• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 minute ago, Modessit said:

As someone who's dad had a bird most of the time - usually parakeets but also cockatoos and a green conure - I've never heard a parakeet actually talk.

Don't care if it's true or not but just envisioning that John Sharp asked his merry band of troglodytes to teach parakeets to say "Howdy" brings a big smile to my face. 

1 minute ago, Modessit said:

As someone who's dad had a bird most of the time - usually parakeets but also cockatoos and a green conjure - I've never heard a parakeet actually talk.

My wife had a couple that could "talk," but their speech was very limited to the sounds they could make.  P's and B's worked OK -- think "pretty bird."  No fucking way is a parakeet going to be able to say "Howdy."  You'd need a parrot to do that.

Also, yeah, those fuckers flew around and turd-bombed you if they were out of their cage.  

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

No fucking way is a parakeet going to be able to say "Howdy."  You'd need a parrot to do that.

Aggie: "Is... there a difference, between those two things?"

I mean literally, ten bucks says Sharp waved his hands and said "parakeet, parrot, what the fuck ever, get me some talkie birds in here!"

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

My wife had a couple that could "talk," but their speech was very limited to the sounds they could make.  P's and B's worked OK -- think "pretty bird."  No fucking way is a parakeet going to be able to say "Howdy."  You'd need a parrot to do that.

Also, yeah, those fuckers flew around and turd-bombed you if they were out of their cage.  

You mis-spelled “ex-wife.”

That’s the beauty of the “100 year decision”.  They get to be victorious over the “whorns” without having to actually play and win the game.  Their victory was just getting into Alabama’s conference and claiming secsec bottom dweller.   
Now they have lost to bama, all talk shall now be about how great the $EC is and their great chances for next year. Rinse and repeat.
Well, tua is gone, burrow is gone. So, both of those teams will likely regress and finish with 7 or 8 wins. Next year is THE YEAR.

On 10/13/2019 at 9:19 AM, stork642 said:

That’s the beauty of the “100 year decision”.  They get to be victorious over the “whorns” without having to actually play and win the game.  Their victory was just getting into Alabama’s conference and claiming secsec bottom dweller.   

They are fine with being anyone's bitch, as long as they aren't ours. Sad, really.

Texags is once again in anarchy. Laughing at these threads. I don't know what's worse; their self loathing and misery, or the fact that they're becoming self aware...
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3067575
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3067696

1st thread deleted which is peak looch after a loss.

2nd... read this comment "Recruiting advantages as only Texas team in the best football conference"

So how has that worked out against herman and coach potatoe since 2012?

44 minutes ago, markstanco said:

2nd... read this comment "Recruiting advantages as only Texas team in the best football conference"

The ags are incapable of comprehending their perceived advantages mean nothing. 

Once the wheels come flying off the Jimbo cart, the mockery will be relentless. 

And then the ags will finally become a “national brand.” 

And by “brand,” I mean “laughingstock.” 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I honestly and sincerely apologize if my snarl was misinterpreted. Those low IQ fucks have stalked elementary school children down in Houston that the ignorantly believed were mine. They found some teacher down in Frisco who I have never met and have been stalking her, erroneously believing she is my ex wife (I’ve never been divorced). 
The ags are white trash. My comments were intended for the bullshit sentiment that, as fans, aggys are “uber alles.” 
Fuck aggy. And I mean that sincerely.
The state of Texas deserves better than Texas A&M. 
why u insult white trash?

Article incomplete. It didn’t cover if the dead parakeets will be provided a scoreboard.
of course they will
Aggie: "Oh.... you mean like a necessary evil?"
Second Aggie: "Yup, sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do. Freedom isn't free!"
why do you keep referring th ucdavis? ucdavis wouldn't talk like that aggy boy.

As someone who's dad had a bird most of the time - usually parakeets but also cockatoos and a green conure - I've never heard a parakeet actually talk.

I have. a friend of my grandma had one that had quite a vocabulary. of course the friend was bedridden from arthritis and the bird was her only companion while her husband was out farming rice.

The ags are incapable of comprehending their perceived advantages mean nothing. 

Once the wheels come flying off the Jimbo cart, the mockery will be relentless. 

And then the ags will finally become a “national brand.” 

