• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Is that boiled meat with macaroni salad slathered on a tortilla?   The won't even serve shit like that in Cincinnati.  

Maybe they’ll keep it in a shoe box in the closet.

That shit is fucking disgusting looking. Amateur hour shit.

I bet they put beans in their chili too.

Is that boiled meat with macaroni salad slathered on a tortilla?   The won't even serve shit like that in Cincinnati.  

Baby, if you’ve ever wondered...

wondered, what ever became of me.

I’m stuck on a tortilla by fuckin aggy.

Fuckin aggy, traveshamockery.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, LW Goatman said:

The reviews of this place is that it’s the greatest bbq to grace Texas (owned by a former milkman). This may be one of the more grotesque examples of how you monetize aggy.

Former Milkman owns it? Explains the cum-drizzled "mac-and-cheese."

19 minutes ago, Orange^White said:

And why the fuck hasn't Jimbo signed his contract? Something has got to be p there, right?

His not signing his contract is a result of changes in the tax law, in particular, the 21% excise tax on Jimbo's salary. A number of coaches are taking this approach.

There needs to be clarifications regarding how the IRS will be applying the provisions of the new law, and whether the contract will need to be restructured to give Jimbo his $75 million, but in a different format than it is now structured under.

Edited by Randolph Duke

14 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I love the sub-head: Consistent Top 25 finishes have obscured our inability to make a run at a modern Big Three national title. But fear not... hope is still on the horizon.

Yes, hope is on the horizon, aggy. Where it always has been and where it always will be.

17 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

• And finally… finally we arrive at Texas A&M. Tied for 49th among 65 Power Five schools with only one “tier two” season (2012 Football). Our friends in 49th place? The Minnesota Golden Gophers, proud owners of a Final Four appearance in 1997.

6 minutes ago, utee94 said:

That's a pretty damning recounting of their sports futility.  And they even defined "modern era" in a way that would help them (especially vs. Texas) in just about every sport.

Yeah, one can only wonder if they didnt use “modern era” as a qualifier/criteria (shudders). 

That article is hilarious

8 minutes ago, utee94 said:

That's a pretty damning recounting of their sports futility.  And they even defined "modern era" in a way that would help them (especially vs. Texas) in just about every sport.

ancient, modern, future.. aggy will continue to spit out mediocrity and claim it as success.

Yeah, one can only wonder if they didnt use “modern era” as a qualifier/criteria (shudders). 

I'm sure they thought about it since that would get them on the list with one natty, but probably pushed them down lower in nearly every category. (some of the Ivy schools would make the list)

12 minutes ago, ousux said:
26 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

I'm sure they thought about it since that would get them on the list with one natty, but probably pushed them down lower in nearly every category. (some of the Ivy schools would make the list)

Ivy schools, military academies, teacher's colleges, beauty schools...  If they extended back to their sole championship in football in 1939, I'm guessing they'd fall much further down the list.  

16 minutes ago, ousux said:
29 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

What part of "Power 5" are you missing?

I am glad the 1991 Cotton Bowl took place in the ancient times of College Football, which it seems does not count anymore. If we can push the date up to include the 1997 Route 66 as well that would be great.

Also they fucked up their baseball definition because the field was still at 48 until 1999. I demand GBH fix this because then we will be ranked higher than LSU.

44 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

response to GBHunting tweeting out that article:

Haha - they really don't want to be bothered by factual information, do they? 

It is irrelevant anyway, because they will gladly tell you that they've now "passed" all the schools ahead of them on that list (except Bama) because they hired Jimbo Fisher.  

17 minutes ago, ousux said:
34 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:
What part of "Power 5" are you missing?

That was an unknown concept in the pre-modern era fyi..

I'm aware of that, but I'm not sure what your point is.  All it is doing is limiting the discussion to a current relevant subset.