Cowboys vs Bucs: Week 1 SNF

Vic Mackey

Peters will help a lot if he can play like last year.  Then again, he was always hurt his last 3 years before that.  Gallup will help, but he's not a savior.  I think we're going to eventually go to a lot of double TE's.  The rookie TEs can play.  Lamb has to be better.  He has to be a stud.

We haven’t done shit with two TEs tonight. Dak isn’t using them as his outlet instead making shitty throws to CeeDee. That goes to Kellen moore and his inability to actually call a power game. CeeDee is an excellent slot W/R with healthy cooper and Gallup at 1/2. He is too small to be a one.

This offense may not score a TD this season.

1 minute ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Another drive killing weak af flag

That flag was definitely weak af.

So much so that the official knew he was calling a weak af penalty.

That's why I said I think the officials enjoy penalizing this team.  I'm sure they hate Jerry as much as everyone else.

4 minutes ago, Augustus said:

I feel like he's PT Barnum, laughing himself to sleep at night because of suckers like me that he's been bleeding for over nearly 30 years

Do you pay to go to them games? 

Other than the 1 game in 2014 I went to at the stadium I haven't spent a fucking penny on anything Cowboys since 2002. He's laughing at the idiots at the stadium and the idiots buying his garbage merch

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

There was a reason there was a ton of panic this off-season by Dallas fans. It was a god awful off-season. We got much worse than last year.

We shot our dick off in San Francisco, but we did have one of the best offenses in the league last year.

And now, here we are.

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

Do you pay to go to them games? 

Other than the 1 game in 2014 I went to at the stadium I haven't spent a fucking penny on anything Cowboys since 2002. He's laughing at the idiots at the stadium and the idiots buying his garbage merch

I haven't been to a game in a while but I've bought some gear.

That's why I said I think the officials enjoy penalizing this team.  I'm sure they hate Jerry as much as everyone else.
And this is another issue. These weak as hell drive killing holding penalties. I definitely think it's a fuck you to Jerry.

I haven't been to a game in a while but I've bought some gear.
We did before Dak got hurt against NE. That was really our peak. Offense took huge steps back after that and was never the same. I think Gallup got hurt, too? It's a shame because I think they had something brewing at that point. By the time the playoffs rolled around, i didn't have a lot of faith they would make any noise
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Didn’t Jerry say some bullshit about refs should not be full time or some dumb shit?

1 minute ago, Augustus said:

I can't believe I'm gonna say this.

A quick TD (and successful 2 point conversion) and despite everything they'd actually have a chance.

What do you think the chances are?

19 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

black and white love GIF

Tampa will let up in the 4th and start playing soft then the offense will score a TD or 2 late and lose by like 5

We've seen this show before. This offense might not even be able to get more than 1 garbage TD today