And by “brand,” I mean “laughingstock.” 

just as this Man With TWO Rice Degrees intended.

e6db14b8a07e90e7529c8968ab9be4cc.gif

ps as far as the wheels of the Jimbo cart coming off, Jimbo has loosend the lug nuts so as to facilitate his escape from the prolapsed anus of North America and the loonies that cling there.

3 hours ago, markstanco said:

It's fascinating over there, there's an argument over Baggins and his contract comes up.   Apparently the 10 year guaranteed $75M with ZERO buyout is just the way thing are now.   They literally had no choice   

Coaches have all the power in contract negotiations and they are going to set themselves up this way. It's just the way it is now.
  • Like 1

The sad thing is this idiotic redneck actually believes what he is bleating to be true.

Weeks ago, I offered $100 to the first person who can point out which A&M football game in 1907 was the game their milkman origin story took place. (https://yell.tamu.edu/). I will add that I will pay $100 to anyone who can substantiate the claim of Texas A&M "emptying campus periodically to go fight a war." I will pay this to the substantiation that the A&M campus was emptied even once when all the then-current A&M students left to fight any war (remember, we know from A&M reports that during WWI, enrollment on the A&M campus increased, and most certainly did not decrease).

When you lie to yourself and believe your own lies, your perspectives on reality become badly distorted.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

Because tu destroyed an entire ****ing conference, and a great Thanksgiving game you stupid piece of *****

tu also touts a win loss record that was earned while we were an all Male Military College, emptying campus periodically to go fight a war; meanwhile tu was sipping tea and pushing cookies in austin. Since 1983 when my dad graduated we've beaten sip more times than theyve beaten us.

Sip is in the media now, trying to use research to abolish the electoral college because it doesn't favor liberals.

They embarrass the state, their core values are never upheld in practice, and allot of the smack is directed their way because we dont want another San Fransisco in the State of Texas.

Texas A&M IS TEXAS, in values, in traditions, and in culture.

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/3065927/replies/55169085

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Well, he is kinda right... Any coach desperate enough to coach for aggy is still going to insist on taking full advantage of their stupidity. 

What's funny is, it's always been this way for them. They've had to money-whip any coach they've ever wanted to get said coach away from a viable situation and they've had to grant them a ton of concessions as well. The total dollar amount goes up but the relative expense of the contract always sets the market because that's the only way you can get a coach with any marketability to even consider working in that shitheap. 

15 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:

just as this Man With TWO Rice Degrees intended.

e6db14b8a07e90e7529c8968ab9be4cc.gif

ps as far as the wheels of the Jimbo cart coming off, Jimbo has loosend the lug nuts so as to facilitate his escape from the prolapsed anus of North America and the loonies that cling there.

Dare I ask what was going in this scene?  Prepared for the surly responses.  

4 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

The sad thing is this idiotic redneck actually believes what he is bleating to be true.

Weeks ago, I offered $100 to the first person who can point out which A&M football game in 1907 was the game their milkman origin story took place. (https://yell.tamu.edu/). I will add that I will pay $100 to anyone who can substantiate the claim of Texas A&M "emptying campus periodically to go fight a war." I will pay this to the substantiation that the A&M campus was emptied even once when all the then-current A&M students left to fight any war (remember, we know from A&M reports that during WWI, enrollment on the A&M campus increased, and most certainly did not decrease).

When you lie to yourself and believe your own lies, your perspectives on reality become badly distorted.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

Because tu destroyed an entire ****ing conference, and a great Thanksgiving game you stupid piece of *****

tu also touts a win loss record that was earned while we were an all Male Military College, emptying campus periodically to go fight a war; meanwhile tu was sipping tea and pushing cookies in austin. Since 1983 when my dad graduated we've beaten sip more times than theyve beaten us.

Sip is in the media now, trying to use research to abolish the electoral college because it doesn't favor liberals.

They embarrass the state, their core values are never upheld in practice, and allot of the smack is directed their way because we dont want another San Fransisco in the State of Texas.

Texas A&M IS TEXAS, in values, in traditions, and in culture

It's  this kind of nonsense (in bold) I really can't stand about aggy .. I guess the many UT students who died during WWI  and WWII  didn't actually fight in one of those wars and they went overseas or served  state side, sipping tea and cookies.   Geesh my late Dad who passed away in 80's would be shocked his Naval commission he earned while at UT  during WWII which gave him a ticket to the Pacific was supposed to be a tea party.    Damn aggy ticks me off to no end at times.   

