Texas/Kansas game thread. fuck it, there has to be one

hookem48

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking Sark never tears into the refs on blown calls. Same thing with Pierce at the CWS not getting tossed for spraying spit on the home plate ump screwing us with the strike zone. How the fuck did we end up with such beta coaches? At least Beard seems like he’ll get pissed and tear the refs a new one. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

Just now, Sarks Personal Bartender said:

Get rid of everybody except Bijan and Worthy. Literally everybody.

Of course, since they’re our only good players, those are the only ones who are going to leave.

Honestly they need to go to. They need to go to winning programs to showcase their talents and get paid instead of undrafted FA out of shitexas 

Fucking Sark never tears into the refs on blown calls. Same thing with Pierce at the CWS not getting tossed for spraying spit on the home plate ump screwing us with the strike zone. How the fuck did we end up with such beta coaches? At least Beard seems like he’ll get pissed and tear the refs a new one. 

There really hasn’t been any bad calls this game we just fucking suck
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Fucking Sark never tears into the refs on blown calls. Same thing with Pierce at the CWS not getting tossed for spraying spit on the home plate ump screwing us with the strike zone. How the fuck did we end up with such beta coaches? At least Beard seems like he’ll get pissed and tear a new one. 

I somewhat agree, but would you want to waste your breath for this pussy ass team?

Edited by OU Sucks

25 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

This is a shitshow. I guess Kansas wishes they had been playing their redshirt QB all year? 

Your first sentence is 100% accurate. But the answer to your question is no.

Daniels was clearly our best QB last year, but our O-line was (and really, is) unspeakably terrible. Because Daniels is a sane person, by late season last year he was hearing footsteps and was also a little dinged up, so Miles & staff kept him on the sideline for the last couple of games.

This year, because the current staff came in so late and they knew we'd be brutal again, they decided to redshirt him this year. But now both QBs in front of him are hurt (because our O-line actually is terrible, independent of what this game looks like), so he's been forced to play. The hope is that the other guys will be available to close out the year, because the staff really doesn't want to burn Dainels' redshirt.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, orangebird said:

I went to Illinois for grad school.  I don't think Illinois won more than 1-2 games the entire time I was there.

Stunning to me to realize that even Illinois would push this pussy ass Texas squad's shit in right now.

Illinois lost at home to UTSA. 
I’m confident UTSA would be favored by 3 against Texas right now. 

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

Btw, I’d fire Sark after year 1 if we lose this game.   Bo Davis can stay on the next guy’s staff.

This is why y’all are what y’all are.  Y’all think some yellin’ and cursin’ makes you all tough and passionate.  

UT is soft as Charmin.  Bo Davis motivatin’ ain’t the answer 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Only way you lose to Kansas with this talent differential is you flat out don’t give af. Fuck this team and fuck these players. I’m tired of rooting for gutless pussy teams that don’t care. Fuck them

If they don't care then why should we care.

I'm waiting on the basketball game to start. 

• Hook 'Em 1