Alamo Bowl: Oregon vs. Oklahoma

Constant

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

That dude’s cast. Ok. I’m trying to imagine how awesome this game would be with John Madden and Pat Summerall announcing. Hope they are having fun wherever they are. 

Summerall is three sheets to the wind, wherever he is. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

That dude’s cast. Ok. I’m trying to imagine how awesome this game would be with John Madden and Pat Summerall announcing. Hope they are having fun wherever they are. 

Tom Brookshier, Pat Summerall's broadcast partner at CBS until Tom retired and Madden took his place, must be busy trading barbs with Madden, because they were both good at it.  Lulz.

Edited by BachelorTrek
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Just the fact it’s done “behind the scenes” confirms he’s good people.

These takes are shaking my world view.  Are you telling me that Bob Stoops isn’t a foe of democracy and doesn’t eat babies in the basement of Ping Pong Pizza with Hillary?  I haz confuse.

1 hour ago, cabowabo said:

is. The concessions are a downright embarrassment.

This is fact.  I went to a utsa game this season.  They are slow as hell because they don’t take cash.  
a month later my credit card gets flagged for fraud because for some reason it took them that long to charge me for my beers.  I thought someone had skimmed my card and was buying beers at the dome on a Tuesday morning. 

35 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Not sure. A good guy friend of mine met him in a restaurant. Said he couldn’t have been nicer…he also said (and y’all guys know a friend like this in your group of friends) that he is the “repeat the same story friend” super nice and full of jokes just the type that whoever you see him is like, “so we’re out there on the green and this…type guy. 

I think he’s cool. I hate OU. I never have disliked him and I did enjoy his radio program where he would absolutely thrash the SEC. But as my friend said and other people who know him, he is the friend that tells the same stories and everyone is “Ok Bob”

That’s because his life revolves around college football and dicks.   He just doesn’t have a lot of material to work with so the stories are repetitive.  

One day, at football camp, I stuck a skin flue in my mouth.  Ya Bob, we know.  

19 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Bob Stoops is good people.  He does a lot of work behind the scenes with the children's hospital that not many people know about.

Yep. It’s how my guy friend met him. I’d love to see him coach again and not in some soon to be doomed faux NFL league. He was winning that by the way.