• Like 4

Saw this on SEC rant. Even some of aggy are sick of delusional “next year”aggy

Posted by
Texas A&M Fan
Oil Baron
Member since Oct 2015
14041 posts

This Is A Transition YearPosted on 10/12/19 at 6:21 pm
uArw.png5dArw.png4
Last year we won 8 games because we had a solid coach with a few stars leftover from the Sumlin era. They all went to the NFL. We could have won 10, we also could have won 6. 

This year we win 6 or 7. We dont have the seasoned talent. We have young players. They are gaining valuable experience on the field. Playing 5 of the best teams in college football. 

Next year they are all a year older. Next year that 5 top teams becomes 3 top teams. Next year our floor is 9-3. Our ceiling is 12-0. We can do it. It could happen. We will be in a solid position to make a NY6 bowl for the first time since 2012. If we don't, then we have a serious problem. Until then, it's all part of the plan.
This post was edited on 10/12 at 6:27 pm

Share:FB ShareTweet
PhilipMarlowe iconTexasAM.gif
Texas A&M Fan
Member since Mar 2013
13623 posts
Icononline.gif Online 

re: This Is A Transition YearPosted on 10/12/19 at 6:31 pm to AggieDub14
quote:
Next year they are all a year older. Next year that 5 top teams becomes 3 top teams. Next year our floor is 9-3. Our ceiling is 12-0. We can do it. It could happen. We will be in a solid position to make a NY6 bowl for the first time since 2012. If we don't, then we have a serious problem. Until then, it's all part of the plan.

1 hour ago, US183 said:

Saw this on SEC rant. Even some of aggy are sick of delusional “next year”aggy

Posted by
Texas A&M Fan
Oil Baron
Member since Oct 2015
14041 posts

This Is A Transition YearPosted on 10/12/19 at 6:21 pm
uArw.png5dArw.png4
Last year we won 8 games because we had a solid coach with a few stars leftover from the Sumlin era. They all went to the NFL. We could have won 10, we also could have won 6. 

This year we win 6 or 7. We dont have the seasoned talent. We have young players. They are gaining valuable experience on the field. Playing 5 of the best teams in college football. 

Next year they are all a year older. Next year that 5 top teams becomes 3 top teams. Next year our floor is 9-3. Our ceiling is 12-0. We can do it. It could happen. We will be in a solid position to make a NY6 bowl for the first time since 2012. If we don't, then we have a serious problem. Until then, it's all part of the plan.
This post was edited on 10/12 at 6:27 pm

Share:FB ShareTweet
PhilipMarlowe iconTexasAM.gif
Texas A&M Fan
Member since Mar 2013
13623 posts
Icononline.gif Online 

re: This Is A Transition YearPosted on 10/12/19 at 6:31 pm to AggieDub14
quote:
Next year they are all a year older. Next year that 5 top teams becomes 3 top teams. Next year our floor is 9-3. Our ceiling is 12-0. We can do it. It could happen. We will be in a solid position to make a NY6 bowl for the first time since 2012. If we don't, then we have a serious problem. Until then, it's all part of the plan.

Dear aggy (sounds like it could be a newspaper column),

You have NEVER played in a NY6 bowl, you lying, delusional losers.

Sincerely,

Reality

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Dear aggy (sounds like it could be a newspaper column),

You have NEVER played in a NY6 bowl, you lying, delusional losers.

Sincerely,

Reality

No, see, you carry the one, drink from the jar, remember Johnny Fuckin' Football!, dance on one foot, bow to the dog, close your eyes real tight and wish, and they've been a major power all along!

I feel this bears explaining.

The Cotton Bowl is currently a NY6 bowl. If you don't go to the playoffs, this is the highest caliber post-season bowl you can play in. The Rose Bowl is more prestigious at this point, but otherwise, the Cotton Bowl is as prestigious as a non-playoff bowl can get.

The NY6 designation has only existed since 2014. NO ONE went to a NY6 bowl prior to 2014. They might have gone to a BCS bowl, or a Coalition bowl, or an Alliance bowl, but there was no such thing as an "NY6" bowl prior to the start of the CFB playoff.

