Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Now We Have a Machine Gun

texifornia

Scruggs gives an overview of the 2025 offensive class

Spoiler

With only a couple of targets left on the board for the Longhorns in the 2024 recruiting cycle and with the early signing period coming to a close at Midnight tonight, I figured what better time to run through the 2025 class and write what I know.

This is basically just me summarizing as many recruitments (at their current stages) as I can in one class. I might have a prediction or opinion here or there, but none of what I write is a crystal ball unless otherwise noted.

Before we get into it it's important to remember that we’re in December of 2023 and every kid I’m about to write about has a literal full year before signing a letter of intent, so that said a lot of things can and will change between now and then.

This only covers the offensive side of the ball, I’ll have the defensive edition out sometime in the next week.

Let's get into it.

QUARTERBACK

— Besides the fact that KJ Lacey showed up to three Auburn games as a visitor of the Tigers this fall, the four-star Texas QB pledge hasn’t given me any reason to sweat his commitment. He also was at Alabama for one of the Tide’s games, although you’ll be happy to find out it was the Texas game in which Alabama lost at home by double digits. I’m expecting him to show up for Texas’ junior day on Jan. 20 but besides that I don’t know of other visits that could potentially be on the docket. I’m really not sure who the Longhorns would pivot to if they were to lose Lacey’s pledge. Besides Lacey, the only other quarterback they’ve offered is Bryce Underwood who’s committing on Jan. 6 at the All-American Bowl and probably hasn’t heard from Texas since Lacey gave his commitment. To wrap it up, I don’t expect Texas to have to be in that situation but if they ever were it would certainly be interesting.

RUNNING BACK

— The running back who I think is the most likely to end up in next year's class is Mater Dei four-star Jordon Davison. I don’t feel good enough yet to put in a crystal ball, but Hank South has already put one in. I’d expect the recruitment to go at least until the summer but as it stands now I think Texas is the eventual landing spot. Tashard Choice doesn’t miss when he hones in on his top running back target and for months it’s been Davison. Who am I to say that Choice will miss if he hasn’t missed yet?

— 247Sports’ No. 2 RB Harlem Berry is announcing his commitment on Jan. 3 during the Under Armour All-America game on ESPN. The decision is expected to be LSU. Texas would really have to pull off some magic here to land Berry in a few weeks but again we’re quite literally a year away from any of these guys having to sign.

— I think a lot of people see a high-ranked running back that’s at DeSoto and try to put two and two together by thinking that Texas is the favorite to land four-star RB Deondrae Riden. While I think Texas is in a good spot for him, I think Ohio State, Oregon, Ole Miss, and USC (among others) will make things very hard down the stretch. Early playing time is also important to Riden in his recruitment and I think the abundance of talent that’s in Texas’ running back room might actually hurt the Longhorns in this one. Nonetheless Texas still has a good history with players from DeSoto and has a few former players already on the roster which other programs won't be able to offer or at least offer to the degree Texas is able to. 

Deondrae Riden (Photo: Jordan Scruggs, 247Sports)
— It’s hard to get an amazing read on this one because he hasn’t visited since June, but as things stand currently I like Texas’ chances to at least be in it till the end for Shreveport (LA) Calvary Baptist four-star James Simon. LSU looks to be the leader for Simon but there’s always the chance that Berry who is likely to choose the Tigers on Jan. 3 could hurt LSU’s chances with Simon. I doubt it though, and highly assume the LSU staff has been honest with both Berry and Simon about where they stand with each other.

— Southlake Carroll’s Riley Wormley will be an intriguing recruitment. Early on it looked like it would come down to Texas and Oklahoma but as months have passed I’m not entirely sure how steady the communication level has been from the Red River Rivals. Even though my assumption is that Wormley is lower on the board then others, he’s still a good prospect and someone I think would be more than just a fine addition if Texas decides to pivot more towards his direction.

Quick hitters: That leaves Anthony Rogers, Alvin Henderson, Taevion Swint, and Tory Blaylock as the running backs left that have been offered by Texas in this class. Rogers (Alabama) and Swint (UCF) are both already committed so let's throw them out of the equation. Even though things tend to be pretty fluid in August of prospects junior year’s, Henderson didn’t include Texas in his top 10 that was posted in August so lets cross him off. That leaves Blaylock, who to my knowledge hasn’t been to Texas since this year's January junior day. I’m not sure of the communication level between Blaylock and Choice or if there still is communication, but in Sarkisian’s tenure Texas is yet to take a back similar to the build/play style of Blaylock and I’m not really expecting that to change going into year four. All of that said, I wouldn’t be surprised if Texas offers more running backs or decides that they’ll only take one running back this cycle.

