• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

12 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Backdooring into the playoffs without winning your conference is reserved solely for the most bluest blood programs with a large dose of recency bias.  There's really only 2 teams that qualify recently and that number has receded to just 1 simply based on unprecedented success.  Even Clemson with their recent success would not survive not winning their conference because they are fairly new to the party.  

If we had the 4 team playoff in the 2000's there would be years with OU/UT in the same type conversation as last years UGA/Bama.  A decade ago OU/USC/LSU/UF/UT might be capable of sliding into the playoffs with 1 loss but missing their CCG.  Teams that win recent MNCs MIGHT get the benefit of the doubt.  Teams that haven't won shit in 80 years.., only in their delusional minds.

Aggy thinks 2020 is their year, and schedule wise 20-21 are their most likely chances, as they also represent the honeymoon years where Baggins has full $upport from hi$ boo$ter$, he buys in top ranked classes, he hasn't yet pissed off everyone around him, and he hasn't completely fucked his roster.  If they don't pull a rabbit out inside 2021 then the rollercoaster is going to look more like the cliffhanger.  

This is true. Considering LSU got into the NCG with 2 losses, this would absolutely happen with all the teams you mentioned. 

4 hours ago, Magus Ossis said:

Some of those reviews are priceless. Is any of them not by a Surl?

This one is fucking amazing 

Great gift for the whole family!

I bought one for my husband and for my kids Jimbo and Johnny as a late xmas gift. They can't wait to wear it to Kyle Field next year and watch us go 12-0 at home. Gig Em Ags!!! Whoooop!!!

Just a quick question- we all know of aggy’s pride in being a member of the S!E!C! And we have all heard various stories of aggys spitting on the Prairie View fans during the aggy/pv game, but when has anyone ever heard any aggy express and pride toward another constituent member of the actual TAMU System? You know, the institution aggy is supposed to be the leading member of? Has anyone ever heard an aggy express pride over an accomplishment of PV or Tarleton? Hell, when Sharp and Jimbo were supposed to be acknowledging TAMU Commerce’s national title last year, they whipped out the cringeworthy “aggy national championship” plaque with the blank date and even mast that all about aggy. Has anyone ever heard any aggy express pride in another member of the TAMU System that in any way approximates their fawning fealty toward any SEC school? 

2 hours ago, slorch said:

I have Tarleton buddies who claim the fuck out of A&M.

It is hilarious, and yes, they get just as mightily peeved when the right questions are asked.

Don't know any tamuCommerce grads that want to be associated with aggy. Still ET to them. I'm sure there are some, as aggy has infected the State of Texas.

Use your mouse and left lick on the academy link near the top of this page.  Use the scroll bar on the side of the page or your mouse thumb wheel to scroll down to reviews.  Let mouse click on the plus sign.  Enjoy!
Ok
Already drinking for the fradulent nc game mon I see.

He was the dunderhead they deserved, though. I loved Dave South.

Yep... my all time favorite was the radio call when they lost to Baylor.

Taking huge license here but it went something like....

(Aggie Name) drops back to pass....

X

X

X

X

And (Baylor Kicker) is lined up for the extra point to win the game....”

Dave South.  No bigger homer in spots.  I bet he never goes a day not wearing moron... I mean maroon.  I always just figured he'd die at the mic.  Seemed like a way he'd want to go.  I guess the disappointment got to him.  Maybe he'll take up golf.

Edited by 4Pete

2 hours ago, 4Pete said:

Dave South.  No bigger homer in spots.  I bet he never goes a day not wearing moron... I mean maroon.  I always just figured he'd die at the mic.  Seemed like a way he'd want to go.  I guess the disappointment got to him.  Maybe he'll take up golf.

I met him about a decade ago. Went to aggy's quaint little ballpark to watch Texas kick their butts for the zillionth time, courtesy of free tickets from the company I was working for at the time. I was on my best guest manners because, hey, I was a guest. Son of a bitch was a snarky little shit in return because aggy can't help themselves.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Pretty close. 

"They're going for two. Baylor is trying to win it at home in overtime. He's looking.

"Was it Ziegler? 

"It was Ziegler."

That was it. It was like a 60-second pause. So damn amazing. 

6 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I keep seeing aggys on other forums claiming to be the richest university in the state. What are they basing that on, as the UT system endowment is more than double A&M’s?

Have any of us ever seen aggy use truth or logic before spitting out bs? 

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

I keep seeing aggys on other forums claiming to be the richest university in the state. What are they basing that on, as the UT system endowment is more than double A&M’s?

Richest in history and tradition. Nothing about actual money or winning. 

A&M's Irrelevance:  (sec rant)

-Been reading a lot of chest beating from A&M fans recently, but minus JFFs first season in the SEC (2012), they haven't been closer than 3 games behind the SECW Champion. Considering there are only 8 SEC Games, that is saying a lot.

-From the beginning, I felt that adding them to the SEC was a mistake. They are historically one of the dirtiest NCAA programs based on major infractions and their glimpses of success are inevitably followed up by NCAA investigation and punishment. The SEC is like their mom’s apron - they run and hide behind the SEC because UT was a “bully.” 