Those bowls that NOW comprise the NY6 bowls aren't retroactively NY6 bowls. It's a nonsensical concept. The Peach Bowl was only ever at best a second-tier bowl; now, it's among the NY6, but you don't retroactively pretend like making the Peach in 1991 was the equivalent of making the Fiesta or Rose at that time.

A&M has never been to an NY6 bowl. They have, as literally most of the other programs in college football have, coincidentally played in bowls that are now considered NY6 but at the time were not in that top tier. The Cotton Bowl, after the 2012 season, was still in the second tier of bowls it had dropped to in the 1990s thanks to the SWC's slow decline and ultimate demise. The BCS was still operative in 2012, and the Cotton Bowl was NOT a BCS bowl. 

Period. There's no "yeah but" to this. 

• Like 5

The Texas A&M Aggies have added the Prairie View A&M Panthers to their 2021 football schedule, FBSchedules.com has learned.

A copy of the athletic contest agreement was obtained from Prairie View A&M University via a state of Texas Public Information Act request.

Texas A&M will host Prairie View A&M at Kyle Field in College Station, Texas, on November 20, 2021. The Aggies will pay the Panthers a $500,000 guarantee for the contest, according to the copy of the contract.

Prairie View A&M is a member of the Southwestern Athletic Conference (SWAC) in the Football Championship Subdivision (FCS). In their first and only meeting with Texas A&M in 2016, the Panthers fell to the Aggies 67-0 in College Station.

The addition of Prairie View A&M tentatively completes Texas A&M’s non-conference football schedule for the 2021 season. The Aggies are scheduled to open the season at home against the Kent State Golden Flashes on Sept. 4, play at the Colorado Buffaloes on Sept. 11, and then host the New Mexico Lobos on Sept. 18.

In SEC action in 2021, Texas A&M is scheduled to host Alabama, Auburn, Mississippi State, and South Carolina at Kyle Field and travel to play Arkansas (in Arlington, TX), LSU, Missouri, and Ole Miss.

Prairie View A&M has also tentatively completed their non-conference slate for 2021. Other opponents scheduled for the Panthers include the Incarnate Word Cardinals on the road on Sept. 11 and the Houston Baptist Huskies at home on Sept. 18.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

The Texas A&M Aggies have added the Prairie View A&M Panthers to their 2021 football schedule, FBSchedules.com has learned.

A copy of the athletic contest agreement was obtained from Prairie View A&M University via a state of Texas Public Information Act request.

Texas A&M will host Prairie View A&M at Kyle Field in College Station, Texas, on November 20, 2021. The Aggies will pay the Panthers a $500,000 guarantee for the contest, according to the copy of the contract.

Prairie View A&M is a member of the Southwestern Athletic Conference (SWAC) in the Football Championship Subdivision (FCS). In their first and only meeting with Texas A&M in 2016, the Panthers fell to the Aggies 67-0 in College Station.

The addition of Prairie View A&M tentatively completes Texas A&M’s non-conference football schedule for the 2021 season. The Aggies are scheduled to open the season at home against the Kent State Golden Flashes on Sept. 4, play at the Colorado Buffaloes on Sept. 11, and then host the New Mexico Lobos on Sept. 18.

In SEC action in 2021, Texas A&M is scheduled to host Alabama, Auburn, Mississippi State, and South Carolina at Kyle Field and travel to play Arkansas (in Arlington, TX), LSU, Missouri, and Ole Miss.

Prairie View A&M has also tentatively completed their non-conference slate for 2021. Other opponents scheduled for the Panthers include the Incarnate Word Cardinals on the road on Sept. 11 and the Houston Baptist Huskies at home on Sept. 18.

Power.  Moves.  

On 10/14/2019 at 5:51 PM, Chopper said:

What I got out of that article is that a parakeet is more intelligent than the chancellor of the atm system. 

They should make one of the birds the chancellor. I'm sure they can teach it to throw money away on stupid shit almost as well as Sharp.

source.gif

• Like 1

Wow. Kent St, Prairie View, New Mexico and Colorado in non-conference games in 2021. That’s Baylor-esque right there. Unreal.
  • Like 1