• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, TexasMan said:

It was a banner day for Looch on texags radio today. 

Rants about how people in Austin are accusing aggy of cheating, how U of H had their lowest point in their program's history by inviting UT to their satellite camp this weekend, and Major Applewhite should be ashamed of himself. How once again, the recruiting for "Hermensa" is over, but they'll still recruit well at 6-6(??). 

Basically after every commercial break is the good stuff. 

1:26:45

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/ARZ_89jiS1k/0102900-bijk.mp3

aggy's only sustained success also made them the NCAA's second most sanctioned program and they wonder why people are speculating on these things. Keep being you aggy.

4 hours ago, TexasMan said:

DfcJNjVVQAAO3bi.jpg

I don’t know about having the NCAA in our pocket but what does feel good is (figuratively) being the blue blood, good looking rich kid who always seems to win while their hapless, loser (former) rival can’t buy a bit of luck and just has to sulk and bitch. 

2 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:
Just don't go read what their illustrious coach is saying on twitter. 

Fisher: Why can't we win here? We're winning national championships in other sports ... why not in football? We have every benefit in front of us to do it. Why can't we do it?

I see Fisher still hasn't grasped what its like to go full aggy. He'll find out in a few months 

2 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Fisher: Why can't we win here? We're winning national championships in other sports ... why not in football? We have every benefit in front of us to do it. Why can't we do it?

Jimbo: Because aggy is a cult. Cults really really believe they are correct in their beliefs and will not accept reality.

You are Koresh and aggy and their followers are Branch Davidians.

Folks at Texas Agricultural & Mechanical is blind to the fact they have been brain washing each other into thinking they are an elite state university football power.

The aggys think they are Texas or Michigan or Georgia or Penn St.

Reality is that you are Michigan St. or Georgia Tech or Pittsburgh.

You're welcome.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Maybe Jimbo is finally starting to realize what everyone else already knew: 

You took a step down and took a less prestigious job you hillbilly fuckwit. Aggy has never won shit and never will.

16 hours ago, TexasMan said:

It was a banner day for Looch on texags radio today. 

Rants about how people in Austin are accusing aggy of cheating, how U of H had their lowest point in their program's history by inviting UT to their satellite camp this weekend, and Major Applewhite should be ashamed of himself. How once again, the recruiting for "Hermensa" is over, but they'll still recruit well at 6-6(??). 

Basically after every commercial break is the good stuff. 

1:26:45

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/ARZ_89jiS1k/0102900-bijk.mp3

Looch said the Texas staff is accusing Aggy of cheating. 

He also said Texas actively worked to bar U  of H from the Big 12. 

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

First 15 minutes is them trying to talk themselves into being happy about the new 3* florida recruits.   It's really really sad........like really sad.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

"We need to build a football team our Meat Judging team can be proud of!"

1 hour ago, Bevojoe said:

May they can invent a maroon mushroom cloud. 

Got some food poisoning the other day-carrots and ranch dressing.  Before bed, I drank a glass of merlot.  Starting about midnight, I started vomiting up maroon stained carrots.  They were a thing of beauty.  Only my hatred of all things aggy  kept me alive.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

This ain't track and field.  Go play intramurals, brother.

3 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

a) Probably because they are, but who gives a shit

b) Yeah, because it was a dumb idea and would have hurt UT to include them. That's how things work.

2 hours ago, Leanderman said:

According to the wall on Kroger Stadium, your already a great success.

And after bringing home that coveted 20xx national Championship Trophy, he should be up for a raise. 

A&M has been better than Texas in baseball since A&M went to the SEC. That's not debatable. Yet you're ignoring that because you want to focus on Texas baseball THIS year, which got hot at the right time, but throughout the year, wasn't good. But for argument's sake, we'll just say they're good "this year." Football? You just did it above. A&M is better than Texas across the board, year in, year out and has been for several years now. I'm sorry that you're still living in George W. Bush' presidency.

Morons all of them

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/2956027/2

8 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

And after bringing home that coveted 20xx national Championship Trophy, he should be up for a raise. 

I'm just sad I wont be here for the conclusion of the 2099 season to laugh at aggy for not winning a championship in 160 years and at that their stupid trophy makes no sense. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

That dude has been talking about getting the UH into the Big 12 for almost a decade now. I don't get it.

Funniest part about his stance is that it would crush their recruiting. Yet that hillbilly doesn't realize it, the same we he doesn't realize that the only reason aggy is in the SEC is for TV sets for their SEC network and recruiting grounds. Aggy is just the turd that they have to endure in the punch bowl. 

16 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Borat's sister was more successful than aggy's every been.

a85184b8cdf67a8e9ffc1461a929874c.png

I know the last few years overall have been down for UT baseball, but just for shits and grins I thought I'd compare the actual stats since aggy joined the SEC.

Texas:                                                                                                            Aggy:

Head to Head Victories                  4                                                                                                                     2

Overall Record*                                 209-149 .584                                                                                                250-130 .658

Conf. Regular Season Titles          1                                                                                                                     0

Conf. Tournament Titles                1                                                                                                                     1

Regional Appearances                   4                                                                                                                     5

Regional Record                              8-5 .615                                                                                                        13-5 .722

Regional Championships               2                                                                                                                     2

Super Regional Appearances         2                                                                                                                    2

Super Regional Record                   4-1 .800                                                                                                         3-2 .600

Super Regional Championships     2                                                                                                                    1

CWS Record*                                    3-2 .600                                                                                                        0-2 .000

CWS Titles*                                        0 (1 runnerup)                                                                                              0

*Does not include 2018 CWS

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Funniest part about his stance is that it would crush their recruiting. Yet that hillbilly doesn't realize it, the same we he doesn't realize that the only reason aggy is in the SEC is for TV sets for their SEC network and recruiting grounds. Aggy is just the turd that they have to endure in the punch bowl. 

aggy would cut off its right arm if it meant UT got a papercut. 

I just have a general question about aggy. I am a die-hard Red Raider in his late 30s so I know what aggy is generally. I know why I dislike them and make fun of them and I know you guys do the same. My question is why do they hate UT so much, other than better academics, a better town, better athletics and facilities? Does aggy hate the liberal setting in Austin because they are mostly backward idiots? Are the aggy t-shirt fans mostly white trash and think of you guys as snobby elitists?  I saw a guy post on Texags when you guys beat Tennessee Tech “that he hates UT to the very core of his being”.

Edited by Bash Riprock
  • Like 1

Just now, Bash Riprock said:

I just have a general question about aggy. I am a die-hard Red Raider in his late 30s so I know what aggy is generally. I know why I dislike them and make fun of them and I know you guys do the same. My question is why do they hate UT so much, other than better academics, a better town, better athletics and facilities? Does aggy hate the liberal setting in Austin because they are mostly backward idiots? Are the aggy t-shirt fans mostly white trash and think of you guys as snobby elitists?  I saw a guy post on Texags when you guys beat Tennessee Tech “that he hates to UT to the very core of his being”.

Yeah, pretty much all of that.  

• Like 1