2018-19 NCAA Basketball Season

Goo Punch

On 2/11/2019 at 9:02 AM, JimmyHoffa said:

Not nearly as great as the Utah comeback but from last night- 

Hopefully the tourney will have more of these ending this year. 

Ever since Northern Iowa gave up 12 points to aggy in like 30 seconds, I have no faith in any of the corn shucking schools. I'm convinced that it's a competition among them to see who can fuck themselves the hardest. I think KU has as many NC's as UConn and like a dozen more FF's. Bed shitters, all of them.

6 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Ever since Northern Iowa gave up 12 points to aggy in like 30 seconds, I have no faith in any of the corn shucking schools. I'm convinced that it's a competition among them to see who can fuck themselves the hardest. I think KU has as many NC's as UConn and like a dozen more FF's. Bed shitters, all of them.

You get rid of the 3 point line and KU probably has 4 more national titles even if you take away the 2008 title because of our 3 pointer. 

5 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

You get rid of the 3 point line and KU probably has 4 more national titles even if you take away the 2008 title because of our 3 pointer. 

I'm not a fan of the 3 pt shot but I won't criticize coaches who have adapted and utilized it to their advantage. It's what good coaches do - play within the rules successfully.

Trent Johnson.  Will Wade is the coach in bayou country now.  He’s done a good job this season, they don’t get rattled and have had severa comeback wins this season.  I believe I saw a graphic during the game that LSU was 9-0 on the road this season...  make that 10-0 now.  :( 

43 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Trent Johnson.  Will Wade is the coach in bayou country now.  He’s done a good job this season, they don’t get rattled and have had severa comeback wins this season.  I believe I saw a graphic during the game that LSU was 9-0 on the road this season...  make that 10-0 now.  :( 

They lost to UH on the road in December. The other 2 losses were Neutral Games I believe.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AVGCougar said:

They lost to UH on the road in December. The other 2 losses were Neutral Games I believe.

Well shit, guess you can’t believe everything now, can you.  Wasn’t sure if I read tat graphic correctly or not.  Knew they had lost a couple @ Disney earlier in season. 

Rough night in the Bluegrass State, was hoping for a UL win just for the BBN angst. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Depending on their draw, might have to pick UH as my FF darkhorse.  I really wanted to pick them for a deep run last season but they had to go through UM and I had UM going to the FF. 

We won’t ever blow anybody out... we rebound and play D, which is refreshing since no one plays defense these days. Just enjoying the ride. Hurley is a bit much but UConn will be much improved because of him the next few years.

• Like 1

Ohio State just lost to a bad Illinois team at home. They finish with @ Michigan State, Northwestern, @ Maryland, Iowa, @ Purdue, @ Northwestern, Wisconsin. They're probably going to be underdogs in 5 or 6 of those. 

They were a 9 seed in Lunardi's bracket before the Illinois loss and are now 6-7 in the Big 10. 

I wouldn't be shocked at all if they don't make the tournament. That's a brutal finish. 

7 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

UH struggling a bit with UCONN in the 1st half. It’s really fun watching UH play. They fight through screens, crash the glass and play as hard on D as any team I have ever seen.

Meh...

Virginia and Tech are better than average on D.( roll eyes)