2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

So, I'm way late to post on the Yordan contract.  From a team perspective, it's great. From a Yordan perspective it's good, but not great.  He'll be 31 when it's up and probably miss out on a $200MM+ contract. I'm guessing this contract costs him $80MM+ on the back end when $26MM is cheap.

A g'd $115 isn't going to make him sad or anything, so not a big deal...

8 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Anybody got the Jake Meyers Sugarland numbers? I believe he started his rehab assignment this past Friday. 

0-4

Matijevic is the guy having a great year in AAA, much better than Leon or Lee. Hensley it right behind him 

3 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Willie Calhoun was DFA'd and Miguel Andujar wants to be traded. I would take either, give them a 1B mitt and tell them the 1B job is yours next season.

you have Matijevic and Jones at 1st, don't want to see what they develop into ?  I like Jones

calhoun has looked really bad this year 

Edited by tx 3 putt

4 minutes ago, Scraps said:
36 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:
Willie Calhoun was DFA'd and Miguel Andujar wants to be traded. I would take either, give them a 1B mitt and tell them the 1B job is yours next season.

Might as well get jon singleton back

gettyimages-1158751370-e1564090613267.jp

6 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

I’m in town helping with my Mom after her hip replacement surgery last week.  I have the opportunity to go to a game on Monday or Tuesday evening.  The choice was between the LMJ AL Championship ring or JV day.  I chose JV day.  

i picked LMJ ring day lol

• Hook 'Em 1