Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

8 hours ago, ztejas said:

From a physical standpoint the lion is the easy answer. But I might take my chances with the bear as I think that's the least aggressive towards humans of those 4.

You don't want to pick a pursuit animal so Hippo offers your best chance.  Just keep moving.  How's your cardio.  

• Like 1

You don't want to pick a pursuit animal so Hippo offers your best chance.  Just keep moving.  How's your cardio.  

Hope you can run 20mph and didn’t piss off the hippo.

https://africafreak.com/how-fast-can-a-hippo-run

Basically with any of those choices you’re fucked, unless you can get away with playing dead with that bear.

12 minutes ago, demos said:

Hope you can run 20mph and didn’t piss off the hippo.

https://africafreak.com/how-fast-can-a-hippo-run

Basically with any of those choices you’re fucked, unless you can get away with playing dead with that bear.

I'll take Hippo still.  They don't turn well at that speed at all.  Keep changing directions.  Just don't let it head you off at the pass.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mother mopar said:

The issue is when they buy 1 seat and try to "squeeze" in. If she bought two, I'm cool with it, elbow room bitches. I'll gladly take that seat, put on my headphones and enjoy the flight.

I sat across the aisle from a guy on a SW flight that bought two seats.  He was probably a seat and a quarter, no oxygen tank.

I actually felt bad for him having to explain it over and over to the last couple dozen people as the plane was filling up.

20 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

I'll take Hippo still.  They don't turn well at that speed at all.  Keep changing directions.  Just don't let it head you off at the pass.

Exactly.  Bulls are faster than humans and Matadors have been making them look pretty dumb for a long time.  There isn't a great option but that's got to be better than your chances with a bear or a lion  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Can Homer Simpson and his mumu be the new face of LuLaRoe? : r/antiMLM

Great episode.

"Hey Mrs. Doesn't Find Me Sexually Attractive Anymore, I just tripled my productivity"

An Instagram account I follow did a round by round best simpsons episodes tournament as decided by voters. King Size Homer made the final 8.