• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1:39:00 Looch breaks down Texas' draft class this year and last year for a couple of minutes, because why wouldn't an aggy radio station do that. 

1:57:00 the couple talk a little about Fields going to Ohio State, but really just do to talk shit about former QB U commit "Tatoo Tate" and how he's a "punk", and that goes into who's got more momentum right now: Texas or aggy. This turns into Billy saying Texas fans are the lowest forms of life, and how we beat our chest about 7-6 last year(?!?!) - but through all that, he says they will both meet in the 2020 CFP, and Gabe almost cums in his pants as his lord and master says this. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/VeXy6MmviKU/0110733-dayx.mp3

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

lol. Half the people on here wanted to shitcan our coach and write off our true freshman QB after one season. 

I guess that qualifies as "beating our chests."

Don't forget about the crucifixion of our OC.  (Crosses to the left. One cross each.)

A media member saying people are a lowest form of life for rooting for a different sportsball team than he covers. real professional.

I am not sure what his source was on 'beating our chests' over the Texas Bowl either. I guess whatever advances his narrative.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

A media member saying people are a lowest form of life for rooting for a different sportsball team than he covers. real professional.

Loochie is an aggy booster, regardless of whatever else he calls himself. It's why Texags, an A&M affiliated media company filled with aggy boosters illegally made a recruiting video of Brandon Jones to entice him to go to aggy.

Loochie really resents us calling a spade a spade, both when it comes to their piece of shit sports programs and their piece of shit boosters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

- but through all that, he says they will both meet in the 2020 CFP, and Gabe almost cums in his pants as his lord and master says this. 

Look at their schedule in 2020. If they can beat LSU (at home), then they likely just lose to Bama and can hope to backdoor in the playoffs as the 2nd SEC team. Tua May also be gone by then, so everything may just align.....but again, we are talking about aggy, so they could also go 7-5 in 2020. 

4 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

Look at their schedule in 2020. If they can beat LSU (at home), then they likely just lose to Bama and can hope to backdoor in the playoffs as the 2nd SEC team. Tua May also be gone by then, so everything may just align.....but again, we are talking about aggy, so they could also go 7-5 in 2020. 

Yeah, they are really just an upset of LSU* away from a serious shot at it in 2020.

*and overcoming over 100 years of suck

4 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

Who is going to play linebacker in 2020?  Seriously, have you seen the scrubs that they recruited in this class?  If either of Hines or Johnson declare for draft after next year, they are completely screwed.  (Vernon Jackson & Leon O'neal......Come on down)

If aggy ever gets to the point where they can run their schedule (outside of Bama) - that means the SEC has truly turned to complete dog shit and aggy SoS won't be strong enough to get them into a 4 team CFP.  i think you would see other one loss teams make it in over aggy, assuming there weren't 2-3 other undefeated teams to begin with. 

9 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

aggy will not get consideration as a second SEC rep since they wouldn't have played in the SEC Championship Game. I think our win over Georgia this year will do nothing but help quash any thoughts of putting two SEC teams in from the same division in a single year.

Just now, C-Man said:

aggy will not get consideration as a second SEC rep since they wouldn't have played in the SEC Championship Game. I think our win over Georgia this year will do nothing but help quash any thoughts of putting two SEC teams in from the same division in a single year.

Yep - and this.

7 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

If aggy ever gets to the point where they can run their schedule (outside of Bama) - that means the SEC has truly turned to complete dog shit and aggy SoS won't be strong enough to get them into a 4 team CFP.  i think you would see other one loss teams make it in over aggy, assuming there weren't 2-3 other undefeated teams to begin with. 

I can see aggy winning their division in the sec sec sec at some point in my lifetime.... They'll also be ranked about 15 with no shot at any cfp

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/dfwvarsity/prep-football/article223937900.html

UIL title games at AT&T Stadium drew more than TCU, Texas A&M bowl games

Texas is a football state.

That notion couldn’t hold more weight than what happened last month.

Both of the UIL’s 6A state championship games at AT&T Stadium each drew more fans than the Cheez-It Bowl featuring TCU and Cal in Phoenix, and the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl featuring Texas A&M and NC State in Jacksonville.

