2022 NCAA Tournament - 2nd Round

Wally Pryor

7 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Pancho, he was an NBA dude that went the college route after it became clear that he wasn't head coaching material (former HC of Warriors and Kings).

Thanks.  He last coached as a HC in the NBA in 2007.  I’m wondering if he has the itch to prove himself again or if he’s content at the college level because of what you said.  Either way, I wish he was somewhere else other than Arkansas. 

Just now, Beau Vine said:

Yea not sure I get it either. He seems like he can make some really tough stuff sometimes which I think is where the hype comes from. The problem is he’s absent for long stretches of the game

4 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Thanks.  He last coached as a HC in the NBA in 2007.  I’m wondering if he has the itch to prove himself again or if he’s content at the college level because of what you said.  Either way, I wish he was somewhere else other than Arkansas. 

I believe Derka (and others) wanted him in Austin.  

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

I believe Derka (and others) wanted him in Austin.  

We would have gladly taken him back in 2015 and Musselman was available.  Instead, Musselman ended up at Nevada and we got Shaka-blahed thanks to that shithead Steve Patterson.

If Beard gets us to the promised land (and hopefully often), this discussion will be moo.

8 minutes ago, boilerhorn said:

Timme is a very good player, but he projects the attitude of the #5 or #6 off the bench "scrapper."  Wild claps for fouls; arms raised after every play.  Kinda douchey as one of the top players in the country.

He's not been his typical douche self tonight. All business, just playing. And playing really well.

1 minute ago, boilerhorn said:

Listed as 7'0" - 195.  He has very good basketball skills, but will get hammered in the NBA.  He needs a good S&C program.

Yeah, I saw him going #1 to the Rockets in an article and I don't think I like it.  He's gonna get manhandled.  Dude makes KD look yoked.