Bring back Herman

TXs

No... There are more than two options.  But Sark isn't going anywhere this year. The best case is replacing PK and money whipping the fuck out of Muschamp.  Pay him almost as much as Sark.  I don't want aggie sniffing around Muschamp when Elko leaves. 

Edited by RabidM
  • Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, Cronkhill said:

Tom Herman would absolutely have this team going to a bowl game. 

You all know its true.

It doesn't fucking matter. He's gone. They fired him. There's no going back. Deal with your fucking present and quit whining. 

1 minute ago, Starfleet Command said:

Herman is responsible for this dogshit roster. He left the program in far worse shape than good ol’ Chuck Strong. 

Truth. Herman was also propped up by Sam Ehlinger. People acting like these two Jags would somehow be better with Herman is laughable at best.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, mdmost said:

It doesn't fucking matter. He's gone. They fired him. There's no going back. Deal with your fucking present and quit whining. 

“Tom, old buddy! How’s it hanging? You’re moving back into the office on January 2, right? I hope this Covid year has treated you well...”

13 minutes ago, Starfleet Command said:

Herman is responsible for this dogshit roster. He left the program in far worse shape than good ol’ Chuck Strong. 

If only we had previous evidence to show how bad Sarkisian is. 

80 games just isn’t enough evidence to show how good or bad a coach is….

had to neg... no going backwards... fuck the "fucking bring back..." line of thinking. If anyone,  bring back Mack, he's the only other coach that's done shit here... 

But don't bring back Mack...

At this point, i'm here for the dumpster fire... Bring in Mike Leach. At least we'll be entertained.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Regardless of how you feel about Sark, Herman is the reason we have the roster we do. We hired a guy who had exactly one year of HC experience and never knew if he could recruit. So now here we are.

Just now, ztejas said:

Herman's best team was completely on the backs of Charlie guys. And last year he was buoyed by 2 immediate impact NFL guys and Sam.

Sure was, and that includes Sam too.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Yeah, I highly doubt Sark turns things around. Maybe by 2026 Texas football might be worth caring about again. Anyway, hopefully things are sorted out before 2040.