Dakorien Moore (#1) (Photo: Jordan Scruggs, 247Sports)
WIDE RECEIVER

— This is by no means a crystal ball prediction whatsoever, but based off how bad Texas wants him and the staff’s track record of hitting on their targets as big a caliber as this one, I truly do like Texas’ chances to eventually end up with and to sign Duncanville’s Dakorien Moore. Now this will obviously be an uphill battle for the Longhorns as Moore committed to LSU on Aug. 12, but with Moore's familial connections to Austin and plenty of his past Duncanville teammates already on the roster among plenty of other angles that Texas can use to pull off a flip, they have a lot of time to reel in their clear cut No. 1 wide receiver on the board and based off the track record you have to like the Longhorns’ chances.

— I think Texas is in a good spot for Mater Dei four-star Marcus Harris. Oregon, Oklahoma, Georgia, Miami, and Penn State seem to be the main competition right now. Getting Spencer Shannon in 2023 and Brandon Baker in 2024 certainly helps with Texas’ recruitment with Harris, as does the fact that Chris Jackson’s alma mater is Mater Dei. Getting his teammate Jordon Davison wouldn’t hurt either. Similar to Baker’s recruitment, getting Harris to campus in the early months of next year will be crucial.

— To my knowledge, Katy Jordan’s Andrew Marsh is No. 3 on the board behind the already mentioned Moore and Harris. Marsh’s recruitment is as wide open as it could possibly be, but Alabama, LSU, Oklahoma, Texas, and USC is ultimately who I think it comes down to. Depending on who is hired when the A&M staff is finalized, the Aggies could certainly make a run as Texas A&M is the school Marsh grew up rooting for and watching. It’s obviously a different staff now, but Texas A&M has also done a great job of recruiting Katy ISD as of late. This is all obviously hypothetical, but I think for Texas to get both Moore and Marsh they’ll need to get Marsh to commit first before flipping Moore. I’m not sure on where Harris stands on that subject, but I do think that Texas would be crossed off of Marsh’s list if the Longhorns flip Moore before Marsh has made a commitment.

— Even though they were kinda late to the party in offering Sachse five-star Kaliq Lockett, I think the Longhorns are still in a good spot with everything the program has going for them trajectory wise among the obvious other aspects like the city of Austin, NIL, staying in-state, etc. After visiting in January for the Longhorns’ annual Junior Day, Lockett told Horns247 he grew up attending the Red River Rivalry and rooting for Texas and wearing burnt orange. While I think the next few months will help us decide how much interest Lockett truly has in Texas, having the childhood fandom element certainly doesn’t hurt.

Taz Williams Jr. (Photo: Jordan Scruggs, 247Sports)

— Red Oak’s Taz Williams Jr. is another wideout near the top of Chris Jackson’s board. Similar to Marsh, Williams’ recruitment is as wide open as it could possibly be but I think Texas is currently in a better spot with Williams than they are with Marsh. That said there’s still a long way to go in this one and it’s filled with just as many heavyweights as Marsh’s recruitment is.

Quick hitters: To my knowledge, Derick Smith, Quincy Porter, Dallas Wilson, Winston Watkins Jr., and Daylyn Upshaw have never visited Texas before. I’ll write about them if they ever show up or make plans to show up. Tanook Hines from Dekaney has a really open recruitment. He hasn’t been able to take many visits and in talking with him in the past it’s clear he’s taking things very slowly. I’m not sure how Texas views him, but I’m expecting his recruitment to really see its starting point once he starts seeing campuses on official visits. Arlington Seguin’s Carterrious Brown has a pretty interesting offer list. He’s visited a few times but I doubt he’s a take currently. Texas just offered Emmanuel Choice from Lancaster so that’s still fresh. He has the makings of a national prospect, so that said there are more offers set to come his way and we’ll know more once his recruitment has finished blowing up. Jadyn Robinson has visited a few times but he’s severely undersized and I doubt he’ll ever be a take to be completely honest. I know the staff likes Zymear Smith a lot and the interest certainly seems to be reciprocated based off my conversations with Smith, but he’s never visited before so a trip will be necessary to see how real that is. Daylan McCutcheon has shown interest in Texas and there’s been interest from the staff but I like the chances of him going out-of-state right now. Kelshaun Johnson is really interesting. He’s not as high as other guys on the board right now but he has game breaking speed and several of the nation's top programs are in heavy pursuit. He might be smaller, I see a little bit of Xavier Worthy in Johnson’s game and so do a few other people who’s scouting eyes I respect so with that said I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up higher on Texas’ board in a few months. Jacorey Watson is another Xavier Worthy type in my eyes but like Johnson he’s also lower on the board. Unfortunately for Watson I think his season ending injury might hurt him in his recruiting process, but nonetheless he’s worth a spot at Texas in my eyes I’m just not entirely sure how the staff feels about him right now. Nonetheless there are still plenty of top programs after Watson and I’d be surprised if he isn’t back for a visit at some point this spring. Houston is a serious dark horse program to watch for Watson.

