2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

Meh. Mancini has been mediocre for us. He’s hit some HRs but done little else. .198/.289/.425

If he wants to take the $10M option then fine. Otherwise, I’d like to explore other options. 

$10mil for mancini is over paying 

Edited by tx 3 putt

13 minutes ago, Mitch Hedberg said:

There’s a saying that everything is for sale. I’ve bought many a truck or boat or whatever by just asking if someone wanted to sell it. If Click beat the bushes to make someone available in a trade that may not have had a sign around their neck, no one knows except those in the know. But saying no one was available just because they weren’t advertised as such isn’t always the case. GMs job is to find out. 

everything is for sale, but what’s the price 

12 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

everything is for sale, but what’s the price 

Yep, there’s the rub. But I would say to that if you have pitching to trade you aren’t knocking on doors begging. Arguably, or maybe unarguably, the most coveted commodity in baseball and a conversation starter at the least. Click may have exhausted all avenues but that’s really up to Crane to decide at the end of the day. Hard to believe with pitching you couldn’t shake something loose if you really wanted to but in Clicks eyes I guess nothing worth trading for and trading for trading sake is wrong too. 
Im working on reports waiting to watch Hunter tonight just babbling away at what if scenarios. Feel free to ignore me lol

• Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, Scraps said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cids9xLjFv5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Before tonight's game in Detroit @chazkanemccormick got Miguel Cabrera's autograph

Miggy signed the ball with 3000 Hit, 500 HR Club

Edited by tx 3 putt