Nancy Pelosi is a badass MF and I want her to be Speaker

Hugo Stiglitz

This is a second bite at the apple for her. She dragged her feet 2 months ago when the report was released. Even though Mueller said nothing new, she could use this as a reset and get a mulligan on her first missed opportunity. Impeach now.

31 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Nancy Pelosi just got some political cover from Robert Mueller.

"And as set forth in the report after that investigation, if we had had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."

4. The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

• Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Jesus Christ. 

No, no thanks!

Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah because:

Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.

Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.

Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.

Jewish belief is based on national revelation.

The TV pundits fuck up explaining impeachment all the time too.  Every time I hear one of them say, “The Senate will never vote to impeach” I want to hurl my TV at the sun.  

The Senate does not get to vote on impeachment.  The Senate votes to remove/convict or not.  By the time the Senate gets a say, Trump is already an impeached President.  

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The TV pundits fuck up explaining impeachment all the time too.  Every time I hear one of them say, “The Senate will never vote to impeach” I want to hurl my TV at the sun.  

The Senate does not get to vote on impeachment.  The Senate votes to remove/convict or not.  By the time the Senate gets a say, Trump is already an impeached President.  

So what happens if the House impeaches Donald Trump and he wins in 2020?

trump is going to lose the election, so she'll come off looking "smart" or "right" in whatever she does.

she slowplays it, he loses, wow she did it right.  she ramps it up, he loses, wow, she knew what she was doing.

the worst possible scenario for the optics is that nadler begins the proceedings, and nancy comes out publicly against it, and it looks like there's division.

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

trump is going to lose the election, so she'll come off looking "smart" or "right" in whatever she does.

she slowplays it, he loses, wow she did it right.  she ramps it up, he loses, wow, she knew what she was doing.

the worst possible scenario for the optics is that nadler begins the proceedings, and nancy comes out publicly against it, and it looks like there's division.

If Nadler goes against leadership, he runs the risk of losing his chairmanship. 

25 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Sound tough while saying nothing. Good work, Nancy.

I'm sure the #Resistance idiots on twitter are going nuts about QUEEN

Nancy ?  Sounding tough ?  What are you a 10 year old ?  She hasn't sound tough ever. In fact watching her speak is getting painful, as she has to open 10 file drawers in her head to find the right word.  She talks more double talk than Trump does on his best days. She's a hold onto my position as long as possible person, regardless of what goes on around me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Nancy ?  Sounding tough ?  What are you a 10 year old ?  She hasn't sound tough ever. In fact watching her speak is getting painful, as she has to open 10 file drawers in her head to find the right word.  She talks more double talk than Trump does on his best days. She's a hold onto my position as long as possible person, regardless of what goes on around me.

Give an example.

• 3 weeks later...