Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

17 hours ago, pacman said:

Somebody is about to get really mad...

Not mad at all.  Didn’t realize it was a parody account.  Never paid attention to his posts so I was uninformed. My bad.  Is pretty funny how a group of guys got so worked up on a Friday afternoon about it.  

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Not mad at all.  Didn’t realize it was a parody account.  Never paid attention to his posts so I was uninformed. My bad.  Is pretty funny how a group of guys got so worked up on a Friday afternoon about it.  

You seem mad

39 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

I think Bobby Burton’s 247 forum might be more your speed.  

Says the guy who went off on a multi-post rant. Every accusation is a confession.

10 hours ago, Machinator said:

I agree with Wells here...Landon Jackson was a beast from the opening play!  They move him around and rush him from everywhere on the line.  He has a great motor!  Seems to be a gook kid off the field too.  I talked to his Uncle for a minute and asked where he was leaning and he said he legitimately didn't know.  His Uncle is a big UT fan tho

Burris has a legit frame but I didn't notice him make a play all night.  Did notice him almost run down a screen once but barely missed, he moves well for his size.  Maybe they use him more to occupy blockers

Nick Martin looks like a player but he was injured early and missed most of the game.

Crawford and Dixon for Carthage both looked the part.  Dixon had a pretty long TD catch.  It was a great game and was really close till the last 5 minutes or so when PG missed a 4th and 1 conversion and it kinda got away from them after that.

On 10/4/2019 at 10:14 PM, Beau Vine said:

I can never remember which one of those Cy schools is always terrible...

Would have said Cy Lakes before this year but they're 3-3 and the program might finally be half decent. Before this year they were utter garbage. Other than them Cy Springs has had a losing season for at least 15 straight years. Most everyone else can at least pop up to be decent every once in a while. 

Edited by Huckleberry

1 hour ago, squeegeedegg said:

Don't worry, Drayton will have him thinking and tiptoeing behind the line of scrimmage in no time

After a really good run I witnessed what appeared to be Drayton ripping into RoJo as he came off the field. I remember wondering what he was angry about. If RoJo starts overthinking and running into the backs of his OL, the undeniable truth will be revealed.

1 hour ago, Casual Encounter said:

After a really good run I witnessed what appeared to be Drayton ripping into RoJo as he came off the field. I remember wondering what he was angry about. If RoJo starts overthinking and running into the backs of his OL, the undeniable truth will be revealed.

Maybe he was just pumped. Y'all over analyze this guy. We're running pretty well. 

According to the aggy in my family, (I assume we all have one?) he hears the Gomers are doing everything they possibly can to make sure Landon Jackson will be swaying and sawing the horns off every non horned mascot in the SEC after his HS career is done..

Make what you will of "everything possible"