2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

TrashMaster G

10 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

First off, fuck ESPN for pushing the ESPN plus crap that nobody wants and so many are missing great games because of it.

Second glad to see Tech win.  Got to find some runs, right now they are dead at the plate.

Lastly, I am in shock at the OSU score.  Again fuck ESPN for not having such a great game on tv. They should be ditching some of these slower games and put that on. 

Sry ur poor

(he says using his step moms login)

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

First off, fuck ESPN for pushing the ESPN plus crap that nobody wants and so many are missing great games because of it.

Second glad to see Tech win.  Got to find some runs, right now they are dead at the plate.

Lastly, I am in shock at the OSU score.  Again fuck ESPN for not having such a great game on tv. They should be ditching some of these slower games and put that on. 

ESPN plus isn't crap. It's $7 a month and you get access to a ton of college games, all 30 for 30s, lots of golf, soccer, UFC, and more...  Well worth it.

Edited by LonghornSean
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

This is insane. We are up 24-15 now.

OSU just set a school record for runs in an NCAA tournament game... which is bonkers considering those 80s teams with Ventura, Inky, etc., that would put up 20 spots every other game.

EDIT - 26-15 now.

Edited by oSuJeff97
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, oSuJeff97 said:

This is insane. We are up 24-15 now.

OSU just set a school record for runs in an NCAA tournament game... which is bonkers considering those 80s teams with Ventura, Inky, etc., that would put up 20 spots every other game.

Who's pitching the next game? 

1 minute ago, Gut Wagon said:

27-15 sounds like slow-pitch softball with a 100-foot fence and stoned outfielders. 

That's also what it has looked like.

Edit: well, except for the MoState pitchers' 16 walks and 4 HBP.

Edited by Beau Vine

We’ll that was stupid. Radio guy confirmed it’s the most combined runs in tournament history. Our hitters are exhausted and our pitchers decided to phone it in this weekend. Nice comeback, time to let piggy fuck is up good and get this shit over with.

Just now, 'stache said:

We’ll that was stupid. Radio guy confirmed it’s the most combined runs in tournament history. Our hitters are exhausted and our pitchers decided to phone it in this weekend. Nice comeback, time to let piggy fuck is up good and get this shit over with.

Hate to see piggy win. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

After you almost score 30 in one game then have to play 55 min later you wonder if they blew their load all in one shot. Save a little for that piggy ass guys geez.

Spoiler alert: we did.

I’m sticking by my 15-2 Arky prediction.  I may take the over on Arky runs there as well.

4 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Spoiler alert: we did.

I’m sticking by my 15-2 Arky prediction.  I may take the over on Arky runs there as well.

Lulz the total for the OSU Arky game is 20.5. Sadly, my site isnt offering team totals for these games. 

Just now, Blotto said:

Lulz the total for the OSU Arky game is 20.5. Sadly, my site isnt offering team totals for these games. 

Jesus.

It’s crazy that the total is 20.5 and I’d be damn nervous about taking the under.  

But I just think OSU is going to have nothing left in the tank after that 5-hours slug-fest and Arky is going to bludgeon the dregs of our pitching staff to death.

So Arky could hit the over on their own. 

1 minute ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Jesus.

It’s crazy that the total is 20.5 and I’d be damn nervous about taking the under.  

But I just think OSU is going to have nothing left in the tank after that 5-hours slug-fest and Arky is going to bludgeon the dregs of our pitching staff to death.

I'm honestly considering taking Arky to win a -120. Making the game basically a tossup after what OSU and their pitching staff have been up to this afternoon seems generous. 

2 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Jesus.

It’s baseball.  Anything can happen.  The beta is huge in these games. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Jesus.

Who do we even have left to pitch? Davis? He’s capable but so are the other guys who we’ve thrown out there who decided to just let shit hang, to be nice hosts I suppose.