• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

16 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

Almost anytime I see or hear reference to ZZ Top, my mind starts playing La Grange.  Almost like a jukebox grabbing the record, placing it down, and dropping the needle.

My brain was on nonstop with Jesus Just Left Chicago when my last flight got transferred to Chicago from Cleveland.

On 6/21/2020 at 6:15 PM, davidg said:

Will be hitting all the fireworks stands trying to secure one of these bad boys ...

EbEWTK2XgAYwzq4?format=jpg&name=medium

On 6/21/2020 at 10:30 PM, Speedtrucker said:

Put it in reverse terry!

Holy shit that’s great, I had to go back and watch that video like 5-6 times just now

https://twitter.com/DallasTexasTV/status/1676623703252127744

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, futureman said:

Carrot Top was on the plane. Flight got delayed a couple of hours because of her insanity. 
The NY Post story doesn’t specify if the non-person about whom she was complaining was Carrot Top. I would believe that. 
https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/carrot-top-claims-he-was-on-plane-with-not-real-plane-meltdown-woman/amp/

Edited by nnm

5 hours ago, nnm said:

Carrot Top was on the plane. Flight got delayed a couple of hours because of her insanity. 
The NY Post story doesn’t specify if the non-person about whom she was complaining was Carrot Top. I would believe that. 
https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/carrot-top-claims-he-was-on-plane-with-not-real-plane-meltdown-woman/amp/

1. Carrot Top and I used to live in the same city.  He used to go jogging shirtless in the middle of the day (not a great idea if you're a ginger, JMHO) and he appeared to lift a lot of weights.

2. I saw a Carrot Top special on TV once (NYE maybe).  It was actually pretty funny. 

10 hours ago, Bullneck said:

1. Carrot Top and I used to live in the same city.  He used to go jogging shirtless in the middle of the day (not a great idea if you're a ginger, JMHO) and he appeared to lift a lot of weights.

2. I saw a Carrot Top special on TV once (NYE maybe).  It was actually pretty funny. 

I saw Carrot Top in Vegas like 20 years ago. He killed it. Super funny and super surprising.

• Fuck You 1

19 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Screech performed at a bar in Manhattan when I was at KState. He wasn’t very funny.