Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

I thought ncst would give them trouble, as I thought every team with a decent passing game would. That they stomped the wolf pack was good for them. But I’m the end ncst was unranked at 9-3 for a reason and their best receiver did sit it out. 

Then to have Texas cover up their win a day later vs the #5 team, an sec team that they thought should have made the playoffs, that has to cut deeply even if they claim it to be just a flesh wound. 

• Like 1

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I thought ncst would give them trouble, as I thought every team with a decent passing game would. That they stomped the wolf pack was good for them. But I’m the end ncst was unranked at 9-3 for a reason and their best receiver did sit it out. 

Then to have Texas cover up their win a day later vs the #5 team, an sec team that they thought should have made the playoffs, that has to cut deeply even if they claim it to be just a flesh wound. 

After their beatdown of a team no one expected to give them any trouble, you know they were very ready to watch us get humiliated by their sec brethren, jump us in the final polls, and talk shit all off-season.

Instead, 2019 could not have started worse for them as their win is completely forgotten in the national landscape after ours.  We had the last game until the title game, shocked everyone by manhandling Georgia, and will be talked about all week while their win will be an afterthought. 

Of course, they'll still talk shit all off-season because they're aggy and it's what they do, but we'll all know it's bullshit, including them. 

1 hour ago, Mileslong said:

This may need to go in the aggy hall of fame for typical pathetic posts.

Aggy telling story how he put some stupid sips in their place and got he won’t even trust doing business with them and accepts only cash from them then shows them his ring!

What the fuck is he reminiscing about?  A bar that closed 10 years ago, so this lame story had such an impact on his life that he still remembers.

The breed of person who fits aggy is such a narrow slice of humanity, yet they keep accepting more each year into the grand diploma mill on the brazos. 

18 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

After their beatdown of a team no one expected to give them any trouble, you know they were very ready to watch us get humiliated by their sec brethren, jump us in the final polls, and talk shit all off-season.

Instead, 2019 could not have started worse for them as their win is completely forgotten in the national landscape after ours.  We had the last game until the title game, shocked everyone by manhandling Georgia, and will be talked about all week while their win will be an afterthought. 

Of course, they'll still talk shit all off-season because they're aggy and it's what they do, but we'll all know it's bullshit, including them. 

...and Bevo would put one hell'uva beat down on Reveille. And their sword guys too.

58 minutes ago, F250 said:

It seems like aggy has lost their collective mind. The few I know were spouting nonsense on Twitter last night and this morning. They are taking the loss harder than the Georgia fans which is really weird but typical.

This. I was perusing secrant, and it seems like Georgia fans are more like Texas fans: grounded with a sense of gallows humor. They were all pretty cool and not making excuses except "that's why we're Georgia," but aggy was going nuts trying to either 1) make an excuse that Georgia did not care or 2) bowls don't matter and conference records don't matter because bowl.

2 minutes ago, EastTexan said:

...and Bevo would put one hell'uva beat down on Reveille. And their sword guys too.

I'm actually surprised that aggy hasn't started a thread on Texags yet about how Rev is such a badass that if Bevo charged towards her she'd let out a Super Bark, thereby stopping 1,700 lb Bevo dead in his tracks before kneeling in front of her in defeat.

Uga isn't SEC SEC SEC tough mascot like Reveille.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I'm actually surprised that aggy hasn't started a thread on Texags yet about how Rev is such a badass that if Bevo charged towards her she'd let out a Super Bark, thereby stopping 1,700 lb Bevo dead in his tracks before kneeling in front of her in defeat.

Uga isn't SEC SEC SEC tough mascot like Reveille.

looked and didn't see anything, they did have this gold though:

Yep, a longhorn sees what appears to be a smaller non threatenning opponent and tries to get the jump on him...UGA, quick footed and quick minded side stepped the brute and reminded the CFB world why nobody likes the sips as conference mates...they always looking for an advantage amd will try to stick you in the back, front, face, wallet, etc.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, F250 said:

It seems like aggy has lost their collective mind. The few I know were spouting nonsense on Twitter last night and this morning. They are taking the loss harder than the Georgia fans which is really weird but typical.

The sad thing is that aggy on SECRant don’t understand why everybody else in the SEC is laughing at Georgia. 

Even sadder: multiple times other fans tell aggy to root against other SEC teams, because when they succeed, it hurts aggy in recruiting.  

