Coach Sark Press Conference 10.10 - 11:00am LHN

BigOrange1

9 minutes ago, mdmost said:

thanks for posting early, but ugh.  Would have thought the only Top 20 matchup in league play would garner more than a regional afternoon slot.  But I guess with so many big market teams in the MLB playoffs that weekend, Fox/FS1 pushed their weight around to make CFB coverage jive.  I dunno, Was hoping for a night game on ESPN/2.  Also right during USGP Qualifying which is always fun to see in person.  

thanks for posting early, but ugh.  Would have thought the only Top 20 matchup in league play would garner more than a regional afternoon slot.  But I guess with so many big market teams in the MLB playoffs that weekend, Fox/FS1 pushed their weight around to make CFB coverage jive.  I dunno, Was hoping for a night game on ESPN/2.  Also right during USGP Qualifying which is always fun to see in person.  

I don’t think ABC qualifies as regional? Not to mention basically anything televised is national TV these days with streaming.

4 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I don’t think ABC qualifies as regional? Not to mention basically anything televised is national TV these days with streaming.

Does ABC not do the split game broadcasts anymore?  Like one Big XII game, one Big 10 game, and one Pac-10 game at the same time "real" time?  

Yeah, best it's not a night game.  will be a great day for sports though between this game (which will probably be our last Top 10 opponent of the regular season), U.S. Grand Prix at COTA, and ALCS baseball (fuck the Yankees!).  

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Does ABC not do the split game broadcasts anymore?  Like one Big XII game, one Big 10 game, and one Pac-10 game at the same time "real" time?  

Yeah, best it's not a night game.  will be a great day for sports though between this game (which will probably be our last Top 10 opponent of the regular season), U.S. Grand Prix at COTA, and ALCS baseball (fuck the Yankees!).  

No. Only a thing with the NFL. 

I can't think of any channel that still has multiple games on depending on location. 

11 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Not any more. It's now either your game is on ABC or ESPN during the 2:30 window. Nothing yet on the 2:30 ESPN ledger but that should be filled by a Pac 12 team. 

SEC put Ole Miss @ LSU against us on CBS. 

Edited by mdmost