Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

10 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

TFB:

Still waiting for some additional confirmation but I am beginning to hear of a real possibility of some excellent recruiting news.

Would be a high profile and unexpected pick-up.

I’ll let you know once I have additional confirmation one way or another. From what I gather it should go down quickly.

In summary:
The cake is baked
The video is made
The thots are thirsty
The Uber is ordered
The portapotty is vacant

Let the wild guessing begin!

I'll push my chips all-in: Ceyair Wright

35 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

TFB:

Still waiting for some additional confirmation but I am beginning to hear of a real possibility of some excellent recruiting news.

I’ll let you know once I have additional confirmation one way or another. From what I gather it should go down quickly.

In summary:
The cake is baked
The video is made
The thots are thirsty
The Uber is ordered
The portapotty is vacant

Tunmise is back, baby. And he wants to put on weight to play inside. Allow me to be the first to apologize to Harvdog

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Tunmise is back, baby. And he wants to put on weight to play inside. Allow me to be the first to apologize to Harvdog

Hasnt he been dropping like a rock in the rankings?  I hope. 

Edited by NorLa Horns
why the periods. I didnt ask for periods!!!

5 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

To have to deal with that goofy fucker would be a particularly vicious,  gratuitous price to exact (even for the 'Rona).

(And "that goofy fucker" refers to Tunmise, not to Harvdog ... although some may say "whynotboth.gif".)

10 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Cooks would satisfy that on offer list and popularity among UT fans as a take alone. Regis/Ike... I don't know.

We already led and I thought he was committing soon anyway though? I'm going with Byrd. The source of this prediction is my ass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lonestar88 said:

Byrd is the dream scenario, but if it were him, you’d gotta think TFB would put out a warning about it on their OU board.

He's going to the Sooner 5* Summit or whatever the fuck to poach kids and bring them to Texas. So he can't go public with his Texas commitment just yet. Obviously.

• Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

TFB:

In summary:
The cake is baked
The video is made
The thots are thirsty
The Uber is ordered
The portapotty is vacant

tenor (4).gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

He doesn't know shit, classic Wells

spacer.png

The irony of this post when it was IT who opened their fucking mouth about Kyler Murray (who was legit in play) visiting Texas a few year back and let the cat out of the bag. Which did NOT help things. But I guess they learned a lesson, potentially. 

That being said, I won't assume they know nothing. Or anything. BUT, If you assume they do know something, and shutting the fuck up matters, that would indicate the player in question is likely committed to a rival school. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Ketchum pulled the same shit, but IT did it at the same time. The difference is IT ended up pulling their shit down within a relatively short time frame and Ketchum left his shit up. 

You think Ketchum really scooped anyone?

I think Ketchum throws everything out there, even if he knows it will hurt Texas. I have no respect for that fat tub of shit.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2