Lincoln Riley to USC

Landomatic

11 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Lots of crazy stuff on Dabo to OU going on in the last half hour…Lulz…but still that would be nuts/not gonna happen? 

Very real possibility that it happens. Now is the best time to leave the ACC after this even if Clemson goes undefeated they won't get the nod. They were exposed as the weakest conference by far. Their AD is leaving and the team can xfer with Dabo to OU

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, immamac said:

Very real possibility that it happens. Now is the best time to leave the ACC after this even if Clemson goes undefeated they won't get the nod. They were exposed as the weakest conference by far. Their AD is leaving and the team can xfer with Dabo to OU

All good points. Dirtburglers is on fire right now. Anything is possible…definitely. Lots of smoke/fire around the Dabo thing not just being crazy fans wish casting. 

1 hour ago, Pdawg88 said:

There is quite a bit of smoke around this deal, I heard it a couple days ago in Norman but blew it off as butthurt fans. But rumor is her and Lincoln have been fucking and the wife found out and said they leave Norman or she was leaving him. Again I have no clue but I have heard it a couple different times. And FYI Annie is a complete bitch, I was around her at a football camp and couldn’t have been more of a cunt. 

So Annie may have caused this mess at blOU ??    

1592849331626?e=1643846400&v=beta&t=8a-O

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, G650 said:

For 100mm dollars you would think he would get dressed better than a high school freshman at his older step brothers wedding

The dude is from Muleshoe. No matter how much money he makes, he’s country to the core. 

12 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

There is quite a bit of smoke around this deal, I heard it a couple days ago in Norman but blew it off as butthurt fans. But rumor is her and Lincoln have been fucking and the wife found out and said they leave Norman or she was leaving him. Again I have no clue but I have heard it a couple different times. And FYI Annie is a complete bitch, I was around her at a football camp and couldn’t have been more of a cunt. 

I'm shocked!

12 hours ago, Deej said:

12 million a year will easily get you a replacement wife. 

12M/2 (post California divorce) = 6M.  Less approx 50% for state and federal taxes = $3M.  

Which in California will let him get a nice condo in the valley and a new Muleshoe 10, or California 7.

14 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Wow! I mean it all gets found out. Urbs, Jimbo’s wife, Major… do these guys think they are invisible? 

Yeah, if you ply your trade in Miami/NYC/LA you’re pretty invisible.  Nobody gives a fuck about a dorky rich guy bagging strange.  But doing it in your bumblefuck college town will lead to issues.  
Btw I’m not a dork.  Had to put that out there.  

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah, if you ply your trade in Miami/NYC/LA you’re pretty invisible.  Nobody gives a fuck about a dorky rich guy bagging strange.  But doing it in your bumblefuck college town will lead to issues.  

Hey man, sounds like you’re getting Dabo.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

petrino.jpg

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, FunkSoulBrother said:

Hey man, sounds like you’re getting Dabo.

Im in miami.  It’s Art Basel weekend.  Im getting a lot more than Dabo.  Luckily I can prescribe myself antibiotics.  

edit: I also text Drake randomly.  He’s in Oklahoma.  I can’t figure out why. He was like ‘you an OU guy’.  

CBCF55A4-68F4-488A-BF74-5AF908C9C71A.jpeg

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2