28 minutes ago, NoName said:

"UGA quick footed and quick minded"?!?

WTF?!?! That fat dog couldn't outrun my 75 year old chain-smoking FIL in his cowboy boots. Uga's handler pulled his leash hard enough to lift him off the ground & move him. You do you, aggy.

I love how aggy keeps making their circle of superiority smaller, while huddling closer to Big Bully Bama like a loudmouth sidekick. Yesterday the SEC was dominant in every way, and we’d get pummeled by mighty Georgia playing “real football”. Today, the SEC East is actually SOFT, and it is the SEC WEST that is the dominant part of the conference. If only the sips had faced an SEC WEST team, they would have been curb-stomped! 

Their insecurity is staggering and amazing. The mental gymnastics they go through to try and seem relevant are Olympic level. 

• Like 2

I dunno if this was posted yet, but on the r/cfb game thread, some random aggy u/aggietravis posted this which became an instant copypasta: 

Have fun with your meaningless bowl wins and wins over garbage tier Big 12 teams.

A&M has taken over as the top team in the state. We outrecruited Texas big time this past cycle and with Jimbo will take the next step in 2019. Meanwhile Texas will be fighting for regional scraps in the Little 12 and playing in meaningless bowl games, while A&M is in the national picture and playing for national titles.

A&M has the better recruiting, better facilities, better stadium, better coaching. Enjoy this while it lasts, t.u.. I still think t.u. loses this game to Georgia now that UGA has finally woken up, but this very moment as I type this is as good as it will get for t.u. Once UGA takes the lead, t.u. is yesterday's news and A&M will enter in as the new top dog in the state

At 1:38:45, Looch had a long winded rant about how he (sort of) gave Texas credit for winning, but it was more someone kidnapped Kirby Smart and put Frank Drebin in his place (??), makes fun of the UGA punter's haircut like the classless dbag he is, says Sam is annoying but sort of respects him, doesn't respect Georgia anymore and they should answer to Sankey for embarrassing the conference, and how Mizzou  "should lose their SEC card" for losing to a 6-6 Big 12 team for the 2nd year in a row. Oh, and this loss now means SEC West is even better and aggy is coming home to roost. 

Just an outstanding stream of consciousness coming from someone who's missing a chromosome or two. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/qviJrqlUQXI/0110689-eclu.mp3

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MP9117 said:

I dunno if this was posted yet, but on the r/cfb game thread, some random aggy u/aggietravis posted this which became an instant copypasta: 

Have fun with your meaningless bowl wins and wins over garbage tier Big 12 teams.

A&M has taken over as the top team in the state. We outrecruited Texas big time this past cycle and with Jimbo will take the next step in 2019. Meanwhile Texas will be fighting for regional scraps in the Little 12 and playing in meaningless bowl games, while A&M is in the national picture and playing for national titles.

A&M has the better recruiting, better facilities, better stadium, better coaching. Enjoy this while it lasts, t.u.. I still think t.u. loses this game to Georgia now that UGA has finally woken up, but this very moment as I type this is as good as it will get for t.u. Once UGA takes the lead, t.u. is yesterday's news and A&M will enter in as the new top dog in the state

Enjoy this dude's post history

https://www.reddit.com/user/AggieTravis/comments/

I can't tell if this guy is serious or a troll but this one is my favorite:

Fucking amped for football today. Go Mississippi State, Go Kentucky, Go LSU, Go Georgia especially. Even though we completely destroyed a 9 win ACC power yesterday, haters(see: Texas fans) are not giving us or the SEC any credit at all.

Fucking tired of the SEC being disrespected. We are about to dominate today's bowl games and Alabama will dominate the champ game giving us yet another title.

SEC is big boy football, everything else is just second fiddle.

The SEC has done wonders for us. We are now a nationally relevant power in the title conversation, never would have happened if we stayed in the Little 12 because we never would have been able to get Jimbo or Top 5 recruiting classes to put us in the national title picture.

8 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Yesterday the SEC was dominant in every way, and we’d get pummeled by mighty Georgia playing “real football”. Today, the SEC East is actually SOFT, and it is the SEC WEST that is the dominant part of the conference. 

It’s pretty strange.  The Big 12 South was the saltiest division in football for half a decade.  Stoops, Mack, Leach, Gundy— all four were pretty tough outs, especially on the road.  

