Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

19 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

RIP Dan Blocker aka Hass from Bonanza 

DeKalb, Texas.  Also the place where Ricky Nelson crashed his plane after it caught on fire (read - he may have caught it on fire smoking coke next to a gasoline heater).

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Sober, tood45abb24640d0bf865f25e5a0da9c1d9.jpg

Every night I take the windog out to pee before I put her to bed. Most nights she doesn’t actually pee.  I always do. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 6

Every night I take the windog out to pee before I put her to bed. Most nights she doesn’t actually pee.  I always do. 

During “icemageton” two+ years ago, while the power was out, I even peed off the front porch to my wife’s disgust.

Hook’em!!!
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, msucolt45 said:

During “icemageton” two+ years ago, while the power was out, I even peed off the front porch to my wife’s disgust.

Hook’em!!!

Your dog can pee in the front yard in full view of God and country. Why can’t you?!?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Ummm…those were the primary lighting at my grandparent’s ranch when I was a kid. You fancy fuckers with your ‘lectricity.

Second that. Substitute "Great-grand..." and 100% accurate. I still have four or five of those things, and about a dozen of the glass "globes" 'cause they break too easily.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, nnm said:

Your dog can pee in the front yard in full view of God and country. Why can’t you?!?

Because I need to pick up my kids from school, and the 150 yard perimeter thing isn't very helpful in that case.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

They can’t walk 50yds?

We recently moved and are maybe a little over 100 yards from the elementary school, and it's rural so there is no traffic.  It was my dream as a kid to ride my bike to school, but not my 8 year old.  We have to drop him off.  He'll even ride his bike to his friends house on the other side of the school on weekends.  I just don't get it.

7 hours ago, Tex Long said:

Second that. Substitute "Great-grand..." and 100% accurate. I still have four or five of those things, and about a dozen of the glass "globes" 'cause they break too easily.

Too late to edit, so adding on:

... and I've used them, more than once after the last few poer outages lasting more than an hour or so. They beat the living fuck outta candles and flashlights.