2023 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

I think GB is on crack. They are allergic to drafting weapons in the first few rounds and grab Stetson Bennett? The fuck? Sorry but that makes no sense.

lions trade down when they could have sat there and got Bijan (all things considered I still think Lions have had a good overall draft) and then trade Swift their RB to the Eagles for a pick (4th or 5th next year.) just some bonkers decisions from that particular division. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I think GB is on crack. They are allergic to drafting weapons in the first few rounds and grab Stetson Bennett? The fuck? Sorry but that makes no sense.

lions trade down when they could have sat there and got Bijan (all things considered I still think Lions have had a good overall draft) and then trade Swift their RB to the Eagles for a pick (4th or 5th next year.) just some bonkers decisions from that particular division. 

? Bennett went to rams 

Vikings should be favorites with maybe Detroit a close 2nd… so we’ll rightfully go 6-11

2 minutes ago, Cooterhorn said:

Draft fell just about perfectly for Steelers. Hopefully Washington pick means the end of Zach Gentry at TE getting 1 yard on a 3rd and 2 catch

Steelers stick to their plan and draft players that fit their criteria. That's their formula for success.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

As a Cowboys fan it is frustrating as shit to watch the Eagles load up their roster. 

As someone who despises the eagles more than any other sports franchise on planet earth, it is annoying. They are clearly a better run organization than the Cowboys. I can’t stand the Jones family. 

• Hook 'Em 5

7 minutes ago, Cooterhorn said:

Draft fell just about perfectly for Steelers. Hopefully Washington pick means the end of Zach Gentry at TE getting 1 yard on a 3rd and 2 catch

I think the roster was just held hostage a few seasons too many by Ben deciding what to do, retire or come back. I think, also, that the new GM is a breathe of fresh air. The roster needs a turnover, and last season it started, and we see it continuing. This should make for some fun.

• Hook 'Em 1

I really wish they’d have Mel Kiper smoke a joint live and see what he says about players then…he gets so animated in rounds 5-7. Probably because he is the only one who knows who some of the players are. But watching him do this stoned would be great. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

As someone who despises the eagles more than any other sports franchise on planet earth, it is annoying. They are clearly a better run organization than the Cowboys. I can’t stand the Jones family. 

And no end in site to the generational madness. 75 years from now some Jones with a Habsburg Jaw will be wearing white tube socks and calling the shots at fall training camp. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I think you might be the one on crack. Not only did they not draft Bennett, but They drafted “weapons” with 3 of their top 4 picks. 

Edited by Burt Macklin

Howie better hope all those bulldogs didn’t share that same hooker with the flesh eating man crabs

16 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Congrats to Overshown!  And he gets to "stay home."  That's great for him and his family.

My unpopular opinion thread candidates:

1.  Drew Pearson is a clown

2.  The Dallas war room acting like they won a fucking Super Bowl after every pick is just silly.

Neg away . . .

Jerry's had a first round grade on every pick he's made since Jimmy left, of course they celebrate their pick

Scattershooting, what do you think the Jets will eventually accept in exchange for Zach Wilson? Eventually. Over/under 3rd Round

Bus ticket out of town. Some scratch offs. A stack of BOGO coupons from Taco Bell and Burger King. The freight bill to ship all the Zach jerseys to Nigeria.

I swear ESPN shows highlight film against Texas for every single player in the draft that played against Texas. Either someone hates Texas in the film editing room, or the edict is to show Texas a lot to generate interest. I can’t decide whether I’m mad or flattered. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The kid the Cowboys picked wasn't on anyone's radar until the Southern Miss pro day. Apparently, his workout really opened some eyes to his athleticism. 

Athlete that from scouting reports has issues with basic football concepts. Like coverage. I hope he surprises. I hope he pushes fuckibg Kelvin boss man fat Joseph off the team and out of Texas.

48 minutes ago, Saint Tacky said:

The kid the Cowboys picked wasn't on anyone's radar until the Southern Miss pro day. Apparently, his workout really opened some eyes to his athleticism. 

The Cowboys moved up the board for the first time in this draft on Day 3.

Dallas used the 178th overall pick to take Southern Miss cornerback Eric Scott Jr. to start the sixth round. The Cowboys selected North Carolina offensive lineman Asim Richards nine picks before Scott in the fifth round.

According to Michael Gehlken of The Dallas Morning News, the Cowboys sent a 2024 fifth-round pick to the Kansas City Chiefs for the 178th pick this year. Dallas didn’t want to risk losing Scott