The ags accomplished jack shit during that era, yet I don’t remember them spending all year affirming to one another how tough the league was, and claiming all the conference’s achievements as their own.  

Now, everything is about CONFERENCE PRIDE—. It’s far and away their single strongest identity as fans. 

What changed?   Did they just give up hope of winning anything for themselves?

• Like 1

They are really setting the tone for an epic roller coaster ride next year.   Early losses to Clemson and Alabama, no big deal, guaranteed to make playoffs with two Quality Losses.  Easily run the table remainder of season... 

Sips beat Georgia, we will destroy Georgia...  not SEC West good...   ...   ...   Not same Georgia sips beat... Georgia is a playoff team....   aggy is still playoff team-quality losses

aggy always owns LSU -you 7 ot beat down once- and (hopefully) sips beat LSU.... ... ... Fire Dumbo...  pay Herman 25million a year...  

• Haha 1

Their season will have two periods of resolution of uncertainty. Weeks 4/5 they have Auburn at home and Arky Chad at Jerry. Weeks 8/9 (games 7/8) they have the Mississippi schools at Ole Miss and home for State. If the first trial goes badly, they will be limping through the fall (2-4 going into the Miss stage) too lamely to climb the coaster on schedule. They finish UGA and at LSU, so they will coast late, though.

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

At 1:38:45, Looch had a long winded rant about how he (sort of) gave Texas credit for winning, but it was more someone kidnapped Kirby Smart and put Frank Drebin in his place (??), makes fun of the UGA punter's haircut like the classless dbag he is, says Sam is annoying but sort of respects him, doesn't respect Georgia anymore and they should answer to Sankey for embarrassing the conference, and how Mizzou  "should lose their SEC card" for losing to a 6-6 Big 12 team for the 2nd year in a row. Oh, and this loss now means SEC West is even better and aggy is coming home to roost. 

Just an outstanding stream of consciousness coming from someone who's missing a chromosome or two. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/qviJrqlUQXI/0110689-eclu.mp3

Love how he says Kellen Mond is better than Fromm.  He's such an incredible douche.

26 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Holy shit their delusion knows no boundaries. Clemson, a team who has made the playoffs 4 years in a row and in their 3rd national title game in 4 years is just a slight upgrade to Aggy?

Capture.png

He gives a "slight nod" to Trevor Lawrence when compared to Kellen Mond. LULZ

2 hours ago, NoName said:

Yep, a longhorn sees what appears to be a smaller non threatenning opponent and tries to get the jump on him...UGA, quick footed and quick minded side stepped the brute and reminded the CFB world why nobody likes the sips as conference mates...they always looking for an advantage amd will try to stick you in the back, front, face, wallet, etc.

That fucking dog wasn't "quick footed" and sure as hell didn't "side step" anything. They drug him away by the neck before he could get gored.

2q8pf7.gif

Edited by crimsonlonghorn
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Gotta tell you a story from a few years back. I was on the stationary bike at the gym in Houston. Unlit cig in my mouth to let the chicks know how cool I am. I'm decked out in a Texas t-shirt because we beat Kansas the weekend before. I'm huffing and puffing with the setting on 2 and a slight hill. 

In walks this guy who just exudes honor code and howdy-I'm-friendliness. Well groomed. Very not gay, I mean he's manly and manful as all get out. I guess that he is an Aggie because his ring finger glitters with that badge of honor we all envy: his college ring. He has that confidence. Enough confidence to wear maroon from head to toe and make it look really good.

All the hot chicks are watching him. I'm getting really mad and jealous. He saunters over with a hundred pound barbell on his shoulders and starts effortlessly racing up the step machine.

They'd lost to Bama, so I thought I'd let him have it with a real zinger.

"Hey man, nice loss to Bama!" I laughed so hard that snot shot out of my nose. It was great. Well it was great until he coolly turned his very ungay gaze upon me.

"Even when we lose to Bama, our conference wins which means we win."

That really took the wind out of my sails. Then he gets me with the clincher.

"What year did you graduate from UT?"

"Ub. Ub. Ub." He had me.

Then he just smiled and walked away. 

It was devastating. I later killed myself.

Damn it, negged this brilliance by accident and out of rep to fix it.  

• Like 1

Yeah well Ehlinger chills with the hottest dudes and wears the freshest clothes lmao y'all aggy is pathetic