The University of Texas @ Omaha, Session #38 Official Thread

TrashMaster G

5 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I’m so excited I woke up at 8:30. So what do I do? Hit the bong of course 

Yes, because the only way to get through a game between ousucks and fuckaggy is under the influence of something. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Fair. Have you considered something stronger to survive this gagfest of a morning game? 

Well, the 2018 big 12 championship game I pulled an all nighter before. 2,3,4 am rolled around and I said fuck it, I’ll power through and take a nap after the game. Yeah I had a seizure about 10 mins into the game

I remember my eyes involuntarily slamming shut so I kept trying to force em open. The last thing I saw was Kyler completing a pass too Hollywood Brown.  Was pretty sure I was dying and my last thought before completely blacking out was “is the last thing I see before I die Kyler completing a pass in a Texas ou game in fucking Jerry world!?!?” 

That was fun

Edited by Fletch

3 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I won’t be rooting for any specific outcome except I hope it goes 17 innings and both teams use 10 pitchers

I’d rather face aggy from a matchup standpoint. I’d rather face ou from a lack of annoyance standpoint 

Is there anything more annoying than playing aggy? Win and they say “wait till next year/refs were in tu’s pocket/ we just ran out of time” while listening to their stupid fucking cheers. And god when we lose……it’s like they won the national championship and they don’t shut up about it for years. Shit a friend of mine brought up the ‘06 game and how they almost beat us in ‘05 once when we were talking football. This was in 2019…

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

I want aggy to go 2 and Q.  Whether we or ND eliminates them on Sunday, I want another appearance in Omaha to again see them sent home without a win.  Especially with that gift of a seed they got from the committee. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I’d rather face aggy from a matchup standpoint. I’d rather face ou from a lack of annoyance standpoint 

Is there anything more annoying than playing aggy? Win and they say “wait till next year/refs were in tu’s pocket/ we just ran out of time” while listening to their stupid fucking cheers. And god when we lose……it’s like they won the national championship and they don’t shut up about it for years. Shit a friend of mine brought up the ‘06 game and how they almost beat us in ‘05 once when we were talking football. This was in 2019…

spot on

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I want aggy to go 2 and Q.  Whether we or ND eliminates them on Sunday, I want another appearance in Omaha to again see them sent home without a win.  Especially with that gift of a seed they got from the committee. 

Yeah idea world

ou beats aggy 

we beat notre dame

notre dame beats aggy

we beat ou

we beat ou again

go 2-0 against Stanford 

• Hook 'Em 7

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Yes, today is 1 of my 4 favorite days: 

Christmas morning
First day of the CWS (when Texas is there)
First day of real March Madness (not the play-in games)
Morning of the Texas Football opener

Were you touched by a bad man on a Masters Sunday or something? 

1 hour ago, Lowcountry Hog said:

So just gauging the temp in the room.  Who is surly pulling for in game one today?

A very smart, hard working, handsome, charismatic, Surly poster started a thread on this topic a few days ago . . . .