Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

But they will continue to say we won't play them, just for the media attention. 

They say that because they know we don't care about them and don't need them, and that those two things will keep us from scheduling them while we have 9 conference games each year. If something happened to our conference schedule where were only had 8 games each year, aggy would quickly shut up about us being scared to play them. They're like the little dog that barks it's ass off behind the fence but runs like hell when the gate opens.

• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

texags:

I think the younger graduates aren't going to the games nearly like us old guys do. They watch at home on a giant TV or hang out in a bar with their buddies. Or they go back to their home country and don't GAF about football just like they didn't when they were on campus

Paul Finebaum posted the story of Texas to the SEC a long while ago.
http://blog.al.com/press-register-sports/2010/04/finebaum_how_texas_nearly_join.html

Uh, oh..time for aggy to boycott Pawwwl for telling the real story. aggy likes to think the SEC just had second thoughts and pulled their offer..at least that's the narrative I saw one aggy post somewhere and nobody corrected him.

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

Paul Finebaum posted the story of Texas to the SEC a long while ago.

http://blog.al.com/press-register-sports/2010/04/finebaum_how_texas_nearly_join.html

I've never seen that before.  That's amazing.  Somebody please get that and screencap it and embed on aggypedia.  It's aggy cognitive dissonance, in a can..

1. It's Pawl

2. SEC didn't want aggy

3. SEC wanted Texas and pig out west, and in the east South Carolina + FSU/GaTech (SEC passed on Miami/Tulane/VaTech)

4. aggy lege cried on the floor of the lege to stop big brother from leaving without them

5. let me repeat... SEC DID NOT WANT aggy

6. if the timeline in the article is correct, it means groid bitched a fit to stop a conference move that we wanted twice in less than 3 years

7. twice

8. in 3 years

9. tell me again, after the way they behaved from 09 through 12, why do we let them have the AUF payment every year?

10. tell me again, why Longhorns in the lege have not put a constitutional amendment on the floor to cut them off forever?

11. they've passed us, right?  so they don't need our money anymore, right?  right?

• Like 7

texags:

I think the younger graduates aren't going to the games nearly like us old guys do. They watch at home on a giant TV or hang out in a bar with their buddies. Or they go back to their home country and don't GAF about football just like they didn't when they were on campus

Top 7% or whatever it is today says hello

Edit. I’m an idiot. Thought Texas not that diploma mill in the lit station.

4 hours ago, Lidig8r said:

One of you Intertrons geniuses need to come up with some "fake news articles" claiming to have inside information that Texas and the SEC have had preliminary discussions about Texas joining the SEC when the Big XII grant-of-rights contract expires ... but only on the condition that aggy is expelled.

Those sheep humpin' bastards' heads would explode.

Sup, Lid

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

Does Daddy98 have a state license that can be revoked for idiocy?  Or is it up to Farmer's Insurance to decide he is a worthless tool that is hindering their business?   

He'd have to have a P&C license to work for Farmers.

1 hour ago, ousux said:
15 hours ago, Modessit said:
Can't sleep? There's a certain game from 2011 about to start on LHN.

I've seen that movie before, everything about it sucks until the last minute or so. Killer ending though..

lulz.  I can only watch the last drive of that game.  We were so f'ing inept that only the aggy in them prevented them from running away with it.  Hell of a defensive job by them in that last drive.

22 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

I've never seen that before.  That's amazing.  Somebody please get that and screencap it and embed on aggypedia.  It's aggy cognitive dissonance, in a can..

1. It's Pawl

2. SEC didn't want aggy

3. SEC wanted Texas and pig out west, and in the east South Carolina + FSU/GaTech (SEC passed on Miami/Tulane/VaTech)

4. aggy lege cried on the floor of the lege to stop big brother from leaving without them

5. let me repeat... SEC DID NOT WANT aggy

6. if the timeline in the article is correct, it means groid bitched a fit to stop a conference move that we wanted twice in less than 3 years

7. twice

8. in 3 years

9. tell me again, after the way they behaved from 09 through 12, why do we let them have the AUF payment every year?

10. tell me again, why Longhorns in the lege have not put a constitutional amendment on the floor to cut them off forever?

11. they've passed us, right?  so they don't need our money anymore, right?  right?

This happened back in '89-'90.  What else did they pitch a fit about back then?

I've been asked by the Texas A&M Athletic Department to review their 2018 uniforms. I'll be sharing them here. Please vote for your favorite. Here's the first: SECrewA_amp_M_Uni_1.jpg

Fake, SEC logo is too small and aggy logo is slightly larger than new big brothers..

• Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 6:08 PM, Nolacycling said:

texags:

On 7/25/2018 at 6:20 PM, lemonandaturd said:

But they have nearly 60,000 98%ers?  Right?  Dixie Chicken wings and cable tv just does not seem to fit the narrative of John Sharp as a tack.  

Everyone is now a 2%er

Advantage aggy