NCAA Basketball 2022-23

shadow_operative

16 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Does that make the SEC ass this season, other than Bama/Tenn of course? 

Tennessee lost another one today. They are doing the Rick Barnes dance. The SEC is shitty outside of Alabama. aggy is fucking lucky in that their conference record (61-83) is built against the shittiest teams in the conference. They haven't played a single team currently ranked. They also get both Bama and Tennessee at home. Even with Alabama and Tennessee remaining, their closing schedule is at 40-32.

If Arizona loses this game to Stanford, they should never again be considered for a #1 seed.

Edited by HtownHorn

Dude torpedoed his career pretty well. 

New Mexico State fired first-year men's basketball coach Greg Heiar on Tuesday, days after the school canceled the remainder of the Aggies' season upon learning of hazing allegations involving players on the team. 

----

New Mexico State was 9-15 and 2-10 in the Western Athletic Conference under Heiar, who spent time earlier in his career as an assistant for former Aggies coach Chris Jans, who left after last season to coach Mississippi State.

Last season, Heiar was at Northwest Florida State, where he helped the Raiders win the junior college national title. 

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/35660932/new-mexico-state-fires-men-basketball-coach-greg-heiar

21 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

They beat UConn in the NCAAT 11 months ago! Then Teddy Allen graduated, Chris Jahns took the Miss St job and Sir’Jabari Rice transferred out 

nuclear explosion GIF

just watched Kansas score a 3 as time expired in the 1st half.

have to admit it was impressive. they clearly practice what to do when having to go full court with time running down.

how to spread out, getting good passes down court, where to find the open man. it looked totally scripted, unlike the usual scenario where a guard is just running down the court and chucks a 3 between half court and the 3 pt line

After seeing this…

5 hours ago, Underdog said:

29 years ago today, remember sitting at home watching it thinking how bad can it get...

Those unis were fire too. 

…and reading this…

5 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I don’t remember that game and, thankfully, I don’t remember those Godawful Kentucky uniforms. That was an epic collapse. Crazy.

I am reminded of this quote from the legendary (shit head) Bobby Knight.

BDBD176B-2D1C-4FB9-ACDC-C16B7D3A8EE9.png.da52f3761c3578175099af0d71442e9c.png

So seeing that LSU had an epic collapse under Coach Dale Brown does not surprise me. 

Topic pivot to…

I’m watching UVA @  Louisville and what shocks  me is…

Louisville’s record is 3-22

Louisville is 1-12 in the ACC.

I think that we can guess one school that may consider Chris Beard.

• Like 1