The Duncanville-Galena Park North Shore classic in the Class 6A Division I title drew an announced crowd of 42,363. The 6A DII game between Longview and Beaumont West Brook drew 48,421. Each of those crowds were bigger than more than half the bowl games, including the Cheez-It Bowl and TaxSlayer Gator Bowl. 

The Cheez-It Bowl, played the day after Christmas at Chase Field, home of MLB’s Arizona Diamondbacks, drew 33,121 fans. The TaxSlayer Gator Bowl had a crowd of 38,206.

Of course, a CFP game such as Notre Dame-Clemson at the Cotton Bowl drew a crowd of 72,183.

Put it on the wall. It just means more.

Edited by CowtownHorn

still torn on my antipathy toward looch and my admiration for his strafing of the aggy collective for cold, hard cash.  He has truly found the golden goose....just spit out the most ridiculous "sip shit" he can imagine, chronically over rank aggy recruits and say shit like "spare RB ___________ reminds me of D. Sproles" and the river of cash will NEVER stop running.

I actually take that back...Texags is really the creation of Brandon Jones ...he is the smart one over there...he just hired looch to be the heavy for him as he understands how integral to long term profits in that market that the totally unrealistic galoot dork shit is. 

I have to admit a certain amount of jealousy, what with the monetizing of this strangest of phenomena  that all other Texans must suffer.  Wish I would have thought of it.. it seems so obvious of a business plan now. 

I get you, but make no mistake: Looch is a dyed in the wool aggy. He is no genius. He’s every bit the arrogant detestable shit head Fat Ketch is. He fell ass-backwards into his success because aggy laps his BS up, but he would say it all for free. 

Brandon Jones (of Texags) is a good person. A nice guy. But he’s still hopelessly aggy to the core. 

If you are a Texas poster and start owning them, Texags mods will hand out your personal information to the losers on the Rivalries board and they will harass you personally.  I have seen it done multiple times and it is why I, and most of the other Texas posters who used to post there, stopped posting there about ten years ago.  

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aggy 2020 Schedule 

No wonder those slow fucks are circling this year for playoff contention 

Sept. 19 Colorado College Station, TX
Sept. 26 Arkansas Arlington, TX
Nov. 21 Fresno State College Station, TX
TBD Abilene Christian College Station, TX
TBD Alabama Tuscaloosa, AL
TBD at Auburn Auburn, AL
TBD LSU College Station, TX
TBD at Mississippi State Starkville, MS
TBD Ole Miss College Station, TX
TBD at South Carolina Columbia, SC
TBD Vanderbilt College Station, TX

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Aggy 2020 Schedule 

TBD at Auburn Auburn, AL

So, 4 whole road games out of 12?

Edited by Johnny Sack

21 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

If you are a Texas poster and start owning them, Texags mods will hand out your personal information to the losers on the Rivalries board and they will harass you personally.  I have seen it done multiple times and it is why I, and most of the other Texas posters who used to post there, stopped posting there about ten years ago.  

Figured you were MasonStorm

10 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Aggy 2020 Schedule 

Would appear to me that, just like always, those simple minded fucks are counting chickens from eggs that are likely to end up scrambled.

Sept. 19 Colorado College Station, TX <== Who knows whether Colorado will be any good two years from now? They occasionally overperform by a considerable amount. Who's to say they won't do it again in 2020?

Sept. 26 Arkansas Arlington, TX <== They finally beat LSU in 2018. Eventually, Arkansas will beat them. Why not in 2020?

Nov. 21 Fresno State College Station, TX <== see "Colorado". Should aggy win? Yes. Will they? Who knows?

TBD Alabama Tuscaloosa, AL <== HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

TBD at Auburn Auburn, AL <== If they are penciling this in as a W, they are seriously deranged dumbfucks

TBD LSU College Station, TX <== In spite of being gifted the game in 2018, the odds will perpetually favor LSU in this series. Bet on LSU unless Ebola strikes the team in the week before the game.

TBD at Mississippi State Starkville, MS <== How many times has aggy lost in the state of Mississippi? I lost count.