TIGHT END

— With Calhoun (GA) four-star TE Emaree Winston already committed and in the boat for the Longhorns 2025 recruiting class, the next step will be to find another tight end to accompany the No. 119 overall prospect.

— 247Sports currently has Terrell’s Keiundre Johnson listed as a tight end, but he played the large majority of his junior year snaps on the defensive side of the ball primarily at edge with a little bit of time at off ball linebacker. When I spoke with Johnson earlier in the fall Texas seemed to be in a good spot, but I’m not entirely sure which position he’s getting recruited at by colleges now and how Texas views him currently. Hopefully before the defensive edition of this story I’ll have an answer for that.

— Southlake Carroll’s Jack VanDorselaer has been a really intriguing prospect to follow. He doesn’t really do social media and isn’t big on interviews, so any news from him has to come from seeing him in person. Believe it or not he was also originally a swimmer and didn’t play football until his freshman year when the Carroll coaches saw the 6-foot-4, 225 pounder walking the halls and convinced him to get out of the pool and onto the football field. His recruitment has already been littered by blue bloods and the expectation is that he ends up at one of the nation’s top programs. Not much is known about who the true contenders are, but based off everything I know I heavily assume that Texas is one of them. We’ll know more about VanDorselaer as we get further into the spring.

Kiotti Armstrong (Photo: Jordan Scruggs, 247Sports)
— Over the summer when 247Sports spoke with Jasper’s Kiotti Armstrong it was clear that Texas A&M and Oklahoma were setting the pace in his recruitment. We again spoke with Armstrong following Jasper’s defeat of Waco Connally in the playoffs and it was clear his recruitment was more open then in the summer and that the Aggies had faded with the firing of Jimbo Fisher’s staff. A school that was new to the mix was Texas led by Jeff Banks. There’s still a long way to go in this one and visits will help a lot in determining his landing spot as he hasn’t taken many visits yet. Even though this one is open, Texas is involved and adding Armstrong’s former teammate and close friend in Tyanthony Smith to the 2024 class should only boost the Longhorns’ chances going forward.

— Nick Townsend out of Dekaney is a really intriguing prospect. He added a bunch of offers over the spring but the big ones have really started to pour in over the last two or three months. He’s just as much of a freak athlete as Kiotti Armstrong and plays on both sides of the ball for the Wildcats as well. Listed as an athlete by 247Sports, I was told by a source earlier today that Texas is recruiting Townsend to play tight end and that they’re using comparisons to JT Sanders in their pitch to Townsend. I’m excited to get out to Dekaney in the spring to hear what Townsend has to say about his recruitment.

Quick hitters: To my knowledge Texas was never really in it for Ethan Barbour who’s now committed to Georgia so that said I’m not expecting anything there. The staff hadn’t talked to Ryan Ghea for months before he committed to Auburn, and I don’t expect them to circle back on him either. Bear Tenney is likely going out of state and has a crystal ball prediction in favor of Michigan but even if he wasn’t trending away from Austin I’m not sure if he’d be a take at Texas.