They are a bad fit in the SEC and do not have a rival. Bad fans that espouse some Honor Code but excuse all kinds of bad behavior if it helps the program. Sad.

-Its funny how they've basically never been shite in any sport worth a crap, yet people continue to talk like they're some sleeping giant with untapped potential that will be awakened in the SEC... But they're arguably worse now athletically than they were in the Big 12 IconLOL.gif

-Their irrelevance dates back much farther than that. One of the most sanctioned teams in the ncaa, still no championship since Hitler invaded Poland. They aren’t even 2nd tier. Baylor, TCU, & Houston have been in more meaningful games than A&M over the past 20 years. The SEC might have raised their profile, but they are still a loser program with no substance.

-You can think I'm whoever you want, Don Quixote.  But the fact remains, a school that constantly preaches honor and integrity is one of the crookedest, most penalized schools in NCAA history.  Aggy is living a total lie. James Rudder was probably queer as a football bat.

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/aandms-irrelevance/81247392/

• Like 2

On 1/4/2019 at 3:45 PM, Neonmoon said:

Aggy 2020 Schedule 

No wonder those slow fucks are circling this year for playoff contention 

Sept. 19 Colorado College Station, TX
Sept. 26 Arkansas Arlington, TX
Nov. 21 Fresno State College Station, TX
TBD Abilene Christian College Station, TX
TBD Alabama Tuscaloosa, AL
TBD at Auburn Auburn, AL
TBD LSU College Station, TX
TBD at Mississippi State Starkville, MS
TBD Ole Miss College Station, TX
TBD at South Carolina Columbia, SC
TBD Vanderbilt College Station, TX

Amy team playing Abilene Christian should be disqualified from talk of making the playoffs. That’s not the type of game any P5 team ought to be playing. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Armybrat said:

I think it’s because aggy claims their entire System endowment as if it is all for College Station.  It’s something like that...or maybe it’s just a lie. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

they are also counting their part of the PUF distributions where we don't.... or something like that. 

They have no qualms with utilizing the "self-reporting" aspect of the rankings they espouse as an opportunity to fabricate their lot in life. 

None of these groups doing the ranking would ever have imagined the massive institutional dishonesty and endorsement of fraudulent information to have someone.. anyone "look at us" that is foundational to their identity... so it goes on.. unchecked. It is too ridiculous to try to explain, much less prevent. 

• Like 1

the aggy foundation has assets of $1,995,700,000

http://annualreport.txamfoundation.com/#statistics

that is their private endowment

the UT Austin private endowment is

$ 3,948,234,885.01

http://www.utimco.org/scripts/PrivateEndowInfo/Complist.asp

while some of the PUF/AUF can be considered to be an endowment the important thing to remember is a larger % of the PUF/AUF actually is an endowment that covers one aspect of state formula funding instead of that funding coming from general revenues of The State of Texas

so that portion is NOT like an endowment because it does not provide additional funding over and above state funding it simply provides state funding from a different source

one would have to do a much greater financial analysis to determine what portion of the PUF/AUF that is public provides funding over and above state formula funding and then further break that down specifically for aggy as to what portion goes to college station and what portion goes to PVAMU

with the UT System and the aggy system the PUF/AUF participating universities get that one portion of formula funding from the PUF/AUF, but none of them get "excellence funding" (money over and above state formula funding that would be similar to endowment dollars) except UT Austin, aggy college station and associated agencies, and PVAMU

• Like 1

A&M's Irrelevance:  (sec rant)
-Been reading a lot of chest beating from A&M fans recently, but minus JFFs first season in the SEC (2012), they haven't been closer than 3 games behind the SECW Champion. Considering there are only 8 SEC Games, that is saying a lot.
-From the beginning, I felt that adding them to the SEC was a mistake. They are historically one of the dirtiest NCAA programs based on major infractions and their glimpses of success are inevitably followed up by NCAA investigation and punishment. The SEC is like their mom’s apron - they run and hide behind the SEC because UT was a “bully.” 

They are a bad fit in the SEC and do not have a rival. Bad fans that espouse some Honor Code but excuse all kinds of bad behavior if it helps the program. Sad.
-Its funny how they've basically never been shite in any sport worth a crap, yet people continue to talk like they're some sleeping giant with untapped potential that will be awakened in the SEC... But they're arguably worse now athletically than they were in the Big 12 IconLOL.gif
-Their irrelevance dates back much farther than that. One of the most sanctioned teams in the ncaa, still no championship since Hitler invaded Poland. They aren’t even 2nd tier. Baylor, TCU, & Houston have been in more meaningful games than A&M over the past 20 years. The SEC might have raised their profile, but they are still a loser program with no substance.
-You can think I'm whoever you want, Don Quixote.  But the fact remains, a school that constantly preaches honor and integrity is one of the crookedest, most penalized schools in NCAA history.  Aggy is living a total lie. James Rudder was probably queer as a football bat.

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/aandms-irrelevance/81247392/
"shite"?

Fuck off mr aggy troll idoit.
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1