2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

TrashMaster G

2 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Lot of excitement for not having accomplished shit other than not having to play during the day tomorrow

They've never gotten out of a regional. That's one of if not the biggest win in their program's history. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Lot of excitement for not having accomplished shit other than not having to play during the day tomorrow

When was the last time Texas State played in a Regional Final? That is a big fucking deal for them.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Celebrating having to only win 1 of their next 2 instead of 3 straight? Yeah it is a big deal

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

They've never gotten out of a regional. That's one of if not the biggest win in their program's history. 

Not to mention that the announcer just asked the questions "I wonder if Texas State is jacked about being in the winners bracket of the regional final."

I for one want to find out the answer to this question.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, UTexasFight said:

All fair points.
I guess I’d just rather them do it in the locker room vs letting Stanford watch it all from the first base dugout 

Oh fuck them.  Stanford's staring at elimination from here on out.  If they need something else to motivate them, they have huuuuge problems.

TXSt. going into Palo Alto and beating tree warms my heart. Love that they get to deal with TXSt. fans while getting their ass beat. Just thinking of the conversations that State fans are initiating while taking a piss or in concession lines is worthy of another drink. 

• Haha 1

Yeah, whoosh. 

6 hours ago, Beau Vine said:
6 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

Get a life.

6 hours ago, ztejas said:

6 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Tree was tired from scoring 20 runs in their game yesterday...  😋

6 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

When was the last time Texas State played in a Regional Final? That is a big fucking deal for them.

6 hours ago, OB3 said:

Celebrating having to only win 1 of their next 2 instead of 3 straight? Yeah it is a big deal

• Fuck You 1

Not a single poster would expect much else of a reply from you. You have always been stupid. 
Idiots like you don’t read the thread. 

I would’ve expected a reply from @Henry James that had something to do with getting down at my momma’s house last night.

36 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Not a single poster would expect much else of a reply from you. You have always been stupid. 

I thought it was clear sarcasm from a consummate smartass. 

Idiot antics by SWTSU. 

10 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

I wish they had some sort of multi game stream for the regionals. That would be awesome 

Apple TV 4K, ESPN app, 75” TV = gold, Jerry, gold.  Was streaming 4 games simultaneously last night.  The app held up fine.  Sometimes it gets skittish.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

That reply was dumb as shit, typical for you though. Read the thread, spare. 

It’s not whoosh when it’s hours later & many posters have already done it. HJ is late as usual. 

Yeah, whoosh. 

3 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Would have been better than his shitass effort. He knows he fucked up by not reading the thread before replying. 

Except 7 people beat him to the exact same comment during the fucking game.

We know you’re slow to catch up. 

He quoted an idiot that made a stupid fucking post. That idiot rightfully got drilled. After waking up, dumbshit HJ thought he would be the first to be funny. As usual, fail. 

1 hour ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

He knows, shitty attempt at humor. Pretty much his entire posting history. 

One post is never enough.

• Like 2