Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

Actually Trump supporters are giving each other high fives over this. Go saunter over to Voat if you dont' believe me. People like you are just spineless, cowardly, piece of shit enablers.

I was reading Fox News comments yesterday and about half were happy this happened.

8 hours ago, USNALonghorn said:

Just watched the video of the shooting. That was some grizzly shit. I’m surprised Facebook hasn’t taken it down yet. Couldn’t help but wish that those people could have been carrying and at least had the chance to light that piece of shit up.

It was pretty sobering to watch that. The first 5-ish people he shot could’ve had an M-16 in each hand and it wouldn’t have saved them, it happened that fast. Hardly anyone even screamed initially, I guess they were in shock or didn’t grasp what was happening. Maybe another armed person further inside could’ve kept the death toll between 10-20 though. 

Still, it’s crazy how you just have to hope you’re not unlucky enough to be one of the first shot. Armed or not, you just have no chance whatsoever sometimes.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NowThis said:

what might be the next group targeted?"

Gays - Florida night club

Jews - Pittsburgh synagogue 

Muslims - New Zealand, a few cases in the US too (one was mistakenly done on Sikhs)

Black Christians - South Carolina

so, who remains?  I'm thinking Latinos -- by a Nazi type who hates immigrants. 

You left of Gas Station Country

Remember how we've read:
"Muslims need to clean up the violent elements they have going on!"
"The black community needs to take care of its problems, and put a stop to these young gangbangers shooting people!"
"Mexico needs to stop being corrupt, and needs to get rid of the violent drug traffickers selling dope to Americans!"
I remember.
What I DON'T remember reading is:
"The Western world/western leaders and "thought leaders" need to take care of the violent jackasses they're helping create."
Nope.  Responsibility?  That's for brown and black folks only.  

You realize that this is the group of people that blame the Democratic Party and its supporters because they voted for Trump.

You see, we had to vote for Trump, to save America from the evil Hillary...

You see, we have to kidnap kids at the border, to save America from the infestation...

You see, Trump had to declare a national emergency and subvert the constitution, to save America from the invasion...

You see where this is going...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Homercles said:

Where the hell are y’all seeing the video? I took a quick tour of the usual places to no avail

Saw it on liveleak, no idea if it’s still there. Might be on documenting reality or bestgore.com, haven’t checked. 

Maybe I shouldn’t have watched it, but it just left me even more unimpressed with the shooter. He was the only armed person for miles and he still had very panicky breathing and motions during the shooting. Wasn’t surprised to see he was about 5’5 or 5’6 from the courtroom pic. Guy has probably been a pussy his whole life.

“Shit cunt” is a popular nomenclature for douchebags in Australia.

Reminds me of this video made way back in May of 2016 before Trump was president where the comedian refers to Trump as a “pruned face shit cunt”.

The premise of this video is almost disturbingly prophetic. Americans are the refugees fleeing oppression.  The Australian describes their cruel family separation policy where the kids’ hair is collected to DNA identify later because they weren’t going to keep track of the kids.”

This guy saw what Trump was on the other side of the world and mocked us for it before Trump was elected.  

We are fucking stupid.

53 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Goddamn freest bestest country there ever damn was.

Came to post this. Man only if those teachers had been armed with pellet guns they could have stopped those who were armed with pellet guns during a training exercise.

7 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

Came to post this. Man only if those teachers had been armed with pellet guns they could have stopped those who were armed with pellet guns during a training exercise.

I still can’t believe school active shooter drills are a real thing.  Might as well start paramilitary training in elementary school.  Our dumb world. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I still can’t believe school active shooter drills are a real thing.  Might as well start paramilitary training in elementary school.  Our dumb world. 

There's a growing body of research showing that young students are suffering from actual psychological trauma by participating in them. I legit wonder how I'm going to handle this with our daughter once she gets to elementary school since I'm sure our gun laws will only be more lax by then.

Edited by GSU&UT

48 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Is it your position that laws criminalizing certain behaviors are pointless?

Don't you see?   Guns specifically designed to kill as many people as possible in as short a time as possible don't kill people.  Furthermore only criminals break laws.  Therefore outlawing anything guarantees that law abiding citizens are the only ones affected while criminals are not affected.  Therefore outlawing anything is a useless exercise and won't prevent anything.  This is why nuclear arms and grenades should be legal.  These weapons don't kill anyone, and a criminal is going to break any laws they want so why burden a good citizen from not having a tactical nuc ??

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

There's a growing body of research showing that young students are suffering from actual psychological trauma by participating in them. I legit wonder how I'm going to handle this with our daughter once she gets to elementary school since I'm sure our gun laws will only be more lax by then.

It's just common sense. 

To this day, I vaguely remember one tornado drill in elementary school because it was a bit scary. Active shooter drills? They would be pierced into my brain. Kids with high anxiety levels will most likely be significantly affected by shooter drills. It will encourage more isolation and disassociation from society. 

But apparently we can't do anything about guns, because the real problem is "mental illness". Then, we'll just cause more mental illness in children dealing with active shooter drills during the most formative years of their life. 

It's all worth it though. Could you imagine if people weren't given the fun opportunity to do this anymore?

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/21/2019 at 11:54 AM, Hank Kingsley said:

It's just common sense. 

To this day, I vaguely remember one tornado drill in elementary school because it was a bit scary. Active shooter drills? They would be pierced into my brain. Kids with high anxiety levels will most likely be significantly affected by shooter drills. It will encourage more isolation and disassociation from society. 

But apparently we can't do anything about guns, because the real problem is "mental illness". Then, we'll just cause more mental illness in children dealing with active shooter drills during the most formative years of their life. 

It's all worth it though. Could you imagine if people weren't given the fun opportunity to do this anymore?

I've said this before but I'll say it again:

Anyone who needs a semi-automatic weapon to hunt is a gigantic fucking pussy that probably powders their balls.

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

I've said this before but I'll say it again:

Anyone who needs a semi-automatic weapon to hunt is a gigantic fucking pussy that probably powders their balls.

I’ve said this before, but I’ll say it again. 

You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking  about.  

Ask anyone who hunts waterfowl anywhere.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

• Pancho changed the title to Active shooter thread