas. He loves Texas and the coaching. Most importantly, his father loves the education.  When all is said and done, he will be a longhorn and that’s all that matters. 

17 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Wrong. I said 2 years ago that his father was a stickler for education. I think that’s what will make him choose Texas.  Tunmise is a kid. He’s 16.  Let him enjoy the process.  All his friends are going to Texas. He loves Texas and the coaching. Most importantly, his father loves the education.  When all is said and done, he will be a longhorn and that’s all that matters. 

Oh, my sweet, sweet harvdog. It is one thing to get serious or worked up about something I wrote, but taking the bait from HankScorpio? Sir!

23 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Oh, my sweet, sweet harvdog. It is one thing to get serious or worked up about something I wrote, but taking the bait from HankScorpio? Sir!

No bait.  He’s uninformed.  He’s like a 50/50 mix of Chin pubes and EJ’s replacement. His opinions are based on bullshit....that’s the Lucci coming out.   Funny thing is, when Tunmise signs with Texas, he will claim he knew it all along and didn’t want to jinx his pick....and that’s at a Roach level of prognostication. 

Knowing him and his family for as long as I have, I will stick with what I said 2 years ago.  

1 minute ago, Harvdog said:

No bait.  He’s uninformed.  He’s like a 50/50 mix of Chin pubes and EJ’s replacement. His opinions are based on bullshit....that’s the Lucci coming out.   Funny thing is, when Tunmise signs with Texas, he will claim he knew it all along and didn’t want to jinx his pick....and that’s at a Roach level of prognostication. 

Knowing him and his family for as long as I have, I will stick with what I said 2 years ago.  

You know HankScorpio is a satire account, right(albeit a pretty hilarious one)?  I'm a little new here but I thought that was pretty widely known?

13 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

12 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Holy shit, he's doubling down.

9 minutes ago, Acropora said:

You know HankScorpio is a satire account, right(albeit a pretty hilarious one)?  I'm a little new here but I thought that was pretty widely known?

5 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

forget it, he's rolling.

Ahhhhhhahahahahaha. Holy shit, this is outstanding. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IT

- ‘21 Port Arthur Memorial DE Jordon Thomas... It’s a season on the sidelines following foot surgery during fall camp. The 6-foot-4, 245-pound four-star defender is rehabbing and supporting his teammates.

“I’m doing well,” said Thomas. “My ankle is doing well. I’m starting to move it a little more everyday. School is going well,” Thomas said. “I’m putting in the same work, just like in the weight room.”

There is an outside chance Thomas could return to the field in 2019.

“If we go deep in the playoffs,” said Thomas. “But until then, I’m coming back next season.”

He says he hears from Texas, LSU, and Texas A&M the most. He also wants to take some visits next spring. He’s never really traveled far before and is eager for the experience.

- Texas is very much in it for ‘21 Lakeview Centennial RB Camar Wheaton. But he probably isn’t close to a decision and wants to take visits in the spring. His 7v7 coach will likely be involved in the decision making process. Clearly he's the preferred target but Texas will continue to evaluate nationally.

1 hour ago, Harvdog said:

19 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

angry look whos talking now GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

UncommonUnlinedKagu-size_restricted.gif

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

KwPlctwm.jpg

1 hour ago, Harvdog said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14668621

3 hours ago, Harvdog said:

I’m with you, Harvdog.

I remember this one time when Scorpio said Ehlinger was going to transfer to aggy. He has never come back and owned up.

Bitch had your verbal beatdown coming.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Harvdog said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Machinator said:

- Texas is very much in it for ‘21 Lakeview Centennial RB Camar Wheaton. But he probably isn’t close to a decision and wants to take visits in the spring. His 7v7 coach will likely be involved in the decision making process. Clearly he's the preferred target but Texas will continue to evaluate nationally.

Which 7v7 coach? What is the consensus on the coach?