Cowboys vs Raiders: Thanksgiving Day Edition

Vic Mackey

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

This season is done. Seen this story too many times. They have peaked and it's fizzling out. Injuries, flat, uninspiring play. Their ceiling is one playoff win.

I said this 2 weeks ago when they shit the bed against the broncos. Good teams dont do that.

Then u have the Goodell ref fuckery on top of that.

Wheres drew to tell us we dont know what we are talking about?

The fuck? Season is done in week 11?

Like really? They are literally playing with a weird OL configuration. Missing 3/4ths of their starting DL and their top 2 WRs.

I understand the cowboys curse abs PTSD and all. But Jesus Christ. Grow the fuck up.

They’re going to win 12 games this year. At least abs be in good shape.

Fuck y’all for making me the bad guy for not giving up on the entire season. Based on a 3 week rut in November?

We literally just saw Tampa have November swoon last year, as a lot of great teams do? Before getting hot.

Why can’t Dallas run off 5-6 strait agian? Just because y’all are a bunch of cowards afraid to stick with your team?

And who the fuck says we win just won playoff game? if that’s what the fuck you think then why are you watching? Go play halo or cheer for the rams or something. Jesus.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

The fuck? Season is done in week 11?

Like really? They are literally playing with a weird OL configuration. Missing 3/4ths of their starting DL and their top 2 WRs.

I understand the cowboys curse abs PTSD and all. But Jesus Christ. Grow the fuck up.

They’re going to win 12 games this year. At least abs be in good shape.

Fuck y’all for making me the bad guy for not giving up on the entire season. Based on a 3 week rut in November?

We literally just saw Tampa have November swoon last year, as a lot of great teams do? Before getting hot.

Why can’t Dallas run off 5-6 strait agian? Just because y’all are a bunch of cowards afraid to stick with your team?

And who the fuck says we win just won playoff game? if that’s what the fuck you think then why are you watching? Go play halo or cheer for the rams or something. Jesus.

Grow the fuck up. No one said they weren't making the playoffs. The east is fucking awful. Were saying the arent go going to win a playoff game.

7 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol, Tony gonna get roasted over that Mr Myagi comment

Romo: it appears I may have said some unfortunate things and I just want to apologi... there's Dak with a deep pass to Wilson for a big gain for Dallas... To apologize to those I may have offended.

27 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I said this 2 weeks ago when they shit the bed against the broncos. Good teams dont do that.

Then u have the Goodell ref fuckery on top of that.

Literally every good team has laid an egg this year at some point....you don't know shit. Always easier to bet against though so you can "be right", because that's obviously the most important thing to you.

• Like 2

Grow the fuck up. No one said they weren't making the playoffs. The east is fucking awful. Were saying the arent go going to win a playoff game.

You quoted Vic saying you agree with him about the season being over.

That’s why I said grow the fuck up. You’re quitting already. Stop worrying about it.

Literally every good team has laid an egg this year at some point....you don't know shit. Always easier to bet against though so you can "be right", because that's obviously the most important thing to you.

ALL of THIS!

“Good teams don’t do this” when we’ve literally seen EVERY “good” team do it this year. Every single one.

Then we go back to the SB champs who had just as bad a loss the same week last year as Dallas did this year.

But sure man…”good teams never have a bad loss. Like ever”