TBD Ole Miss College Station, TX <== I seem to recall a stampede leaving in the 3rd quarter at the tackle box once upon a time.

We're supposed to expect them to run the table with this many question marks on the schedule?  Ummmm.... No. They're still aggy, after all.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, CowtownHorn said:

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/dfwvarsity/prep-football/article223937900.html

UIL title games at AT&T Stadium drew more than TCU, Texas A&M bowl games

Texas is a football state.

That notion couldn’t hold more weight than what happened last month.

Both of the UIL’s 6A state championship games at AT&T Stadium each drew more fans than the Cheez-It Bowl featuring TCU and Cal in Phoenix, and the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl featuring Texas A&M and NC State in Jacksonville.

The Duncanville-Galena Park North Shore classic in the Class 6A Division I title drew an announced crowd of 42,363. The 6A DII game between Longview and Beaumont West Brook drew 48,421. Each of those crowds were bigger than more than half the bowl games, including the Cheez-It Bowl and TaxSlayer Gator Bowl. 

The Cheez-It Bowl, played the day after Christmas at Chase Field, home of MLB’s Arizona Diamondbacks, drew 33,121 fans. The TaxSlayer Gator Bowl had a crowd of 38,206.

Of course, a CFP game such as Notre Dame-Clemson at the Cotton Bowl drew a crowd of 72,183.

Put it on the wall. It just means more.

Yeah, well, while they aren't losing, there will be more people mammals than that at Kyle Kroger field. Not every blue chip recruit who goes aggy will have fewer people at every game.

18 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Would appear to me that, just like always, those simple minded fucks are counting chickens from eggs that are likely to end up scrambled.

Sept. 19 Colorado College Station, TX <== Who knows whether Colorado will be any good two years from now? They occasionally overperform by a considerable amount. Who's to say they won't do it again in 2020?

Sept. 26 Arkansas Arlington, TX <== They finally beat LSU in 2018. Eventually, Arkansas will beat them. Why not in 2020?

Nov. 21 Fresno State College Station, TX <== see "Colorado". Should aggy win? Yes. Will they? Who knows?

TBD at Auburn Auburn, AL <== If they are penciling this in as a W, they are seriously deranged dumbfucks

TBD LSU College Station, TX <== In spite of being gifted the game in 2018, the odds will perpetually favor LSU in this series. Bet on LSU unless Ebola strikes the team in the week before the game.

TBD at Mississippi State Starkville, MS <== How many times has aggy lost in the state of Mississippi? I lost count.

TBD Ole Miss College Station, TX <== I seem to recall a stampede leaving in the 3rd quarter at the tackle box once upon a time.

We're supposed to expect them to run the table with this many question marks on the schedule?  Ummmm.... No. They're still aggy, after all.

Thank you for writing out what I was thinking. Playoffs my ass. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, C-Man said:

He was the dunderhead they deserved, though. I loved Dave South.

Agreed.  Nothing better than a Dave South broadcast when the aggy was getting its teeth kicked in.  Either pure misery or a flat monotone depending on time left in the game.  Gold Jerry,  Gold.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I’ve learned in life that any time an aggy tells you something, believe that the exact opposite of what they say. It’s never steered me wrong. 

3 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

I am not sure what his source was on 'beating our chests' over the Texas Bowl either. I guess whatever advances his narrative.

He's not a journalist.  He's ill-equipped in word-smithing, lacking in any grammatical consistency,  and incapable of coherently expressing his thoughts above a 6th grade level.  He has "inside sources" that are mostly gossipy bullshitters and jock-sniffers.  Calling him a member of the media is hilariously incorrect.  He's a self-important, pube-chinned sports pundit at best.  He's not a journalist.  He's barely literate.

• Like 2

Ha! Thought my review had been filtered since it didn’t show up the day of posting it. Decided to ask a question since I thought my review got rejected and that one didn’t show up either, so I figured they knew I was trolling. Well today the shirt popped up as an ad on my phone so I thought I’d go check out the new “reviews” and mine are now there (SECready). Still awaiting an answer to my question though...

