• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 hours ago, US183 said:

Anyone here know how to make captions for the hitler spoof video. I tried to get it to work about aggy not getting the 4th spot which they demand. My old I-PAD cant handle it. 

https://passivetech.com/2020/09/30/how-to-make-your-own-hitler-video-meme-parody-with-subtitles/

hqdefault.jpg

Great idea.  Surprised someone else hasn't done that already.

Anyone here know how to make captions for the hitler spoof video. I tried to get it to work about aggy not getting the 4th spot which they demand. My old I-PAD cant handle it. 
https://passivetech.com/2020/09/30/how-to-make-your-own-hitler-video-meme-parody-with-subtitles/
hqdefault.jpg
I used to know back in '03. Not sure now what has changed.
  • Haha 1

I'm happy Sloneal is sticking around.  More chances to enter the portal, not be picked up, then back to team.  More great gifs of him being burned, trucked, and generally hapless in the backfield.  More chances for him to run his mouth on Twitter.  

Hopefully one of the true recruitniks remembers, but wasn't it Oneal that got shamed on twitter by another one of his class?  Some receiver that posted vids from a 7on7 where he just got beat after beat after beat and then posted it, calling him out.  Could swear it was Oneal.  Chump.

I'm happy Sloneal is sticking around.  More chances to enter the portal, not be picked up, then back to team.  More great gifs of him being burned, trucked, and generally hapless in the backfield.  More chances for him to run his mouth on Twitter.  
Hopefully one of the true recruitniks remembers, but wasn't it Oneal that got shamed on twitter by another one of his class?  Some receiver that posted vids from a 7on7 where he just got beat after beat after beat and then posted it, calling him out.  Could swear it was Oneal.  Chump.

At one point, nearly every DB for Texas was clowning him. Pretty sure it was Woodard that abused him on that 1 on 1 video. At least the one I’m thinking of.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Mond officially done at tamu. Funny that their fan base hates the 2nd best qb in school history so much.

This puts me in a terrible position ... expected successor is the greatest QB in Longview Lobo history that finally led us to the promised land. Still not cheering for aggy.

17 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

To be fair, he really isn't very good.

during the bowl game they put up a graphic comparing his stats to JFF's without any qualifier that it was comparing 4 seasons to 2 seasons 

801-1358   9661 yds  71 td 27 int  passing   1609 yds 22 td rushing   

595-863   7820  yds  63 td 22 int passing    2169 yds 30 td rushing

not exactly apples to apples  

• Hook 'Em 1

To be fair, he really isn't very good.
I mean he's a serviceable college QB.  He can throw screens and TE stop routes.  He can run for a first.
mond is ass my dude
during the bowl game they put up a graphic comparing his stats to JFF's without any qualifier that it was comparing 4 seasons to 2 seasons 

801-1358   9661 yds  71 td 27 int  passing   1609 yds 22 td rushing   
595-863   7820  yds  63 td 22 int passing    2169 yds 30 td rushing
not exactly apples to apples  
JFF shits all over Mond in every single way.
jff is also ass my dude
without mike evans fielding those chunks with a prayer jff is pure shit. mike evans deserved that heisman not johnny fuck face. heisman blows
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

aggy coworker of mine said Mond shouldn't go to the draft. "He's not ready and won't be a high draft pick. He'll be lucky to make a practice squad." 

Exactly HOW many years will it be before he's "NFL ready"? He was a four year starter, and coached by that QB whisperer Jim Bob Booby. Mond declared himself the best QB in the country before the 2019 season.

I have no interest whatsoever supporting anything that keeps UT Austin tied to Texas A&M.

Unfortunately, as long as A&M remains the agricultural branch college of The University, we will be stuck dragging them along.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/orange-and-maroon-legislative-day-2021-tickets-131368180765?utm_campaign=FY21+OMLD+-+Key+District+Email+1&utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email&utm_content=https%3a%2f%2fwww.eventbrite.com%2fe%2forange-and-maroon-legislative-day-2021-tickets-131368180765&utm_term=20210108_9409670_418633033

orange maroon day.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1