Rest in piss Ken Starr

wildcat09

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

All the drivel about "our beloved university" being persecuted. I don't know how Baylor still hasn't been brought to account for decades of blaming rape victims long before the football story broke. We all thought that the Texas Rangers looking into this might lead to something. Nope. The Rangers are just another shit outfit with a false reputation.

Baylor should be leveled. Kenn Starr's body should be hung naked dangling from a single foot from the Baylor exit sign on the freeway.

These are wicked people with no remorse. Fuck them all. If the hell they believe the rest of us are going to really exists...well, take it away Jack

spacer.png

Baylor, Penn State, et al.  There are a lot of people out there that will do anything, and I mean ANYTHING to have a winning collegiate sports program.  It's sickening.

With private security no longer an option, thoughts and prayers to the Starr family on Ken's wife's pending guilt-ridden suicide.  

She covered up way more than she should have regarding Baylor rape victims.  Should a father of a victim get to her first, I'd certainly understand.  

Also, we should pray Art Briles kills himself as well...just to be sure.

57 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Baylor, Penn State, et al.  There are a lot of people out there that will do anything, and I mean ANYTHING to have a winning collegiate sports program.  It's sickening.

I don’t think it was really about keeping a winning football program for Ken. I think he liked enabling the humiliation, abuse, and rape of young women (and also underage girls). 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I guess I missed your point because it sounded like you were disagreeing with my statement that Monica was an adult and a willing participant in her affair with Bill Clinton.

My bad? Okay then.

Yes, your bad. GoLL was referring to what Starr did with Lewinsky and Linda Tripp.

Unless pronoun antecedents work differently with lawyers and/or people from Ohio.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I can't believe an oval office BJ was once the biggest scandal going on in the country. Those were the days.

Well technically, it was the perjury thing.  But for some reason, and I'm still kinda old school purist about the dignity of the Office, perjury over oral sex and perjury over top secret nuclear secrets.  I dunno, one seems different.  Not so much apples and orange but blow jobs and nuclear codes.  That's the way I point out differences in comparison attempts.  And yes, it gets me a lot of weird looks at my church. 

Thread title makes me giggle each time because I picture the newscaster in "Kentucky Fried Movie."  

"The casket you're lying in has been pissed in, film at 11."  

Edited by YGIFS