• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

Stupid sips. Kirby Smart lost because of one factor. That being his mind was on player the fightin farmers next year. He could not think straight all night long.

Yep. They were just looking waaay ahead. 

Heck, they spent 50% of the extra bowl time just installing new packages for aggy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

yep... all morning long, Sam with the "we're baaaack" leading off every sports programing show and not a word about aggy or a "tax slayer bowl".. the biggest game for Jimbo to date and no one noticed at all... aggy's struggle for some sort relevance has Lucy's football pulled away again. 

That’s because the SEC regular season is so tough. That’s really a playoff you know. Any SEC team would do what Georgia did if Georgia had actually won. 

Nobody cares about the Tax Slayer bowl because SEC beating up an out of conference opponent is expected. Just like, uhhhh, Georgia. 

Fuck you sip. 

17 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Oh figurelli

what says "didn't want to be there" more-- getting down 17-0 and fighting back to lose by a score, at least making it respectable if not actually threatening....

....or losing 52-13 with one team running off the last what, 28 points or whatever? I don't actually know how the Taxpayer Bowl went since I only watch meaningful NY6 type bowls.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

wrong on #2. 

they absolutely hid behind Bob Stoops' skirt while they were in the Big 12.

Stolen Valor is kinda their thing 

Not to the degree they are now and only when Stoops kicked Texas' ass but that was always a given

This may need to go in the aggy hall of fame for typical pathetic posts.

Aggy telling story how he put some stupid sips in their place and got he won’t even trust doing business with them and accepts only cash from them then shows them his ring!

I was going to Mulligan's for a beer, nobody was open in Hudson Bend, no friends home, It was XMas afternoon, saw cars at Espeto's. This young couple was standing by their car smoking. The fat ugly gal was wearing a hoody that said POLITE AS **** across the front.

I just pulled up and asked it I could ask a question, the kid said, "I will answer one question". I replied, "look I get it, I lived here, I did the same **** 20 years ago for 20 years. You don't have to be an ******* sip". They looked stupidly looked stunned, dude answered my question. Thanked them and drove off.

I'm a nice guy, but I don't take crap from anyone, especially a dumbass sip.

I had an A&M hat on, decals on the truck, so it was pretty obvious.

We used to answer townies & tourists questions, give them wrong directions, etc., and then we would share the stories and laugh. I did go way out of my way to help a young couple once. Dude was **** faced drunk. His gal was scared to death trying to find a hotel room. There wasn't any, the few hotels were booked. I had her follow me all the way out 620 to 183. I think they were Dallas folks.

We didn't care for townies or tourists in general, they come out, get drunk, litter, cause wrecks, hurt people when drunk, wreck boats, ( a buddy had a rental business by Carlos and Charlie's),...we made money off of them, but had to clean up the problems they left behind.

The dumbass sip townies were the worst of the bunch, but they had a pocket full of daddy's cash and credit cards. I was self employed, accepted cash only and sold things to sips. Once they gave me cash, I would thank them and show them my Aggie ring . Some laughed, some got pissed off. I don't care...

the most aggy of aggy:

1. aggy never rooted for SWC conference mates against other teams
  2. aggy never rooted for Big XII conference mates against other teams
  3. aggy now lives and dies vicariously through SEC conference mates
  4. ?
  5. Profit

wrong on #2. 

they absolutely hid behind Bob Stoops' skirt while they were in the Big 12.
Stolen Valor is kinda their thing 

2ad7c01a70ffbbef1e9fa8a2e93eb955.jpg

8 hours ago, yoshi said:
OMFG.   Such a touching post from Texags about the fragile mental state of Georgia that lead to their loss.   Delicate flowers.   How does someone type this shit and then look themselves in the mirror?   I love all the different narratives they are pulling out of their asses as if they have one iota of knowledge into the minds of anyone on that Georgia team.  All to comfort themselves about the SEC loss tonight. 

Pretty sure if a UGA fan posted this on a UGA board he would have his liver ripped out by other UGA fans.

Same scenario on aggy board and he would be fellated by aggy.

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I don't actually know how the Taxpayer Bowl went since I only watch meaningful NY6 type bowls.

Even the Aggies didn't care much about the game. Nobody went.

The 2018 Gator Bowl was a college football bowl game played on December 31, 2018. ... 2018 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl. 74th Gator Bowl ... The Aggies entered the bowl with a 8–4 record (5–3 in conference). In the game, running back ... for a 52–13 final. The game's attendance of 38,206 was the smallest since the 1950s.

Interestingly, Google Taxslayer Bowl attendance and you get the quote above on the display page sourced from wikepedia. Open wikipedia and the line about attendance has been deleted no doubt by an embarrassed Aggie.

1 minute ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

The best part about this is they'll now expect to win this game due to Texas beating them.

I was kind of nervous, but not anymore. I forget how soft the SEC East is, and if a craptastic tu team can own the dawgs, the 2019 Ags should destroy GA. Calling it now, Ags win by three scores next year.

11 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:
I was kind of nervous, but not anymore. I forget how soft the SEC East is, and if a craptastic tu team can own the dawgs, the 2019 Ags should destroy GA. Calling it now, Ags win by three scores next year.

That's going to be fun to revisit next year

26 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

This may need to go in the aggy hall of fame for typical pathetic posts.

Aggy telling story how he put some stupid sips in their place and got he won’t even trust doing business with them and accepts only cash from them then shows them his ring!

What was the one question? Or did he never get to it because they were rude? They are not skilled at constructing narratives.