Alamo Bowl: Oregon vs. Oklahoma

Constant

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

You wouldn’t like to see him coach a team again? Not against UT because we already learned we can’t beat him. Mostly. @Aqua Buddhahe has poured a ton of his money into cancer research too.  

That’s the least he can do for teaching young men to break rules to get ahead and rewarding abuse of power.  The money for cancer thing.

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

Oregon seems like they suck.

They got drilled by Utah twice.  The only other good team they played they beat. Ohio State.  They ran the ball and controlled it with short passes.  Then the OSU defensive coordinator was demoted.  They had something going in this game running the ball but then OU started run blitzing every down.  They had no answer because their QB sucks shit. 

1 minute ago, Deej said:

If Stoops has poured money into cancer research, then he found out bags of dicks cause cancer.

Mostly into prostrate and ovarian cancer. The silent beasts. With those types of cancer u don’t know you have them until it’s too late. Back when my dad was a Pathologist in Amarillo they got a huge donation from bagofdicks. They had a lab that would also help read slides for cancer the closest one to Amarillo was Oklahoma City. My dad and the other pathologists and doctors were thrilled to get it. My dad hated him as a coach bc we couldn’t beat him. Triggered! 

Just now, BachelorTrek said:

They wasted a win, if this is a win, on a Meaningless non-CFP Game. It don't mean a shit.

It only matters in that they showed up with all the shit they have going on in their program and yet aggy somehow…couldn’t manage to show up to get their ass beat by Wake Forest. 

• Haha 1