Michael Fasusi (Photo: Jordan Scruggs, 247Sports)
OFFENSIVE LINE

— Lewisville’s Michael Fasusi is the clear cut No. 1 offensive line target and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. Fasusi’s recruitment has been and will continue to be littered by heavyweights, but for months it’s felt like Texas and Oklahoma are the two programs at the front of the pack for the Lone Star State’s No. 1 ranked offensive lineman. Besides the Red River rivals, the only other programs Fasusi has seen in person are Texas A&M, Florida, Baylor, and Oregon. I think more programs will fight there way to the top in the spring and summer once official visit season is upon us but ultimately I think this one will end as a Texas vs. Oklahoma battle. Right now I lean towards Texas being the eventual landing spot and largely because Kyle Flood is an ace when it comes to big game hunting with Brandon Baker, Kelvin Banks, and DJ Campbell being the biggest trophies in his recruiting trophy case.

— Denton Ryan’s Ty Haywood is ranked by 247Sports as the No. 2 rated offensive linemen in the state of Texas for 2025, and after seeing both Fasusi and Haywood play this year I agree with the rankings although the gap in talent is much closer than I think people realize. A Mississippi native, expect both Mississippi State and Ole Miss to be in the mix till the end for the 6-foot-6, 270 pounder. Texas, Oklahoma, and Alabama are also among the programs heavily involved with Haywood, but as things stand right now my read is that it’s the Sooners who have the lead. Haywood has barely taken any visits during his process and to my knowledge has only seen Oklahoma, Texas Tech, and TCU so visits in the spring will certainly help the picture become clearer.

— I think that Shreveport (LA) Calvary Baptist Academy four-star OT Devin Harper eventually ends up at LSU but I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up taking an official visit to Texas at some point throughout the process. LSU always makes it a point to get as much of the top in-state talent to Baton Rouge as possible but with the 2025 class in Louisiana being more top-heavy then the 2024 and 2026 classes, the Tigers staff can be much more selective with how they spend their time and resources in recruiting the group of in-state prospects in 2025. That said, with Harper being an elite in-state kid that likes LSU the story usually kind of writes itself.

— Alabama, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, and USC are the schools to watch for Bridgeland’s Jonte Newman. Just days before being offered by the Longhorns, Newman visited Austin at the end of July for the Texas Bash pool party and called Texas his “dream school” when speaking with Horns247 following the event. When Horns247 spoke with Newman later on in the fall, he noted that while Texas remained his dream school his plan is to give everyone a fair shot and to take the recruiting process as patiently as possible to make sure he makes the right decision.

— Texas is currently the leader for Jackson Christian from Port Neches-Groves and it’s not really close at all. Of Christian’s seven offers only three of them are Power 5 (Texas, Texas Tech, and SMU), but in watching film and getting to see Christian play in person several times this season I feel like this recruitment is really similar to how Jonathon Brooks’ was in which he was flat out under recruited and for what reason I couldn’t tell you. Christian plays with a mean streak and can play literally any position on the offensive line and at 6-foot-5 he has an 84 inch wingspan and wears size 18 shoes. Unless Christian takes too long and doesn’t become a take or a major power five school comes along and grabs all of the momentum, I’m expecting Christian to end up at Texas and I already have placed a crystal ball in favor of the Longhorns.

Jackson Christian (#74) (Photo: Jordan Scruggs, 247Sports)
— Dickinson’s Tyler Thomas is another offensive lineman prospect located in the same region with a similar recruitment to Chrstian’s, however Thomas happens to hold 15 offers including scholarships from Texas A&M, LSU, Ole Miss, Penn State, and Tennessee. The thing Thomas and Christian have in common is that Texas is the leader, although I don’t think the gap is as big for Thomas as it is for Christian if that makes sense. Of note, Horns247's Hank South does have a crystal prediction placed in favor of Texas. Thomas also has a similar body to Christian's that will give him the ability to play either guard or tackle at the next level. While the Texas staff likes Thomas, I think he’s in a similar boat to Christian in that if he wants to go to Texas he’ll probably need to commit before the start of his senior season at the latest.

— DeSoto’s 6-foot-8, 380 pound Byron Washington has taken the internet by storm lately with his massive size on display in a picture from the 6A-DII State Championship that’s gone viral over the last week. Like Christian, I’d say Texas is in a comfortable lead for Washington as things currently stand. Kyle Flood loves his big humans, and Washington is probably the biggest human you can find that plays football in the 2025 class. I have no idea on when Washington wants to announce a commitment but as things stand I don’t know how much timing will really end up mattering. I’ve already entered in a crystal ball prediction in favor of Texas and think things will continue to trend that way.

