Alamo Bowl: Oregon vs. Oklahoma

Constant

3 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Did they give a new QB Brown’s Jersey? He’s still out there. 

And Oregon’s RB is not jacked or big enough to pull off the no gloves/bare arms look. Always bugs me when I watch them. No homo

The pundits said a QB switch might happen given how highly ranked that kid is. I’d say do it. But Oregon choice on that. 

Just now, TexArcher said:

It would be the Stoopsiest thing ever to come back to ou and blow a 27-point lead in a bowl game.

Come on, Universe, one time.

The Comeback already happened, and it bit the "Choke City" Houston Oilers, who blew a 32-point lead to lose to the Buffalo Bills in the 1992 AFC playoffs (the game was played on Jan 3, 1993).

https://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore/houston-oilers-vs-buffalo-bills-1993010302

It still makes me Lulz as a Dallas Cowboys fan.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, immamac said:

sometime before the td, maybe a play or 2 according to nicoles posts.

Is that why I don’t see the IPIHB thread anymore? It just disappeared. Hmmm. Just kidding I see it was a glitch thing. I was hoping to post stuff because appropriate places and such. 

9 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

welp, @ChiTownDoc what say theee

Doesn’t mean much but love how they came out on fire.  I’ll be honest - this is much better play calling than I’ve seen all year.  Not sure wtf was going on but it looks like LR had mailed it in a long time ago.  Stoops had everyone fired up so I unloaded on OU -4 long time ago.  They may fuck that up but it sure looks like the right side.  

10 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Doesn’t mean much but love how they came out on fire.  I’ll be honest - this is much better play calling than I’ve seen all year.  Not sure wtf was going on but it looks like LR had mailed it in a long time ago.  Stoops had everyone fired up so I unloaded on OU -4 long time ago.  They may fuck that up but it sure looks like the right side.  

at halftime of clemson-clone they called out "big game bob"......  well..... what's venable's buyout?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

ou is really shit talking Oregon not sure what has the so pissed off and fired up unless they are just pissed off at the PAC 12 in general

Yeah - leading up to game week word inside the program was Stoops had them foaming at the mouth.  They sure as shit look pissed off at the world.  

• Hook 'Em 1