Dad goes Paul Kersey on daughter's boyfriend

Brothahorn

26 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

So the daughter was abducted, sold, recovered, and now faces losing her Dad for life?  I get it, but come on pops, you gotta' be a little more creative on the disposal and deniability part.  She's got to be a wreck.

There have to be a number of other father/daughter issues.   

I would vote to acquit.

• Hook 'Em 1

Unless there is more to this story - like the dad and BF were actually partners - this guy better walk.  Put one father of a daughter on the jury and no way you get a conviction.    If this guy is convicted, I'm pretty sure it will be the cause of the DA getting tossed in the next election.

If I'm on that jury: JURY NULLIFICATION.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

this comes down to pretrial argument.  can we talk about him sex trafficking? or is the trial just: 'did you see the boy? did you intentionally whack him on the head?  Was he a present threat in any way?  we rest your honor' in which that's bad news

I'd Probably say I was in fear of my life, and felt guilty of killing a person. I don't know if it would fly, but I figured that there wouldn't be much evidence to say otherwise.

34 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Did he forget his shovel? Seems like he might have got away with it if he had watched goodfellas. 

this. he thought and planned the killing for awhile. why not properly dispose of the car or the body? 

i admire the conviction. i do not admire his lack of attention to details.

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

Unless there is more to this story - like the dad and BF were actually partners - this guy better walk.  Put one father of a daughter on the jury and no way you get a conviction.    If this guy is convicted, I'm pretty sure it will be the cause of the DA getting tossed in the next election.

If I'm on that jury: JURY NULLIFICATION.

If the details are exactly as reported, I don't have an issue with it. But the "back story" seems a little light on details . Was the daughter ever reported missing? Is there any ongoing investiction into the supposed sex trafficking ring? Does it even exist? My guess is this story will evolve in the future.

• Hook 'Em 1

“Sex trafficking” is a bit of a bogeyman term that people used to try to make everyone think of the movie Taken but tends to cover a lot of other behavior that some 20 year olds aren’t all that opposed to.  Daughter could be just as complicit in getting herself involved as boyfriend. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

more info from this article.

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/john-eisenman-charged-with-murder-of-andrew-sorenson

NOVEMBER 2, 2021, 3:09 PM ET

Father Charged With Killing Daughter's Boyfriend Who Allegedly Sold Her To Sex Trafficking Ring

John Eisenman has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Andrew Sorenson, who he has alleged sold his daughter to a sex trafficking ring for $1,000.

BY CONSTANCE JOHNSON

Andrew Sorenson Photo: Washington State Patrol

A 60-year-old father in Washington State has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of his daughter’s alleged sex trafficker and boyfriend.

The body of Aaron Sorenson, 19, was discovered last month in the trunk of a car in Spokane. He had been missing since November of 2020.

John Eisenman found out in October of last year that his teenage daughter was allegedly sold to a sex trafficking ring in Seattle for $1,000 by Sorenson, according to KIRO.

Eisenman, along with his fiancee, was able to rescue his daughter and return her to Spokane, according to police.

Then in November, Eisenman learned that Sorenson was going to be in Airway Heights, Washington. He waited for Sorenson and confronted him when he arrived, authorities said.

Police said Eisenman abducted the victim, tied him up and put him in the trunk of a 1991 green Honda Accord, the Spokesman-Review reported, citing court documents.

He later hit him in the head with a cinder block and then stabbed him repeatedly, causing his death, according to police.  

Police said Eisenman drove the vehicle to a remote area in North Spokane County and abandoned the car with the body still inside.

It remained there until it was moved in October of this year by a third party and driven to Spokane, where it was later abandoned.

Police said that individual was unaware that the body was in the trunk.                                          

“Individuals were rummaging through the car and taking items when they made the gruesome discovery,” police said.

Officers opened the trunk and discovered the body inside, which was later identified as Sorenson.

His ankles and hands were bound with zip ties and his mouth was covered with tape, the Spokesman Review reported, citing court documents.

Andrew Sorenson's missing persons poster Photo: Washington State Patrol

Puncture marks on his clothes indicated that he had been stabbed several times, the paper reported.

The car was registered to Eisenman’s fiancée, Brenda Kross.

Police tried to reach Kross, but her phone was not accepting calls.

They later visited her home. Eisenman answered the door. He told police the car had been stolen about a year earlier, according to the paper.

A short time later, a neighbor told police that Eisenman had confessed to killing someone and putting the body in the trunk of a car, the paper reported.

He allegedly revealed details of the crime that only someone involved would know, the paper reported citing court documents.

Eisenman was arrested on Friday and appeared in court on Monday.

He is being held in the Spokane County Jail on a $ 1 million bond. Eisenman has no criminal history or record of violence, according to police.

Hundreds of messages of support were left on the Facebook page of the Spokane Police Department.

One person wrote: “Seems like he did a public service.”

Another posted: “I hope this guy gets the best attorney possible and gets time serve.”

But not everyone was supportive.

“I get it. And I’d be furious too if I were in dad’s shoes. But it’s not his responsibility to take it upon himself to kill someone that hasn’t been accused of a crime much less arrested and charged. Vigilantism isn’t what a civil society is built upon.”

dead ex-bf

andrew-sorenson-1-pd.jpg?itok=2OQXuUih

the car that dead dude was found in belonged to the father's fiancee. so not only did the dipshit father leave the body in the car, the car belonged to his fiancee. he just left the car with dead body on some rural road thinking that no one ever is going to rummage through an abandoned car? 

was he trying to get caught on purpose????????????????????  cause that's the shit you do to get caught on purpose.

4 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

more info from this article.

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/john-eisenman-charged-with-murder-of-andrew-sorenson

dead ex-bf

andrew-sorenson-1-pd.jpg?itok=2OQXuUih

the car that dead dude was found in belonged to the father's fiancee. so not only did the dipshit father leave the body in the car, the car belonged to his fiancee. he just left the car with dead body on some rural road thinking that no one ever is going to rummage through an abandoned car? 

was he trying to get caught on purpose????????????????????  cause that's the shit you do to get caught on purpose.

tumblr_mo4tvkVJth1su2tyco1_500.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

you mean she could've just enjoyed getting banged all the time while some dude(s) takes all the money from her enjoyable hard work?
No, she disappeared and was missing. How did he know she got sold into that ring instead of just running away? There's a Liam neeson plot's worth of missing information in those articles.

"During that encounter Eisenman abducted the victim, tying him up and placing him in the trunk of a vehicle. Eisenman subsequently assaulted the victim by hitting him in the head with a cinder block and then stabbed him repeatedly, causing his death," police said.

yw05L1.gif

Both or those articles get a little mushy when it comes to the veracity of the father’s belief. Are police saying it was a sex-trafficking ring or are they saying he believed it to be a sex-trafficking ring? Same questions for the boyfriend’s involvement. I’m not sure why anyone should be quick to take the murder’s story as gospel truth.