Quick hitters: In talking with sources Jordan Coleman from Cedar Hill seems to have Texas and Oklahoma as his two current favorites but I personally am yet to speak with him on that and with how much time this cycle has I didn’t feel it was worth really hitting on just yet. The staff likes Lamont Rogers from Mesquite Horn a lot but NIL will play a part in that recruitment and with how well Texas recruits the O-Line and with Rogers being a developmental prospect I’m not sure how involved they’ll be willing to get when it comes down to crunch time. Juan Gaston made it down from Georgia for a visit over the summer but has been pretty quiet since. It’s incredibly hard to pull prospects of that level out of Georgia so going forward I think it’s fair to not expect Texas to be super involved. John Mills will be at the Sugar Bowl as he’ll be in town with family who have friends in New Orleans. Not sure who else is involved, but I’ll find out more when I check back in with Mills following the game. I don’t know a ton about Kaden Strayhorn from IMG Academy besides the fact that both him and Texas were high on each other earlier in the process and that I saw Strayhorn in person this fall and think that his body type doesn’t really fit what Kyle Flood has recruited at the position since arriving at Texas. That’s my opinion though and not Texas’ and I’ll try to do some digging to try to find out more on Strayhorn. To my knowledge none of these guys have visited Texas before: David Sanders Jr., Aaron Dunn, Brayden Jacobs, Nick Brooks, Jaelyne Matthews, Dontrell Glover, Chauncey Gooden, Cortez Smith, Champ Taulealea, Peter Langi, and Matai Jefferson. If/when I hear anything on those guys I’ll let y’all know but until then I probably won’t be writing about them unless they show up for a visit or schedule visit dates.

• Hook 'Em 5

Why does Ewers affect Lacy? Manning is here for one year with Lacy no matter what. I guess he's thinking Manning will start 2 years regardless? So if Ewers leaves Lacy is thinking he's only behind it competing with Manning for one year, but if Ewers comes back then 2?

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Why does Ewers affect Lacy? Manning is here for one year with Lacy no matter what. I guess he's thinking Manning will start 2 years regardless? So if Ewers leaves Lacy is thinking he's only behind it competing with Manning for one year, but if Ewers comes back then 2?

It may be what is referenced with Ewers coming back that analytics of 25 games played for QB's having more success in NFL. I wonder if Ewers picked that up from Mannings camp? 

So maybe the theory is Manning would be here for 2025-2026 if ewers comes back? 

Every Manning has played through his eligibility and all three were highly successful in the NFL. To think that Archie is not going to do the same thing is pretty funny. That's why everyone thinking he's going to portal is also hilarious. Archie is going to play 3+ years as the starter at Texas.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Every Manning has played through his eligibility and all three were highly successful in the NFL. To think that Archie is not going to do the same thing is pretty funny. That's why everyone thinking he's going to portal is also hilarious. Archie is going to play 3+ years as the starter at Texas.

Who’s Archie?

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Getafix said:

That is all well and good;  have all of you, however, considered the inside info of "rhoadesbm", a fine, fine aggie, who has a "couple well placed sip donor friends"? 

And the profound, insightful discussion that follows?

image.thumb.png.976b8c9521859088fe5f0faf6cd5234a.png

image.thumb.png.b534aa7ccf93773b9354bfe639e663ce.png

image.thumb.png.218f25d5f9d064becebaef8e186a8603.png

image.thumb.png.ea7ed4763d7d3ee91a5712f34f98d398.png

image.thumb.png.511023948ca00ff1c28470312e38e008.png

image.thumb.png.aa86a97a7ba73331858a08fec1a42e28.png

image.thumb.png.3144b7edcc3294014a93f440c4ebec96.png

image.thumb.png.6d6d96c87e340e6abc7c142c588a99be.png

image.thumb.png.15ac67570bc3b83503216789c85794fa.png

Wishcasting

I mean, it kinda makes sense with the log jam.  People are also discounting Trey Owens.  Dude is a baller and will have a leg up on any 2025 QB.  I imagine Sark will go big game hunting in 2026.  Riley is the only one that can compare with Sark as far as QB development goes.  And most of Riley’s QBs were transfers so he hasn’t exactly developed  high school players.  That along with the fact that he’s a little bitch makes me imagine Sark will hand pick his QBs like he has at Texas.  Hell if we win it all boy, we’re going to be hand picking every recruit…. We already are to an extent.  It’s about to get fun.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Bobby Burton said this morning that a flip to Awwbrrnn for KJ Lacey is something Texas may have to really fight off -- some of his HS teammates have gone to the Tigers.  

it really didn't sound like there was a fight to be had.. I took it as the kid is gone.. and he said Quinn returning pushed everyone a year back

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Bobby Burton said this morning that a flip to Awwbrrnn for KJ Lacey is something Texas may have to really fight off -- some of his HS teammates have gone to the Tigers.  

