Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

4 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Is that true about cardi b?

It's straight from her mouth. She came out and said she used to do that when she was a stripper. She's a piece of shit. And it's funny how so many people out there are actually coming to her defense and justifying this behavior. 

Edited by Vic Mackey

It's straight from her mouth. She came out and said she used to do that when she was a stripper. She's a piece of shit. And it's funny how so many people out there are actually coming to her defense and justifying this behavior. 

Not the least bit surprising

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

dude.  she’s a woman.  and she’s black!  it’s absolutely justified. she did what she had to do. 

11 minutes ago, futureman said:

dude.  she’s a woman.  and she’s black!  it’s absolutely justified. she did what she had to do. 

I think the relevant part is that she is poor. If you can't afford an entire last name, and have to settle for just one letter, well, that right there is a hard knock life, I tell you what.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I had to hide his feed because he is a beating. Posts about 10x a day and most is just shared articles. But it still seems he has not bought a car from these posts.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

55576020_2165225703532699_72281177966499

Hataproof has to a pain for the car salesman. Probably shows up weekly to look at all the cars that he can’t afford. But since I hate most car salesmen, screw them.  

• Like 3

On 3/28/2019 at 7:09 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Hataproof has to a pain for the car salesman. Probably shows up weekly to look at all the cars that he can’t afford. But since I hate most car salesmen, screw them.  

Hataproof has a loved one following him around quietly undoing every car deal he tries to make to keep him from getting fleeced and killing himself or someone else while driving.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/29/2019 at 4:27 PM, Reagan1k said:

Hataproof has a loved one following him around quietly undoing every car deal he tries to make to keep him from getting fleeced and killing himself or someone else while driving.

It's that got dam Uncle Geronimo and Aunt Pam meddling in his slab dreams.

• Like 3