2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

TrashMaster G

6 minutes ago, TexasIsBetter said:

Georgia making it real interesting 

UNC P gave up a 2B off the very top of the fence, a 2-run HR, then the CF reached over the fence to pull in a potential game tying HR.

UNC made a pitching change … and wins 6-5 on a K.

Edited by VirginiaLonghorn

2 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

UNC P gave up a 2B off the very top of the fence, a 2-run HR, then the CF reached over the fence to pull in a potential game tying HR.

UNC made a pitching change … and wins 6-5 on a K.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Spaceman_Spiff said:

For real, I’d suspected earlier in the season, but the regionals have been something else. Half the biggest comebacks in regional history will come in this year. Every other game is 20+ runs. Nuts

Meanwhile FSU-UCLA are 1-1 in the 8th

22 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

Regarding Gonzaga's pathetic performance, the quality of ball in those two conferences (WCC and Big West) has really declined.

Especially the Big West.  It's not just Irvine, Fullerton, and Beach being down, it's also Davis and Riverside turning into huge RPI anchors that may have cost UCSB a 2-seed.  And Riverside hosted a regional not that long ago.

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

Especially the Big West.  It's not just Irvine, Fullerton, and Beach being down, it's also Davis and Riverside turning into huge RPI anchors that may have cost UCSB a 2-seed.  And Riverside hosted a regional not that long ago.

Right. Couldn't remember if it was Riverside that hosted at Lake Elsinore? Those teams' RPI are just wretched.

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m pretty sure that regional is cannon fodder next weekend no matter who wins it. But someone will get their chance. 

Tech or ND are both capable of beating Tenn.  It's like everyone has forgotten what happened to last year's secsecsec best team evar

• Hook 'Em 1

First off, fuck ESPN for pushing the ESPN plus crap that nobody wants and so many are missing great games because of it.

Second glad to see Tech win.  Got to find some runs, right now they are dead at the plate.

Lastly, I am in shock at the OSU score.  Again fuck ESPN for not having such a great game on tv. They should be ditching some of these slower games and put that on. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Gata may suck, but we’re still playing. Small solace, but Mutts and Semi-holes losing makes me happy.

Sorry guys, but we don’t have the arm depth to take two from the dirt burglars.

We appreciate you trying anyway

20 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

Right. Couldn't remember if it was Riverside that hosted at Lake Elsinore? Those teams' RPI are just wretched.

Yeah.  I read somewhere that with two weeks left in the regular season, USCB had a 26 RPI.  They played series against Riverside and Bakersfield and went 6-0 and their RPI went to 44.

3 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

First off, fuck ESPN for pushing the ESPN plus crap that nobody wants and so many are missing great games because of it.

Second glad to see Tech win.  Got to find some runs, right now they are dead at the plate.

Lastly, I am in shock at the OSU score.  Again fuck ESPN for not having such a great game on tv. They should be ditching some of these slower games and put that on. 

Christ, you're a shitty poster.  This ESPN+ coverage is unbelievable.  And 22-15 games are shitty baseball.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1