If he flips, we will get someone else.  Not worried about QB under this regime.  Especially with the portal.

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Vermin said:

I’m always leery of out of state QBs since the high school offenses they run are kindergarten level compared to Texas HS offenses. Also, the chances of a Ryan Perriloux situation are high.

Arch Manning is an exception since he’s learning a lot at home. 

The chances of getting a Tyan Perriloux are just as high as getting a Garrett Gilbert 

Note on Shadow Creek 2025 LB Deuce Williams

Jordan Scruggs (Horns 247)

Spoiler

Williams will be announcing his commitment sometime in the next month. Since offering in July at the Texas bash pool party recruiting event, the Longhorns have been setting the pace in this recruitment and I'd be surprised if Texas wasn't the pick. Williams' father played at Baylor but Williams grew up rooting for the Longhorns and since he got his Texas offer they've been the favorite.

If you were active on Horns247 over the summer you know how much I loved this offer originally. Lengthy versatile 6-foot-2, 185 pound linebacker that plays all around the Shadow Creek defense.

image.thumb.png.d98b2176d6901ae3e5397f0bf01b0e58.png

• Hook 'Em 3

50 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Reveal hidden contents

Williams will be announcing his commitment sometime in the next month. Since offering in July at the Texas bash pool party recruiting event, the Longhorns have been setting the pace in this recruitment and I'd be surprised if Texas wasn't the pick. Williams' father played at Baylor but Williams grew up rooting for the Longhorns and since he got his Texas offer they've been the favorite.

If you were active on Horns247 over the summer you know how much I loved this offer originally. Lengthy versatile 6-foot-2, 185 pound linebacker that plays all around the Shadow Creek defense.

We are probably going to see more guys want to jump on board earlier than what we've seen in the past coming off the CFP appearance.

Is this a guy that blew up his Jr year and hasn't had his rankings adjusted yet? 

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

30 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

We are probably going to see more guys want to jump on board earlier than what we've seen in the past coming off the CFP appearance.

Is this a guy that blew up his Jr year and hasn't had his rankings adjusted yet? 

This is a fairly conservative staff (fewer offers than most, and about half the number as A&M), and yet they knew enough about him to offer him in July, prior to his junior season. 

So just shitty ratings by the dopes at the services, most likely.

Some additional info. on this subject, from Scruggs at Horns 247.

image.thumb.png.ad2b42a47c066eaa5e48cd82ab6a9245.png

image.thumb.png.8e30ebcb01827968e36a35660f48804c.png

Edited by Getafix

32 minutes ago, Getafix said:

This is a fairly conservative staff (fewer offers than most, and about half the number as A&M), and yet they knew enough about him to offer him in July, prior to his junior season. 

So just shitty ratings by the dopes at the services, most likely.

Some additional info. on this subject, from Scruggs at Horns 247.

image.thumb.png.ad2b42a47c066eaa5e48cd82ab6a9245.png

image.thumb.png.8e30ebcb01827968e36a35660f48804c.png

Pettijohn is a beast.  Filsaime's HS teammate.  Would love to land all three of Pettijohn/Williams/Barnes, but who knows, hopefully at least two of three.  Williams is listed as an ATH, is he possibly a hybrid Safety guy?  

Only taking Smith in the 24' class will be appealing as well.

1 hour ago, Getafix said:

Reveal hidden contents

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

The Elk is incredibly organized. He's reaching out to recruits from his masterfully detailed and unmatched evaluation list in alphabetic order. Hasn't reached the Ws yet, that's all. If Williams commits before Elko contacts him, then A&M didn't want him anyways. 

The Elk will just get a DUDE from the portal.  The Elk is only after 4*/5* players.

20 hours ago, Getafix said:

Reveal hidden contents

This guy may be an EDGE take.  The only other in-state EDGE offers are Chad Woodfork and Kamryn Morgan.