• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Aggie still burning that bonfire. Typical aggie, how long until another accident happens?

http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/student-bonfire-unites-texas-a-m-students-alumni-ahead-of/article_d5b0f494-1fc8-5419-8619-62a22e27cd4a.html

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/11937545/texas-bonfire-burns-fifteen-years-collapse-kills-12-students

https://www.reddit.com/r/aggies/comments/26yioc/should_we_be_concerned_about_the_student_bonfire/

7 hours ago, Aoor Paggie said:

Only aggy can find a way to celebrate and/or glorify an act of total drunken, foolish asshatery to try to make it seem heroic.  Yet they wonder why they are the laughing stock of the world.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2018 at 1:42 PM, Elmer_Fudd said:

If the Houston Astros can go from 1962 until last year (but win it all last year while beating the Red Sox, Yankees, and Dodgers in the playoffs), then with the Aggies current funding, I have to think we are due soon.

what the fuck? 

3 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

If the Houston Astros can go from 1962 until last year (but win it all last year while beating the Red Sox, Yankees, and Dodgers in the playoffs), then with the Aggies current funding, I have to think we are due soon.

what the fuck? 

So, you paid in '39 and you're paying now. You left out the FedEx years. And if you don't play nice with the big boys in the SEC, the only thing you're due soon is a visit from the NCAA.

awesome response lol

Or not.  Maybe the aggys are like the unlucky 12 in the NFL:

The Bengals, Bills, Browns, Cardinals, Chargers, Falcons, Jaguars, Lions, Panthers, Texans, Titans and Vikings have never won a Super Bowl in their history. 

what the fuck? 

They have no clue they have borrowed out the ass to finance their facilities upgrades and are depending on ever higher levels of donations to pay their bills.

The cash flow of aggy athletics last year was around $140 mil, and they almost broke even. This year should be about the same.

Even if aggy was to win a national championship in football, can they wring any more money out of their idiot fanbase?

It is just a matter of time before aggy athletics reverts back to being aggy athletics. Mark my words.

Looch in regards to recruiting pipelines: 139:45

- "I hope Kyler is really good this year, because if A&M goes 1-1 and Texas goes 0-2, it's over for Tom Herman." 

(how many fucking times has he said "it's over" for Texas ever recruiting well ever again?) 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/b7VuMc0nrBw/0103059-mlat.mp3

5 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

- "I hope Kyler is really good this year, because if A&M goes 1-1 and Texas goes 0-2, it's over for Tom Herman." 

(how many fucking times has he said "it's over" for Texas ever recruiting well ever again?) 

Remember, Billy boy is borderline retarded and delusional as fuck.

Billy pumped up RC.  Until it was clear he’d be fired.  

Billy pumped up Fran.   Until it was clear he’d be fired.  

Billy pumped up Sherman. Until it was clear he’d be fired.  

Billy pumped up Sumlin.  Until it was clear he’d be fired.  

He’s a mouthpiece and about as credible as Baghdad Bob.  He’d do the same if they hired John L Smith or Tommy Tuberville. 

Propaganda. And he’s gotten rich doing it and fleecing aggy with sunshine.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Billy pumped up RC.  Until it was clear he’d be fired.  

Billy pumped up Fran.   Until it was clear he’d be fired.  

Billy pumped up Sherman. Until it was clear he’d be fired.  

Billy pumped up Sumlin.  Until it was clear he’d be fired.  

He’s a mouthpiece and about as credible as Baghdad Bob.  He’d do the same if they hired John L Smith or Tommy Tuberville. 

Propaganda. And he’s gotten rich doing it and fleecing aggy with sunshine.  

You forgot about the greatest DC ever in the SEC!! The Chief!!

What does he even mean?

55 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Glad I'm not the only one asking this question. And who's Kyler?  Kyler Murray?  What the fuck does he have to do with comparing the aggy and Texas records?

Yea Kyler Murray. It all started with them talking about pipelines, like they had in Allen HS, and it resulted in him going off in a tangent about how in the big games both schools have early, aggy going 1-1 v Clemson and Bama (they think Clemson will lose at the great Pyle Field), and Texas going 0-2 to USC and OU - thats why he wants Kyler to be really good. 

Yea Kyler Murray. It all started with them talking about pipelines, like they had in Allen HS, and it resulted in him going off in a tangent about how in the big games both schools have early, aggy going 1-1 v Clemson and Bama (they think Clemson will lose at the great Pyle Field), and Texas going 0-2 to USC and OU - thats why he wants Kyler to be really good. 

Holy crap..

Rent free with utilities thrown in as well.

That's what's so remarkable about the Aggies.  If they haven't lapped us 10 times over in recruiting during our past horrid 8 years which coincided with their impressive 100-year decision, why on Earth do they think losing yet another game to Alabama is going to help them now, all of a sudden?  Just pure delusion.

4 hours ago, TexasMan said:

m7m4ws5hoy111.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

Jesus. In the 8 years Fisher was at FSU he went 4-4 vs Clemson and Dabo and three of those four years he had a Heisman Quarterback, and aggy thinks that Jimbo is just going to walk into A&M and turn around and beat Clemson with a quarter of the talent he had at FSU? The more I learn about Jimbo and his time at FSU the more I am convinced he is just a shittier version of Mack Brown.

Edited by Not a Sock
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Not a Sock said:

Jesus. In the 8 years Fisher was at FSU he went 4-4 vs Clemson and Dabo and three of those four years he had a Heisman Quarterback and aggy thinks that Jimbo is just going to walk into A&M and turn around and beat Clemson with a quarter of the talent he had at FSU? The more I learn about Jimbo and his time at FSU the more I am convinced he is just a shittier version of Mack Brown.

Yeah but what you're failing to consider here is that the Astros won the world series last year, beating the Yankees and Red Sox in the process. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1