2018-19 NCAA Basketball Season

Goo Punch

9 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

Thinking about watching UCLA v. Utah. How severe will my eye cancer be if exposed to pac12 basketball for 2 hours?

I had to look to see who the Uclahoma HC was. Murry Bartow. Wonder who they'll go with long term. Is Bill Self going to get run out of Kansas?

2 hours ago, Jhawk said:

Haha I turned it off when they were down 22. Turned it back on as the final shot was in the air. UCLA is the worst. 

Just hire Rick Pitino and be done with this rubbish. 

Holy cow, I turned it off as well, but didn't go back to it so I missed the fun.

It's interesting to see how UCLA has turned into such a shitastic program.

If Zion can go at 90% for 32mpg in the nba he’ll be one of the most marketable players in the league by year 2 or 3. 

Have a question though. I know he’s 6-8” or so and 200-whatever. But do his arms look short? Something about his arms/hands just looks stubby. Am I missing something? Does he has small hands relative to his body size? It just looks weird to me. 

Remember when a 10+ point lead with 5 minutes was usually safe? The shot clock reduction and the prominence of the 3 point shot has really changed the game. I’m not comfortable with a 10 point lead and 2.5 minutes left anymore. 

Edited by Jhawk

CM played at Duke the year they lost to UConn in the Finals, and yes, it was known that he received money from Myron Piggie, Duke just got off unscathed because "they didn't know"...  rolleyes.   This rape allegation will probably play out the same way...  " they didn't know". 

Lulz at Jayhawk and UK fans sniping at Duke for paying players. If it takes cash to get players of Maggette's caliber to Duke, you can bet it takes cash to get those same types of players to any top basketball school.

Edited by Blotto

Yeah I don’t know if you’ve seen some of my rants but I’m convinced Ku is going down, whether I believe it is right or not. I’d like to see it all burn down at this point. 

Kind of have the “they can’t give every school the death penalty “ mentality.