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/new-world-graphics-mens-texas-a-m-university-sec-illustrate-chain-t-shirt?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=carousel_productfeed&utm_content=SKU#repChildCatid=5516170

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Him and Chip Brown need to fight to the death... in a rocket headed toward the sun.

1:39:00 Looch breaks down Texas' draft class this year and last year for a couple of minutes, because why wouldn't an aggy radio station do that. 
1:57:00 the couple talk a little about Fields going to Ohio State, but really just do to talk shit about former QB U commit "Tatoo Tate" and how he's a "punk", and that goes into who's got more momentum right now: Texas or aggy. This turns into Billy saying Texas fans are the lowest forms of life, and how we beat our chest about 7-6 last year(?!?!) - but through all that, he says they will both meet in the 2020 CFP, and Gabe almost cums in his pants as his lord and master says this. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/VeXy6MmviKU/0110733-dayx.mp3

67b43683dbb449a69304c3322e155e4d.jpg4bc62204002900f8130dfa28c6cec28f.jpg62e4866a43ab1e3fdb1a4017a5afcbed.jpgfa1d75480e1972fec06f6f24fb367bed.jpg7ef3ca2d32b7f69e7477039746b8a0ba.gif
  • Like 1

We fuckstomped the greatest offense of they precious sec sec sec. Orange men bad says npc looch.
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Stinkpalm said:

Ha! Thought my review had been filtered since it didn’t show up the day of posting it. Decided to ask a question since I thought my review got rejected and that one didn’t show up either, so I figured they knew I was trolling. Well today the shirt popped up as an ad on my phone so I thought I’d go check out the new “reviews” and mine are now there (SECready). Still awaiting an answer to my question though...

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/new-world-graphics-mens-texas-a-m-university-sec-illustrate-chain-t-shirt?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=carousel_productfeed&utm_content=SKU#repChildCatid=5516170

Some of those reviews are priceless. Is any of them not by a Surl?

1 hour ago, MrPhlegm said:
5 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

We fuckstomped the greatest offense of they precious sec sec sec. Orange men bad says npc looch.

Well we haven't made every playoffs like aggy either.  Looch is talented though. You really have to  extremely creative to come up with ways to keep the aggy faithful from ever becoming self aware they live 100% by proxy at a matrix type level. Lached onto anyone and anything that makes them feel like they are one of the top 5 alltime elite teams (obviously blueblood flageship also).  They ride the entire SEC, then Bama, UGA, LSU, UF on the side if they win  a game aggy concerned they really don't measure up to...  They just rode big brother's coattail this week.  "We play UGA next year. We are scared we are going to get blown out and forced to face the fact we aren't a top program.  Big Brother beat Georgia and since Big Brother ran away from us, we have owned big brother, so we own UGA...

Proxy life at it's finest...  I don't know how Looch or anyone covering that team doesn't just lose it.  It's one thing to uphold troop moral through lean times. It is something completely different selling a historic 6-6 7-5 team to it's faithful as an elite on the edge of being back to a place they have never been before.  A national Championship 80 years ago doesn't make a team an elite.

7 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Aggy 2020 Schedule 

TBD at Auburn Auburn, AL

And somehow they will still find a way to fuck this up

7 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Backdooring into the playoffs without winning your conference is reserved solely for the most bluest blood programs with a large dose of recency bias.  There's really only 2 teams that qualify recently and that number has receded to just 1 simply based on unprecedented success.  Even Clemson with their recent success would not survive not winning their conference because they are fairly new to the party.  

If we had the 4 team playoff in the 2000's there would be years with OU/UT in the same type conversation as last years UGA/Bama.  A decade ago OU/USC/LSU/UF/UT might be capable of sliding into the playoffs with 1 loss but missing their CCG.  Teams that win recent MNCs MIGHT get the benefit of the doubt.  Teams that haven't won shit in 80 years.., only in their delusional minds.

Aggy thinks 2020 is their year, and schedule wise 20-21 are their most likely chances, as they also represent the honeymoon years where Baggins has full $upport from hi$ boo$ter$, he buys in top ranked classes, he hasn't yet pissed off everyone around him, and he hasn't completely fucked his roster.  If they don't pull a rabbit out inside 2021 then the rollercoaster is going to look more like the cliffhanger.