Texas @ Baylor - 11:00am ESPN2

BigOrange1

Just now, Porterhouse said:

This is god damn embarrassing. Askew and Licon on the floor at the same time with Askew having taken the last 3 shots.  It is embarrassing that we are going to lose by 20+.

I don't find anything about this game as embarrassing. Baylor is playing unconscious on offense, and they're the better team. Better program, too, for that matter. I'm glad we've gotten to this point of the season without needing this be a win. 

What's remarkable to me is that Baylor is able to play at this level with the players they've lost. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, SL Xpress said:

I don't find anything about this game as embarrassing. Baylor is playing unconscious on offense, and they're the better team. Better program, too, for that matter. I'm glad we've gotten to this point of the season without needing this be a win. 

What's remarkable to me is that Baylor is able to play at this level with the players they've lost. 

Yup. Losing to Baylor at Baylor isn’t embarrassing. They are the defending national champions and have one of the best players in the country running their offense.

We just don't have the horses to compete against a team full of superior athletes like Baylor or Gonzaga on the road. I know we have some offensive help coming in next year but Beard needs to find some A+ defenders in the portal as well if we want to compete at the highest level.

5 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

This is brutal, but if we'd been offered a split with KU and BU, we'd all have taken it, right?

Fuck it, I'll take it again next month.  We might sneak up on this same Baylor team at home.

Road games are tough no matter what but my issue is how bad we look on the road. This should calm everyone’s tits about beating KU on the road. It’s gonna be a massacre 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Road games are tough no matter what but my issue is how bad we look on the road. This should calm everyone’s tits about beating KU on the road. It’s gonna be a massacre 

I expect to win in Norman, hope to steal one in Morgantown, and expect to lose in Lawrence.